|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bynum say everyone in the vision is going?
(a) down into the cellar of the world
(b) along the road, their own ways
(c) up into the sky
(d) into the ocean again
2. How many dustpans does Seth have to sell Selig on his second visit?
3. Who questions Loomis about his vision?
4. Who does Bertha suggest Martha first came to the town to see?
5. Why does Jeremy tell Mattie she should move in with him?
(a) because he wants to be with her forever
(b) to have a good time
(c) so they can save money on lodging
(d) so neither has to be alone
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jeremy win his dollar?
2. What does Seth tell Molly is served on Sundays?
3. How does Jeremy say Mattie treats him?
4. Why does Selig say he can't find Bynum's "shiny man"?
5. Who does Mattie end up making a date with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Seth say he wants Jeremy to get his guitar?
2. What is Loomis' reaction to walking in on the Juba?
3. What is Molly's opinion about Mattie's job?
4. What does Reuben imagine it would be like if Eugene's ghost came back?
5. How does Loomis describe his wife to Selig?
6. What problem does Seth foresee for Jeremy, and what does Seth suggest as a solution?
7. What does Bynum say in defense of Loomis?
8. When Bynum presses Loomis, saying "then...what happened," what does Loomis tell about his vision?
9. What does Bertha advise Mattie about Bynum?
10. What is the significance of Bynum's asking Loomis if he's ever been to Johnstown?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)