Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Loomis say he's finding his wife for?
(a) Joe Turner
2. How long has Herald Loomis been looking for his wife?
(a) four years
(b) ten years
(c) two years
(d) seven years
3. Zonia asks Reuben what something feels like. What does she ask about?
(a) having a home
(b) being kissed
(c) being dead
(d) having a best friend
4. Why does Molly say she slept soundly?
(a) She slept on the floor.
(b) She feels safe.
(c) She was tired.
(d) It was so quiet.
5. When does Bertha say is the only time Seth is satisfied?
(a) when he's eating
(b) when he's making pots and pans
(c) when he's complaining
(d) when he's sleeping
6. Who taught Seth to make pots and pans?
(a) His father taught him.
(b) He taught himself.
(c) His brother taught him.
(d) A man he works with taught him.
7. How long was Loomis kept by Joe Turner?
(a) seven years
(b) thirteen years
(c) three years
(d) ten years
8. What does Loomis say about Mattie's dress?
(a) It's got a lot of color.
(b) It's too short.
(c) It's soft.
(d) It's looking old.
9. What does Loomis compare Joe Turner catching slaves to?
(a) picking apples
(b) hunting possum
(d) target shooting
10. What are Seth and Bynum doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) rolling dice
(b) playing cards
(c) playing dominoes
(d) playing checkers
11. Why was Jeremy fired?
(a) He dropped a hammer and injured another worker.
(b) He yelled at his boss.
(c) He wouldn't pay 50 cents extortion to keep his job.
(d) He was drinking on the job.
12. Who does Bynum say Loomis belonged to?
(a) his wife
(b) his daughter
(d) Joe Turner
13. What suggestion does Molly give Jeremy about his job?
(a) He can make pots and pans with Seth.
(b) He can get rehired, because they won't recognize him.
(c) He can start playing guitar for a living.
(d) He can get work at the mill.
14. What does Loomis say when Mattie asks how he got separated from his wife?
(a) He says Joe Turner split them up.
(b) He says it was his own fault for getting himself caught.
(c) He says his wife deserted him at the worst time.
(d) He says he doesn't want to talk about it.
15. What does Molly say about whether she would have gone to Bynum's father?
(a) She says she wouldn't go unless a priest came with her.
(b) She says she might try it, but only if she had to.
(c) She says she'd never go to someone spooky like that.
(d) She says it would be the first place she'd go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth apologize to Molly for?
2. What does Loomis say he's been watching Mattie do?
3. Why does Seth say Bynum is singing?
4. How long has Bertha been with Seth?
5. What is Bynum doing when he comes downstairs in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)