1. What is Bertha doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What type of business does Seth want to start?
making pots and pans
3. What was Jeremy arrested for?
4. How does Bynum say that Seth looks?
5. What does Selig ask Seth to make with the metal sheets he's brought?
6. Why does Selig say he can't find Bynum's "shiny man"?
He can't find someone without a name.
7. Where does Bynum say he gets his name?
because he binds people
This section contains 4,453 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)