Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is Bertha doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What type of business does Seth want to start?
3. What was Jeremy arrested for?
4. How does Bynum say that Seth looks?
5. What does Selig ask Seth to make with the metal sheets he's brought?
6. Why does Selig say he can't find Bynum's "shiny man"?
7. Where does Bynum say he gets his name?
8. Why can't Bynum tell Selig the meaning of life?
9. How much does Seth figure out Selig owes him for six pots, subtracting what Seth owes Selig?
10. What is Selig's nickname?
11. What does Seth think of Bynum's...
This section contains 1,751 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)