|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bynum caution Jeremy that he's doing to Mattie, asking her to move in so soon?
(a) demeaning her
(b) making a promise he can't keep
(c) spoiling her
(d) ignoring her
2. What does Seth tell Molly is served on Sundays?
(a) barbequed ribs
(b) fried chicken
(c) roast beef
(d) fresh eggs
3. What do Jeremy and Molly compliment Bertha on?
(a) her cleaning
(b) her coffee
(c) her jokes
(d) her cooking
4. Who questions Loomis about his vision?
5. What does Jeremy ask Molly to do?
(a) keep it a secret that he was fired
(b) get him a job
(c) run away with him
(d) give him some money
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Seth and Bynum doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What places does Jeremy say he wants to see?
3. What floor does Seth say he's got a room available on?
4. What does Bynum say he used to do?
5. What type of business does Seth want to start?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)