|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Seth to make pots and pans?
(a) A man he works with taught him.
(b) His father taught him.
(c) His brother taught him.
(d) He taught himself.
2. Who is missing from the dinner table, at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Seth chide Bynum for?
(b) taking too long for his turn
(c) falling asleep while playing
(d) making jokes
4. Why does Bynum tell Loomis that he's singing?
(a) to entertain himself
(b) to deliver a message
(c) to bring joy to others
(d) because he's driven to sing
5. How does Jeremy say Mattie treats him?
(a) like a child
(b) like he wants to be treated
(c) real bad and real good
(d) like she's afraid he's going to leave
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Seth want to tell Loomis where Martha is?
2. Why was Jeremy fired?
3. What does Bynum say his father used to do for people?
4. What does Loomis start to do to demonstrate how big he is?
5. What does Bynum give Mattie?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)