|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Herald Loomis looking for?
(a) his wife Martha
(b) his uncle Paul
(c) his son Gerry
(d) his cousin Glory
2. Where does Herald Loomis hang around?
(a) at the local store
(b) in the town square
(c) outside the church
(d) on the front porch
3. Who does Mattie end up making a date with?
4. What fine did Jeremy have to pay?
(a) thirty dollars
(b) fifty cents
(c) no fine
(d) two dollars
5. What does Seth say about Martha's last name?
(a) She always wanted a different name.
(b) It's Pentecost, not Loomis.
(c) She probably lied about her name.
(d) She probably changed her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertha doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Bertha want Seth to make her?
3. What did the last person Seth said "wasn't right" do?
4. Why is it odd that Loomis is wearing his coat?
5. What chore does Bertha ask Seth to help her with?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)