Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What fine did Jeremy have to pay?
a) two dollars
b) thirty dollars
c) fifty cents
d) no fine
2. How does Bynum say that Seth looks?
3. How much extra does Seth want to charge Herald Loomis per week for his daughter's food?
a) three dollars
b) one dollar
c) seventy cents
d) twenty cents
4. How much does Seth figure out Selig owes him for six pots, subtracting what Seth owes Selig?
a) one dollar and twenty-two cents
b) ten dollars and seventy-five cents
c) thirty-five cents
d) four dollars and eighty cents
5. What was Jeremy arrested for?
a) brandishing a knife
This section contains 273 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)