|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Selig say he can't find Bynum's "shiny man"?
(a) The shiny man is always traveling and can't be tracked down.
(b) He's looked everywhere and doesn't believe the shiny man exists.
(c) The shiny man lives too far away to find.
(d) He can't find someone without a name.
2. What two meals does Seth provide for his boarders?
(a) lunch and dinner
(b) breakfast and dinner
(c) breakfast and lunch
(d) breakfast and tea
3. Where was Molly planning on going, if she hadn't missed the train?
(d) New York
4. Who left the rooming house, still owing Seth two dollars?
5. Who does Bertha suggest Martha first came to the town to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor does Seth say he's got a room available on?
2. Where does Herald Loomis hang around?
3. Why is it odd that Loomis is wearing his coat?
4. Why doesn't Seth want to tell Loomis where Martha is?
5. Why does Jeremy tell Mattie she should move in with him?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)