|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Seth chase Reuben and Zonia away from?
(a) the kitchen
(b) the church
(c) the vegetable garden
(d) the front porch
2. What profession does Bynum ask if Loomis has had?
3. What is Bynum's reaction when Seth suggests a Juba?
(a) He says he needs some rest.
(b) He says he's always ready to Juba.
(c) He says they Juba too much.
(d) He says he'll watch the others.
4. What did the last person Seth said "wasn't right" do?
(a) got arrested for stealing
(b) kidnapped a child
(c) ran away with a circus
(d) jumped off a bridge
5. What does Seth say Joe Turner wanted from Loomis?
(a) his sweat and caring
(b) someone to do his work for him
(c) someone to take his anger out on
(d) someone to make him feel big
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seth say jokingly that he married Bertha?
2. What does Bynum say Joe Turner wanted from Loomis?
3. Who does Bynum say Loomis belonged to?
4. Where does Seth say he was born?
5. Where does Herald Loomis hang around?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)