|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bertha suggest Martha first came to the town to see?
2. Who was Joe Turner's brother?
(a) mayor of Memphis
(b) police chief of Memphis
(c) governor of Tennessee
(d) U.S. senator for Tennessee
3. Who does Jeremy compare Bertha's cooking to?
(a) his aunt's
(b) his own
(c) his mother's
4. What does Loomis start to do to demonstrate how big he is?
(a) hold out his arms
(b) jump up on the table
(c) unzip his pants
(d) stand on his toes
5. Why does Bynum tell Loomis that he's singing?
(a) to deliver a message
(b) because he's driven to sing
(c) to entertain himself
(d) to bring joy to others
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie say about moving in to the boardinghouse?
2. Why does Loomis say he can't stand up?
3. What does Bertha say about Loomis hiring Selig?
4. Where does Seth say he was born?
5. Where does Bynum say everyone in the vision is going?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)