|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions Loomis about his vision?
2. What does Loomis start to do to demonstrate how big he is?
(a) stand on his toes
(b) unzip his pants
(c) hold out his arms
(d) jump up on the table
3. What instrument does Seth play?
(b) a guitar
(c) a horn
(d) a harmonica
4. What does Seth say was Martha's job, when Bynum first came to the rooming house?
(a) running the pharmacy for Doc Goldblum
(b) taking care of Doc Goldblum's children
(c) sewing and cleaning for Doc Goldblum
(d) cooking for Doc Goldblum
5. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
(c) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Selig leave his wife?
2. What does Seth say about Loomis' dinner?
3. Why does Seth say Bynum is singing?
4. How many more dustpans does Selig want?
5. Why does Bynum tell Loomis that he's singing?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)