Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is Bertha doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) staring out the window
(b) washing dishes
(c) fixing breakfast
(d) sweeping the floor
2. What type of business does Seth want to start?
(a) building houses
(b) making pots and pans
(c) farming vegetables
(d) shoeing horses
3. What was Jeremy arrested for?
(a) stealing a cactus
(b) robbing a store
(c) being drunk
(d) brandishing a knife
4. How does Bynum say that Seth looks?
5. What does Selig ask Seth to make with the metal sheets he's brought?
(a) tin cups
(b) cooking pots
6. Why does Selig say he can't find Bynum's "shiny man"?
(a) He can't find someone without a name.
(b) The shiny man lives too far away to find.
(c) He's looked everywhere and doesn't believe the shiny man exists.
(d) The shiny man is always traveling and can't be tracked down.
7. Where does Bynum say he gets his name?
(a) because he binds people
(b) because he does magic by numbers
(c) because he is from Bynum
(d) because he buys nothing
This section contains 4,453 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)