1. What is Bertha doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) sweeping the floor
(b) washing dishes
(c) fixing breakfast
(d) staring out the window
2. What type of business does Seth want to start?
(a) farming vegetables
(b) shoeing horses
(c) building houses
(d) making pots and pans
3. What was Jeremy arrested for?
(a) brandishing a knife
(b) being drunk
(c) stealing a cactus
(d) robbing a store
4. How does Bynum say that Seth looks?
5. What does Selig ask Seth to make with the metal sheets he's brought?
(c) tin cups
(d) cooking pots
6. Why does Selig say he can't find Bynum's "shiny man"?
(a) The shiny man is always traveling and can't be tracked down.
(b) He's looked everywhere and doesn't believe the shiny man exists.
(c) He can't find someone without a name.
(d) The shiny man lives too far away to find.
7. Where does Bynum say he gets his name?
(a) because he does magic by numbers
(b) because he is from Bynum
(c) because he buys nothing
(d) because he binds people
This section contains 4,453 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)