|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
3. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
4. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
5. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,305 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)