|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
(a) He was preoccupied with work.
(b) He was in denial.
(c) He was ill.
(d) He did not care about her.
2. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several elderly writers.
(b) Several fledgling writers.
(c) Several fledgling actors.
(d) Several elderly actors.
3. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
(a) No, but he had suspicions.
(c) Yes, but he was in denial.
4. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In counseling.
(b) In divorce court.
(c) In a theater production.
(d) In church.
5. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
(a) A fountain pen.
(b) A stenography machine.
(c) A computer.
(d) A typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
2. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
3. Arthur was how old when this happened?
4. How did Michael feel about school?
5. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Frohman's agreement to change his travel plans prove to be fatal?
2. How is Barrie now able to spend time developing a play? What is the title of this play?
3. What does Barrie continue to do after George and Frohman's deaths?
4. How does Chapter 13 begin?
5. What does Barrie learn about Mary and Gilbert's marriage?
6. What does Barrie think about Jack's engagement to Geraldine Gibb?
7. How did Arthur die?
8. How did Michael and Nico feel about school?
9. What takes place between Mary and Gilbert Cannan?
10. Why does Charles Frohman plan to leave earlier for London?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)