|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) A priest.
(b) A slave.
(c) The dog.
(d) A servant.
2. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
(a) Save him.
(b) Not fear for his safety.
(c) Not forget him.
(d) Bring him home.
3. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either she returns home or the resigns.
(b) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(c) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(d) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
4. To what was this organization dedicated?
(a) The creation of a National Theater in England.
(b) The creation of a European Theater.
(c) The creation of a Community Theater in England.
(d) The creation of the West End theater district in London.
5. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) Mary's sister.
(b) The maid.
(c) Neighbor's daughter.
(d) The nanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie continues to take Nico and Michael to _________________ for their annual fishing holiday.
2. By whom was this organization founded in part?
3. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
4. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
5. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)