|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
(a) Gilbert Cannan.
(b) Gerry Caanan.
(c) George Carlton.
(d) Goeffrey Camden.
2. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
(a) Six weeks or six months.
(b) A year or more.
(c) Six months or a year.
(d) Six days or six weeks.
3. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
(a) He had joined the German army on March 15, 1915.
(b) He had been injured on March 15, 1915.
(c) He had run away on March 15, 1915.
(d) He had been killed on March 15, 1915.
4. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
(a) Avoid the subject.
(b) He would become angry.
(c) He would complain about it.
(d) He would laugh.
5. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long cruise.
(b) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
(c) A three-week long camping trip.
(d) A three-week long fishing trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur died in what year?
2. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
3. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
4. By whom was this organization founded in part?
5. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Sylvia?
2. How were the Davies affected by Arthur's death?
3. How does Arthur become ill?
4. What takes place between Mary and Gilbert Cannan?
5. Why did Barrie not realize what was going on between Mary and Gilbert?
6. What does Barrie learn about Mary and Gilbert's marriage?
7. What benefits exist in the relationship between Mary and Cannan?
8. How did Frohman's agreement to change his travel plans prove to be fatal?
9. How does Chapter 14 begin?
10. What happened when James learned of his wife's relationship with Gilbert?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)