Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what was this organization dedicated?
(a) The creation of a European Theater.
(b) The creation of a Community Theater in England.
(c) The creation of the West End theater district in London.
(d) The creation of a National Theater in England.
2. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
(b) A three-week long fishing trip.
(c) A three-week long cruise.
(d) A three-week long camping trip.
3. Shortly before Froham sailed on the Lusitania, who begged him not to sail due to threats of possible attack from German U-boats?
(a) Ethel Waters.
(b) Ethel Merman
(c) Ethel Barrymore.
(d) Ethel Kennedy.
4. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
5. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
(a) A letter.
(b) A poem.
(c) A will.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
2. Although Jack was not particularly thrilled when Barrie required the couple to wait for a year, he knew that it was something that had to be done. Why?
3. What had Sylvia refused?
4. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
5. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)