|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) The cancer had spread.
(b) He would need an amputation.
(c) His cancer was cured.
(d) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
2. Arthur died in what year?
3. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(a) Only for a short while.
(d) Only after many years.
4. What play had been inspired by George?
(a) "Peter Pan."
(b) "Finding Neverland."
(c) "A Well-Remembered Voice."
(d) "Heaven help us."
5. He often referred to Mary as what?
(a) A hot mess.
(c) A disaster.
(d) A sad loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
2. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
3. What are George and Peter called to do?
4. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
5. How did Michael feel about school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chapter 13 begin?
2. What happened when James learned of his wife's relationship with Gilbert?
3. What takes place between Mary and Gilbert Cannan?
4. Describe the Davies' new home.
5. How did Michael and Nico feel about school?
6. What benefits exist in the relationship between Mary and Cannan?
7. Why does Charles Frohman plan to leave earlier for London?
8. How did Frohman's agreement to change his travel plans prove to be fatal?
9. What happened to Sylvia?
10. How did Arthur die?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)