|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(b) No, he was unable.
(c) No, he did not want to.
(d) No, Mary would not let him.
2. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
(b) Only much later.
(c) Not at first.
3. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She had a panic attack.
(b) She died.
(c) She suffered a miscarriage.
(d) She became ill.
4. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With Arthur's obituary.
(b) With Arthur's will.
(c) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
(d) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
5. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
(a) Angry with.
(b) Not be as happy as.
(c) Be happier than.
(d) Be as happy as.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
2. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
3. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
4. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
5. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)