|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(a) Only a few.
(d) Only one.
2. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) The maid.
(b) Mary's sister.
(c) Neighbor's daughter.
(d) The nanny.
3. Arthur was how old when this happened?
4. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
5. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
Short Answer Questions
1. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
2. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
3. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
4. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
5. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Barrie learn about Mary and Gilbert's marriage?
2. How did Arthur die?
3. Was the 25 miles Arthur put between Barrie and Egerton House enough? Why or why not?
4. What does Barrie think about Jack's engagement to Geraldine Gibb?
5. Describe the Davies' new home.
6. What benefits exist in the relationship between Mary and Cannan?
7. How does Chapter 13 begin?
8. How did Barrie surprise the Davies after the summer of 1908?
9. What takes place between Mary and Gilbert Cannan?
10. Why does Charles Frohman plan to leave earlier for London?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)