|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Lusitania sink?
(a) May 7, 1915.
(b) November 7, 1915.
(c) September 7, 1915.
(d) June 7, 1915.
2. Why did Frohman keep on with the plans?
(a) He had given his word to Barrie.
(b) He wanted to die.
(c) He did not believe Ethel.
(d) He wanted to return to Europe.
3. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
4. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
(a) He was preoccupied with work.
(b) He was ill.
(c) He did not care about her.
(d) He was in denial.
5. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
(a) Be as happy as.
(b) Be happier than.
(c) Not be as happy as.
(d) Angry with.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nico do at school?
2. Who did Barrie support?
3. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
4. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
5. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)