|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She suffered a miscarriage.
(b) She died.
(c) She became ill.
(d) She had a panic attack.
2. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(a) Only after many years.
(c) Only for a short while.
3. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She underwent surgery.
(b) She died.
(c) She went into remission.
(d) She recovered.
4. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
(a) He was worried.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was surprised.
5. When did the Lusitania sink?
(a) November 7, 1915.
(b) May 7, 1915.
(c) September 7, 1915.
(d) June 7, 1915.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael feel about school?
2. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
3. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
4. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
5. He often referred to Mary as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Was the 25 miles Arthur put between Barrie and Egerton House enough? Why or why not?
2. Describe George's last letter to Barrie. What then happens to George?
3. What takes place between Mary and Gilbert Cannan?
4. How is Barrie now able to spend time developing a play? What is the title of this play?
5. How did Barrie surprise the Davies after the summer of 1908?
6. How does Chapter 13 begin?
7. What was one of the few things Mary Hodgson and Barrie had in common?
8. What happened to Sylvia?
9. Why did Barrie not realize what was going on between Mary and Gilbert?
10. How does Arthur become ill?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)