|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are George and Peter called to do?
(a) Go to America's aid.
(b) Go to Ireland.
(c) Become medics.
(d) Serve their country.
2. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) The nanny.
(b) Mary's sister.
(c) The maid.
(d) Neighbor's daughter.
3. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
(a) Nearly a half million pounds.
(b) Nearly a million pounds.
(c) Nearly one hundred thousand pounds.
(d) Nearly a quarter of a million pounds.
4. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In a theater production.
(b) In church.
(c) In divorce court.
(d) In counseling.
5. Where was this surprise located?
(a) In Sweden.
(b) In Switzerland.
(c) In Austria.
(d) In Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
2. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
3. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
4. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
5. How did Michael feel about school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)