|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
2. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(b) She had disappeared.
(c) She had fallen ill.
(d) She had fallen.
3. Barrie was surprised when Jack announced his engagement to __________________, the daughter of a Scots banker.
(a) Gertrude "Gerrie" Gibb.
(b) Gabriella "Gerrie" Gibb.
(c) Geraldine "Gerrie" Gibb.
(d) Angelica "Gerrie" Gibb.
4. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
(a) He was preoccupied with work.
(b) He was in denial.
(c) He did not care about her.
(d) He was ill.
5. Arthur was how old when this happened?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Frohman keep on with the plans?
2. How did Michael feel about school?
3. Chapter 14 begins with what?
4. What are George and Peter called to do?
5. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Barrie continue to do after George and Frohman's deaths?
2. What was one of the few things Mary Hodgson and Barrie had in common?
3. How does Arthur become ill?
4. What benefits exist in the relationship between Mary and Cannan?
5. What does Barrie learn about Mary and Gilbert's marriage?
6. How did Barrie surprise the Davies after the summer of 1908?
7. Why did Barrie not realize what was going on between Mary and Gilbert?
8. How is Barrie now able to spend time developing a play? What is the title of this play?
9. Why does Charles Frohman plan to leave earlier for London?
10. Was the 25 miles Arthur put between Barrie and Egerton House enough? Why or why not?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)