|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
(a) He had drowned in the Thames while bathing.
(b) He had eloped.
(c) He had run away from school.
(d) He had committed suicide.
2. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
(a) A woman that was almost twice his age.
(b) His school teacher.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) His nanny.
3. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
4. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
(a) On his arm.
(b) On his face.
(c) On his stomach.
(d) On his back.
5. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(a) No, Mary would not let him.
(c) No, he did not want to.
(d) No, he was unable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
2. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
3. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
4. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
5. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Michael and Nico feel about school?
2. Was the 25 miles Arthur put between Barrie and Egerton House enough? Why or why not?
3. How were the Davies affected by Arthur's death?
4. How did Arthur die?
5. How did Barrie surprise the Davies after the summer of 1908?
6. Describe George's last letter to Barrie. What then happens to George?
7. Why does Charles Frohman plan to leave earlier for London?
8. What did Barrie think of Mary and Cannan at this time?
9. What does Barrie think about Jack's engagement to Geraldine Gibb?
10. How does Arthur become ill?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)