|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In his parents' home.
(c) In his home.
(d) In a nursing home.
2. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(b) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
(c) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(d) Either she returns home or the resigns.
3. Arthur was how old when this happened?
4. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(c) Not at first.
5. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
2. How did Nico do at school?
3. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
4. Why does Mary Hodgson, the family's nurse stay on?
5. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)