|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
(a) Avoid the subject.
(b) He would complain about it.
(c) He would laugh.
(d) He would become angry.
2. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) James Barrie.
(b) Sylvia Davies.
(c) Arthur Davies.
(d) Mary Ansell.
3. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
(a) His nanny.
(b) A woman that was almost twice his age.
(c) His school teacher.
(d) A neighbor.
4. What had Sylvia refused?
(a) Comfort from her family.
(b) Funds that had been arranged by Arthur before he died.
(c) Food from her neighbors.
(d) Support from the church.
5. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
(a) Send the boys to school.
(b) Put the boys in an orphanage.
(c) Place the boys in foster care.
(d) Divide the boys up among relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
2. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
3. Arthur died in what year?
4. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
5. How did Nico do at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Barrie surprise the Davies after the summer of 1908?
2. What does Barrie think about Jack's engagement to Geraldine Gibb?
3. Why did Barrie not realize what was going on between Mary and Gilbert?
4. How did Michael and Nico feel about school?
5. Was the 25 miles Arthur put between Barrie and Egerton House enough? Why or why not?
6. What takes place between Mary and Gilbert Cannan?
7. How does Chapter 14 begin?
8. How were the Davies affected by Arthur's death?
9. What did Barrie think of Mary and Cannan at this time?
10. How did Arthur die?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)