|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
(a) Sylvia's poem.
(b) Sylvia's letter.
(c) Sylvia's play.
(d) Sylvia's will.
2. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(b) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
(c) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(d) Either she returns home or the resigns.
3. What are George and Peter called to do?
(a) Become medics.
(b) Serve their country.
(c) Go to Ireland.
(d) Go to America's aid.
4. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In a theater production.
(b) In divorce court.
(c) In counseling.
(d) In church.
5. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Rude business.
(b) Queer business.
(c) Annoying business.
(d) Amusing business.
Short Answer Questions
1. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
2. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
3. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
4. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
5. How did Michael feel about school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Davies' new home.
2. Describe George's last letter to Barrie. What then happens to George?
3. How did Barrie surprise the Davies after the summer of 1908?
4. Was the 25 miles Arthur put between Barrie and Egerton House enough? Why or why not?
5. What does Barrie learn about Mary and Gilbert's marriage?
6. How does Chapter 13 begin?
7. How is Barrie now able to spend time developing a play? What is the title of this play?
8. How did Michael and Nico feel about school?
9. What benefits exist in the relationship between Mary and Cannan?
10. What was one of the few things Mary Hodgson and Barrie had in common?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)