|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nico do at school?
(a) Not well.
(c) At times he did well.
(d) He acclimated well.
2. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) A fountain pen.
(c) A computer.
(d) A stenography machine.
3. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
(a) His nanny.
(b) His school teacher.
(c) A woman that was almost twice his age.
(d) A neighbor.
4. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(b) Only one.
(d) Only a few.
5. Barrie continues to take Nico and Michael to _________________ for their annual fishing holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
2. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
3. When did the Lusitania sink?
4. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
5. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Sylvia?
2. What does Barrie continue to do after George and Frohman's deaths?
3. How does Chapter 13 begin?
4. How did Arthur's recuperation in a nursing home affect Barrie?
5. Why does Charles Frohman plan to leave earlier for London?
6. How does Arthur become ill?
7. How were the Davies affected by Arthur's death?
8. Describe the Davies' new home.
9. What does Barrie think about Jack's engagement to Geraldine Gibb?
10. Describe George's last letter to Barrie. What then happens to George?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)