|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
(a) He was hoping that his partner and friend could offer valuable advice on how to save "Rosy Rapture."
(b) He missed him.
(c) He was hoping his partner and friend had work for him.
(d) He needed someone to comfort him after the loss of George.
2. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
(a) Not at first.
(b) Only much later.
3. How did Michael feel about school?
(a) He was cocky.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was confident.
(d) He was miserable.
4. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(b) Only one.
(c) Only a few.
5. To where did Barrie donate money at this time?
(a) Lord Lucas' school.
(b) Lord Lucas' hospital.
(c) Lord Lucas' library.
(d) Lord Lucas' brigade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
2. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
3. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
4. How did Mary Hodgson often referred to herself?
5. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Arthur die?
2. Was the 25 miles Arthur put between Barrie and Egerton House enough? Why or why not?
3. What does Barrie think about Jack's engagement to Geraldine Gibb?
4. How does Chapter 14 begin?
5. Describe the Davies' new home.
6. How does Chapter 13 begin?
7. What does Barrie continue to do after George and Frohman's deaths?
8. How did Barrie surprise the Davies after the summer of 1908?
9. Describe George's last letter to Barrie. What then happens to George?
10. How does Arthur become ill?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)