|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
(a) He was hoping his partner and friend had work for him.
(b) He was hoping that his partner and friend could offer valuable advice on how to save "Rosy Rapture."
(c) He needed someone to comfort him after the loss of George.
(d) He missed him.
2. What play had been inspired by George?
(a) "Peter Pan."
(b) "Finding Neverland."
(c) "Heaven help us."
(d) "A Well-Remembered Voice."
3. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had disappeared.
(b) She had fallen.
(c) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(d) She had fallen ill.
4. He often referred to Mary as what?
(b) A hot mess.
(c) A sad loss.
(d) A disaster.
5. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
6. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(c) Not at first.
7. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) A slave.
(b) A priest.
(c) A servant.
(d) The dog.
8. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
(a) A computer.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A stenography machine.
(d) A fountain pen.
9. To where did Barrie donate money at this time?
(a) Lord Lucas' hospital.
(b) Lord Lucas' school.
(c) Lord Lucas' library.
(d) Lord Lucas' brigade.
10. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
11. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(b) Only for a short while.
(c) Only after many years.
12. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Queer business.
(b) Annoying business.
(c) Rude business.
(d) Amusing business.
13. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
(a) Only at first.
(d) Only after many tests.
14. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
(a) Sylvia's letter.
(b) Sylvia's will.
(c) Sylvia's play.
(d) Sylvia's poem.
15. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
(a) On his face.
(b) On his stomach.
(c) On his arm.
(d) On his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Frohman keep on with the plans?
2. What are George and Peter called to do?
3. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
4. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
5. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)