Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
(a) A poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A play.
(d) A will.
2. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
(a) Six days or six weeks.
(b) Six months or a year.
(c) A year or more.
(d) Six weeks or six months.
3. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) Neighbor's daughter.
(b) The nanny.
(c) Mary's sister.
(d) The maid.
4. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
(a) Put the boys in an orphanage.
(b) Place the boys in foster care.
(c) Send the boys to school.
(d) Divide the boys up among relatives.
5. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
(a) The Theater League.
(b) The Dramatic League.
(c) The Theater Guild.
(d) The Drama Guild.
6. What play had been inspired by George?
(a) "Heaven help us."
(b) "Finding Neverland."
(c) "A Well-Remembered Voice."
(d) "Peter Pan."
7. Arthur died in what year?
8. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In church.
(b) In divorce court.
(c) In a theater production.
(d) In counseling.
9. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
(a) He refused it.
(b) Someone else took it.
(c) He forgot about it.
(d) He took it.
10. Why did Frohman keep on with the plans?
(a) He wanted to return to Europe.
(b) He wanted to die.
(c) He did not believe Ethel.
(d) He had given his word to Barrie.
11. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
(b) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(c) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(d) Either she returns home or the resigns.
12. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
(a) In his home.
(b) In a nursing home.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) In his parents' home.
13. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
(a) Be happier than.
(b) Be as happy as.
(c) Angry with.
(d) Not be as happy as.
14. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She became ill.
(b) She had a panic attack.
(c) She died.
(d) She suffered a miscarriage.
15. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
2. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
3. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
4. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
5. What are George and Peter called to do?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)