Short Answer Questions Key
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
Peter Llewellyn Davies.
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
3. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
4. Where was James Barrie born?
5. When was James Barrie born?
May 9, 1860.
6. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
7. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
8. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
This section contains 4,180 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)