|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
2. Barrie began to do what again?
(b) Write plays.
(d) Talk to his family.
3. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(c) His health.
(d) The weather.
4. Of what did Barrie die?
5. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Blue Lake.
(b) Glass Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Green Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it torpedoed?
2. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
3. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
4. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
5. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)