|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
2. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
(a) He had joined the German army on March 15, 1915.
(b) He had been killed on March 15, 1915.
(c) He had been injured on March 15, 1915.
(d) He had run away on March 15, 1915.
3. Where was it torpedoed?
(a) Just off the Irish coast.
(b) Just off the French coast.
(c) Just off the American coast.
(d) Just off the English coast.
4. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Five feet ten inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Five feet eight inches.
5. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White.
(b) The Great White Way.
(c) The Great.
(d) The Great White Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
3. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
4. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
5. Where was James Barrie born?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)