|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) The Lost Island.
(b) The Solomon Islands.
(c) Staten Island.
(d) The Coral Island.
2. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
(a) Not forget him.
(b) Bring him home.
(c) Save him.
(d) Not fear for his safety.
3. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(a) Jane Ann.
4. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He was unsure.
(b) He was not thrilled.
(c) He was thrilled.
(d) He did not care.
5. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
(a) He was worried.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He was surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie began to do what again?
2. Barrie spent a long time living as what?
3. When did the Lusitania sink?
4. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
5. Chapter 14 begins with what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)