|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
(a) He had joined the German army on March 15, 1915.
(b) He had been killed on March 15, 1915.
(c) He had been injured on March 15, 1915.
(d) He had run away on March 15, 1915.
2. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long cruise.
(b) A three-week long fishing trip.
(c) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
(d) A three-week long camping trip.
3. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
(a) A computer.
(b) A fountain pen.
(c) A stenography machine.
(d) A typewriter.
4. When was James Barrie born?
(a) May 9, 1860.
(b) July 9, 1860.
(c) June 9, 1860.
(d) April 9, 1860.
5. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
(a) Avoid the subject.
(b) He would complain about it.
(c) He would laugh.
(d) He would become angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Next to whom is Barrie buried?
2. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
3. Arthur died in what year?
4. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
5. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)