|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(c) Not at first.
2. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
(b) The cancer had spread.
(c) His cancer was cured.
(d) He would need an amputation.
3. What did Barrie become?
4. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
5. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
(a) Margaret Smith.
(b) Sylvia Davies.
(c) Mary Ansell.
(d) Minnie Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur was how old when this happened?
2. To what was this organization dedicated?
3. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
4. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)