|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
(b) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(c) James Llewelyn Davies.
(d) John Llewelyn Davies.
2. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
3. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
4. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
(a) He was watching over them.
(b) He was in heaven.
(c) He would remain a boy forever.
(d) He had not suffered.
5. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
2. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
3. Why does Mary Hodgson, the family's nurse stay on?
4. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
5. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)