|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
2. Chapter 14 begins with what?
(a) The influenza outbreak during World War I.
(b) The Spanish-American War.
(c) The outbreak of war between Germany and Great Britain.
(d) The outbreak of Protestant-Catholic problems in Ireland.
3. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(b) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(c) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(d) Yes, but not for a long time.
4. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
(a) Not be as happy as.
(b) Angry with.
(c) Be happier than.
(d) Be as happy as.
5. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political leader did Barrie entertain?
2. When was this emotion expressed?
3. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
4. Arthur was how old when this happened?
5. Where was it torpedoed?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)