|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Barrie leave his Peter Pan works?
(b) His secretary Cynthia Asquith.
(d) Great Ormond Street Hospital.
2. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She recovered.
(b) She underwent surgery.
(c) She died.
(d) She went into remission.
3. Who did this group include?
(a) Mary Ansell.
(b) Peter Davies.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
4. Against whom did Barrie speak out?
(d) Great Britain.
5. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(b) Nico Davies.
(c) Michael Davies.
(d) George Davies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
2. How did Nico do at school?
3. Where was James Barrie born?
4. With whom did Barry keep company?
5. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)