|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were the most boring of his life.
(b) They were very lonely.
(c) They were the happiest years in his life.
(d) They were the most difficult of his life.
2. The epilogue is devoted to what emotion?
3. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
4. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
(a) He forgot about it.
(b) He refused it.
(c) Someone else took it.
(d) He took it.
5. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
2. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
3. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
4. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
5. Barrie spent a long time living as what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)