|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
2. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
3. Why was it natural that Arthur and Sylvia would be invited to the New Year's Eve dinner party where they would meet Barrie?
(a) Because they were related to the hosts.
(b) Because they were friends of Charles Frohman.
(c) Because of a business association with George Lewis.
(d) Because they were very wealthy.
4. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
(d) Go to university.
5. When was James Barrie born?
(a) April 9, 1860.
(b) May 9, 1860.
(c) July 9, 1860.
(d) June 9, 1860.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
3. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
4. Barrie spent a long time living as what?
5. How important had Barrie become at Edinburgh University?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)