|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur was how old when this happened?
2. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
3. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had disappeared.
(b) She had fallen.
(c) She had fallen ill.
(d) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
4. Next to whom is Barrie buried?
(b) His parents and two of his siblings.
(c) Michael and George.
(d) Mary Ansell.
5. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(b) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
2. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
3. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
4. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
5. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)