|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Go to university.
(b) Travel the world.
(c) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
(d) Move to America.
2. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Green Lake.
(b) Blue Lake.
(c) Glass Lake.
(d) Black Lake.
3. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White Way.
(b) The Great.
(c) The Great White.
(d) The Great White Father.
4. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In church.
(b) In counseling.
(c) In divorce court.
(d) In a theater production.
5. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He jumped off a bridge.
(b) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He overdosed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was he when he died?
2. How important had Barrie become at Edinburgh University?
3. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
4. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
5. What does this letter express?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)