|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
(b) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(c) James Llewelyn Davies.
(d) John Llewelyn Davies.
2. What other types of public stances did Barrie make?
3. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
(b) Only much later.
(c) Not at first.
4. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
(a) He went on a rant in front of Queen Victoria.
(b) He left the church.
(c) He had not completed his education.
(d) He had been late to many church services.
5. Against whom did Barrie speak out?
(d) Great Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who experienced this emotion?
2. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
3. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
4. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
5. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)