|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In divorce court.
(b) In church.
(c) In a theater production.
(d) In counseling.
2. What are the details of this expression?
(a) Michael returned to school.
(b) Michael had mended their relationship.
(c) Michael had come back to Barrie.
(d) Michael had ended his marriage.
3. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) Arthur Davies.
(b) Sylvia Davies.
(c) James Barrie.
(d) Mary Ansell.
4. Why might Barrie have made his views known in public?
(a) He wanted to fit in.
(b) He felt very strongly about them.
(c) He wanted to be the center of attention.
(d) He wanted others to like him.
5. When did the Lusitania sink?
(a) June 7, 1915.
(b) November 7, 1915.
(c) September 7, 1915.
(d) May 7, 1915.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Barrie's relationship with Peter remain strong?
2. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
3. Who else was included?
4. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
5. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)