|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several fledgling actors.
(b) Several elderly writers.
(c) Several elderly actors.
(d) Several fledgling writers.
2. Where did he become this?
(a) At Cambridge.
(b) At Edinburgh University.
(c) At the University of Paris.
(d) At Yale.
3. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(b) Ph. D.
4. He often referred to Mary as what?
(a) A disaster.
(b) A sad loss.
(d) A hot mess.
5. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
(b) A Christmas dinner party.
(c) A birthday dinner party.
(d) An Easter dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the details of this expression?
2. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
3. Who was by Barrie's side when he died?
4. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
5. By whom was this organization founded in part?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)