|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) The Coral Island.
(b) The Lost Island.
(c) Staten Island.
(d) The Solomon Islands.
2. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
(b) With Arthur's obituary.
(c) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
(d) With Arthur's will.
3. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
(a) It is his favorite name.
(b) It is her middle name.
(c) He did not like the name Sylvia.
(d) He thought this was her name.
4. Who experienced this emotion?
(a) Michael's new wife.
(b) The Davies boys.
(c) Those who loved Michael.
5. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) His cancer was cured.
(b) The cancer had spread.
(c) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
(d) He would need an amputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did this group include?
2. To whom did Barrie leave the bulk of his estate?
3. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
4. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
5. Did Barrie's relationship with Nico also remain strong?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)