|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He often referred to Mary as what?
(a) A sad loss.
(b) A disaster.
(c) A hot mess.
2. To whom is this letter written?
(d) A friend of Barrie's.
3. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) Staten Island.
(b) The Solomon Islands.
(c) The Lost Island.
(d) The Coral Island.
4. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
(a) Mary Ansell.
(b) Minnie Palmer.
(c) Sylvia Davies.
(d) Margaret Smith.
5. Why was it natural that Arthur and Sylvia would be invited to the New Year's Eve dinner party where they would meet Barrie?
(a) Because of a business association with George Lewis.
(b) Because they were related to the hosts.
(c) Because they were very wealthy.
(d) Because they were friends of Charles Frohman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
2. Why might Barrie have made his views known in public?
3. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
4. Of what did Barrie die?
5. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)