|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) The cancer had spread.
(b) He would need an amputation.
(c) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
(d) His cancer was cured.
2. When did Barrie die?
(a) On January 19, 1937.
(b) On August 19, 1937.
(c) On June 19, 1937.
(d) On November 19, 1937.
3. When did the Lusitania sink?
(a) November 7, 1915.
(b) September 7, 1915.
(c) May 7, 1915.
(d) June 7, 1915.
4. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
(a) He had run away on March 15, 1915.
(b) He had been injured on March 15, 1915.
(c) He had joined the German army on March 15, 1915.
(d) He had been killed on March 15, 1915.
5. When was this emotion expressed?
(a) At Michael's death.
(b) At Michael's running away from school.
(c) At Michael's elopement.
(d) At Michael's graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what was this organization dedicated?
2. To whom did Barrie leave the bulk of his estate?
3. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
4. Why does Mary Hodgson, the family's nurse stay on?
5. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)