|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where was the reverend transferred?
(a) The ghettos of London.
(c) Dublin, Ireland.
(d) Remote regions of Westmorland.
2. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With Arthur's will.
(b) With Arthur's obituary.
(c) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
(d) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
3. When did the Lusitania sink?
(a) June 7, 1915.
(b) November 7, 1915.
(c) September 7, 1915.
(d) May 7, 1915.
4. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Amusing business.
(b) Queer business.
(c) Annoying business.
(d) Rude business.
5. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
(a) His soon-to-be best friend, Thomas Hardy.
(b) His hero, fellow Scotsman Robert Louis Stevenson.
(c) His future publisher, Charles Frohman.
(d) An actress named Minnie Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this letter express?
2. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
3. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
4. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
5. What had Sylvia refused?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)