|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
(a) "What Every Woman Knows."
(b) "Mary Rose."
(c) "The Boy David."
(d) "The Fight for Mr. Lapraik."
2. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Queer business.
(b) Rude business.
(c) Amusing business.
(d) Annoying business.
3. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(b) Only one.
(c) Only a few.
4. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
5. How did Michael feel about school?
(a) He was confident.
(b) He was cocky.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was miserable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
3. What political leader did Barrie entertain?
4. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
5. For what did Barrie receive this honor?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)