|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He often referred to Mary as what?
(a) A sad loss.
(b) A disaster.
(d) A hot mess.
2. To whom did Barrie leave his Peter Pan works?
(a) His secretary Cynthia Asquith.
(c) Great Ormond Street Hospital.
3. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
(a) He missed him.
(b) He was hoping that his partner and friend could offer valuable advice on how to save "Rosy Rapture."
(c) He was hoping his partner and friend had work for him.
(d) He needed someone to comfort him after the loss of George.
4. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With Arthur's obituary.
(b) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
(c) With Arthur's will.
(d) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
5. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) James Barrie.
(b) Arthur Davies.
(c) Mary Ansell.
(d) Sylvia Davies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
2. Who presents this honor?
3. What happened to Sylvia?
4. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
5. What happened when Frohman read the play?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)