|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else did Barrie entertain?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(b) Michael McMahon.
(c) Michael Collins.
(d) Tom Collins.
2. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(b) She had fallen ill.
(c) She had fallen.
(d) She had disappeared.
3. Barrie was surprised when Jack announced his engagement to __________________, the daughter of a Scots banker.
(a) Geraldine "Gerrie" Gibb.
(b) Angelica "Gerrie" Gibb.
(c) Gabriella "Gerrie" Gibb.
(d) Gertrude "Gerrie" Gibb.
4. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a ball.
(b) At a play.
(c) At a dinner party.
(d) At the symphony.
5. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(b) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(c) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(d) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually what did Barrie begin to do?
2. Who did Barrie support?
3. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
4. What was James' favorite comic series?
5. How did Davies die in 1960?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)