|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(b) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
(c) He received a full scholarship.
(d) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
2. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(a) My Mother, My Life.
(b) Margaret Ogilvy.
(d) My Margaret.
3. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
4. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Five feet ten inches.
(d) Five feet eight inches.
5. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He was not thrilled.
(b) He was thrilled.
(c) He did not care.
(d) He was unsure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
2. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
3. To whom did Barrie leave his Peter Pan works?
4. Eventually what did Barrie begin to do?
5. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)