|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White.
(b) The Great White Father.
(c) The Great.
(d) The Great White Way.
2. What happened when Frohman read the play?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He regretted supporting it.
(c) He worried about it.
(d) He fell in love immediately.
3. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
(a) His hero, fellow Scotsman Robert Louis Stevenson.
(b) His future publisher, Charles Frohman.
(c) His soon-to-be best friend, Thomas Hardy.
(d) An actress named Minnie Palmer.
4. What had Sylvia refused?
(a) Food from her neighbors.
(b) Support from the church.
(c) Funds that had been arranged by Arthur before he died.
(d) Comfort from her family.
5. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
Short Answer Questions
1. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
2. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
3. To what was this organization dedicated?
4. To where did Barrie donate money at this time?
5. Where was James Barrie born?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)