|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) Mary's sister.
(b) Neighbor's daughter.
(c) The maid.
(d) The nanny.
2. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several elderly actors.
(b) Several fledgling actors.
(c) Several fledgling writers.
(d) Several elderly writers.
3. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
(a) Avoid the subject.
(b) He would become angry.
(c) He would laugh.
(d) He would complain about it.
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
(a) Six weeks or six months.
(b) Six months or a year.
(c) Six days or six weeks.
(d) A year or more.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
2. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
3. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
4. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
5. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)