|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) A servant.
(b) The dog.
(c) A slave.
(d) A priest.
2. Why did Frohman keep on with the plans?
(a) He did not believe Ethel.
(b) He had given his word to Barrie.
(c) He wanted to die.
(d) He wanted to return to Europe.
3. Barrie continues to take Nico and Michael to _________________ for their annual fishing holiday.
4. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
(a) A poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A will.
(d) A play.
5. Shortly before Froham sailed on the Lusitania, who begged him not to sail due to threats of possible attack from German U-boats?
(a) Ethel Barrymore.
(b) Ethel Waters.
(c) Ethel Kennedy.
(d) Ethel Merman
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
2. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
3. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
4. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
5. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)