|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(a) Only after many years.
(d) Only for a short while.
2. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) George Meredith.
(b) Charles Frohman.
(c) Arthur Davies.
(d) Thomas Hardy.
3. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
(a) A computer.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A stenography machine.
(d) A fountain pen.
4. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(a) Only one.
(b) Only a few.
5. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White Way.
(b) The Great.
(c) The Great White Father.
(d) The Great White.
Short Answer Questions
1. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
2. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
3. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
4. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
5. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)