|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
2. What play had been inspired by George?
(a) "Finding Neverland."
(b) "Peter Pan."
(c) "A Well-Remembered Voice."
(d) "Heaven help us."
3. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A ladies man.
(b) An actor.
(c) A father.
(d) A politician.
4. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
5. How did Michael feel about school?
(a) He was miserable.
(b) He was confident.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was cocky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
2. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
3. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
4. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
5. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)