|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
2. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
(a) George Carlton.
(b) Gilbert Cannan.
(c) Goeffrey Camden.
(d) Gerry Caanan.
3. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
(a) On his back.
(b) On his arm.
(c) On his stomach.
(d) On his face.
4. Barrie was surprised when Jack announced his engagement to __________________, the daughter of a Scots banker.
(a) Angelica "Gerrie" Gibb.
(b) Gertrude "Gerrie" Gibb.
(c) Gabriella "Gerrie" Gibb.
(d) Geraldine "Gerrie" Gibb.
5. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
(a) Barrie put Gerrie in charge of house at Campden Hill Square.
(b) Barrie gave her more work to do.
(c) Barrie placed her in a home down the street.
(d) Barrie lowered her salary.
Short Answer Questions
1. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
2. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
3. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
4. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
5. What was The Nottingham Journal?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)