|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(d) Not at first.
2. He often referred to Mary as what?
(b) A hot mess.
(c) A sad loss.
(d) A disaster.
3. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
4. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
(a) March 1, 1904.
(b) December 1, 1904.
(c) May 1, 1904.
(d) August 1, 1904.
5. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(c) Only one.
(d) Only a few.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Davies die in 1960?
2. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
3. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
4. What happened when Frohman read the play?
5. What was The Nottingham Journal?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)