|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In a theater production.
(b) In counseling.
(c) In divorce court.
(d) In church.
2. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(b) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(c) Either she returns home or the resigns.
(d) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
3. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
4. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
(a) Similar to.
(b) Just like.
(c) Nothing like.
(d) Almost like.
5. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) The dog.
(b) A slave.
(c) A priest.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
2. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
3. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
4. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
5. What happened to Sylvia?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)