|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were the happiest years in his life.
(b) They were the most difficult of his life.
(c) They were very lonely.
(d) They were the most boring of his life.
2. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
3. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She went into remission.
(b) She underwent surgery.
(c) She recovered.
(d) She died.
4. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) The cancer had spread.
(b) His cancer was cured.
(c) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
(d) He would need an amputation.
5. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
(a) Nearly a quarter of a million pounds.
(b) Nearly a half million pounds.
(c) Nearly one hundred thousand pounds.
(d) Nearly a million pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what was this organization dedicated?
2. How did Mary Hodgson often referred to herself?
3. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
4. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
5. What play had been inspired by George?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)