|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(b) Peter Pan.
(d) Captain Hook.
2. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
(a) "What Every Woman Knows."
(b) "Mary Rose."
(c) "The Fight for Mr. Lapraik."
(d) "The Boy David."
3. To what was this organization dedicated?
(a) The creation of a European Theater.
(b) The creation of a Community Theater in England.
(c) The creation of a National Theater in England.
(d) The creation of the West End theater district in London.
4. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(b) Not at first.
5. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
(a) His future publisher, Charles Frohman.
(b) An actress named Minnie Palmer.
(c) His hero, fellow Scotsman Robert Louis Stevenson.
(d) His soon-to-be best friend, Thomas Hardy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur was how old when this happened?
2. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
3. What was James' favorite comic series?
4. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
5. What happened to Sylvia?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)