|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
(a) Only after many tests.
(d) Only at first.
2. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a dinner party.
(b) At a ball.
(c) At a play.
(d) At the symphony.
3. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
(b) She did not believe in surgery.
(c) She was too weak.
(d) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
4. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(b) No, he did not want to.
(c) No, he was unable.
(d) No, Mary would not let him.
5. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Blue Lake.
(b) Green Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Glass Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
2. What was James' favorite comic series?
3. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
4. What are George and Peter called to do?
5. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)