|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
(a) He would become angry.
(b) He would laugh.
(c) Avoid the subject.
(d) He would complain about it.
2. How did Frohman take on the play?
(a) After a workshop performance of the play.
(b) Sight unseen.
(c) After much deliberation.
(d) After reading through the play.
3. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
(a) Save him.
(b) Bring him home.
(c) Not forget him.
(d) Not fear for his safety.
4. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Queer business.
(b) Annoying business.
(c) Rude business.
(d) Amusing business.
5. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Glasgow, Scotland.
(b) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(c) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(d) East Kilbride, Scotland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shortly before Froham sailed on the Lusitania, who begged him not to sail due to threats of possible attack from German U-boats?
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
3. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
4. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
5. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)