|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
2. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
(a) His soon-to-be best friend, Thomas Hardy.
(b) An actress named Minnie Palmer.
(c) His future publisher, Charles Frohman.
(d) His hero, fellow Scotsman Robert Louis Stevenson.
3. What happened when Frohman read the play?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He regretted supporting it.
(c) He worried about it.
(d) He fell in love immediately.
4. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(c) Only after many years.
(d) Only for a short while.
5. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
(a) Sylvia's will.
(b) Sylvia's poem.
(c) Sylvia's play.
(d) Sylvia's letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Barrie support?
2. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
3. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
4. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
5. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)