|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She suffered a miscarriage.
(b) She had a panic attack.
(c) She became ill.
(d) She died.
2. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
3. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
(b) Hard work.
4. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(b) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(c) He received a full scholarship.
(d) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
5. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
(b) With Arthur's will.
(c) With Arthur's obituary.
(d) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
2. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
3. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
4. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
5. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)