|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
2. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
(a) He was preoccupied with work.
(b) He was in denial.
(c) He was ill.
(d) He did not care about her.
3. How did Mary Hodgson often referred to herself?
(a) As Barrie's girlfriend.
(b) As the boys' nanny.
(c) As the boys' substitute mother.
(d) As the servant.
4. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
(b) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
(c) She did not believe in surgery.
(d) She was too weak.
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
(a) Max and Moritz.
(b) The Yellow Kid.
(c) Ally Sloper's Half Holiday.
(d) Penny Dreadfuls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
2. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
3. Why did Frohman keep on with the plans?
4. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
5. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)