|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(b) Jane Ann.
2. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
(a) He needed someone to comfort him after the loss of George.
(b) He was hoping his partner and friend had work for him.
(c) He missed him.
(d) He was hoping that his partner and friend could offer valuable advice on how to save "Rosy Rapture."
3. Arthur died in what year?
4. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
(c) No, but he had suspicions.
(d) Yes, but he was in denial.
5. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
2. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
3. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
4. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
5. How did Frohman take on the play?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)