|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
2. What was The Nottingham Journal?
(a) A Scottish provincial newspaper.
(b) An English provincial newspaper.
(c) An English magazine.
(d) A Scottish magazine.
3. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
(a) Send the boys to school.
(b) Place the boys in foster care.
(c) Divide the boys up among relatives.
(d) Put the boys in an orphanage.
4. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(b) Glasgow, Scotland.
(c) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(d) East Kilbride, Scotland.
5. Shortly before Froham sailed on the Lusitania, who begged him not to sail due to threats of possible attack from German U-boats?
(a) Ethel Kennedy.
(b) Ethel Waters.
(c) Ethel Merman
(d) Ethel Barrymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
2. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
3. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
4. Chapter 14 begins with what?
5. How did Nico do at school?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)