|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) He had discovered fairy dust.
(b) He did not weigh much.
(c) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(d) He could not grow up.
2. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long fishing trip.
(b) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
(c) A three-week long cruise.
(d) A three-week long camping trip.
3. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(b) Peter Pan.
(d) Never Land.
4. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(b) Only for a short while.
(d) Only after many years.
5. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) Neighbor's daughter.
(b) The nanny.
(c) The maid.
(d) Mary's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
2. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
3. To where did Barrie donate money at this time?
4. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
5. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)