|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the working title of the play?
(a) Peter and Wendy Darling.
(b) Peter and Wendy.
(c) Peter Pan and Wendy.
(d) Peter Pan and Wendy Darling.
2. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
(a) Only much later.
(d) Not at first.
3. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(a) Not at first.
4. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(a) No, he was unable.
(c) No, Mary would not let him.
(d) No, he did not want to.
5. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
2. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
3. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
4. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
5. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)