|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(c) Not at first.
2. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
3. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(b) He had discovered fairy dust.
(c) He could not grow up.
(d) He did not weigh much.
4. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
(a) In a nursing home.
(b) In his parents' home.
(c) In his home.
(d) In a hospital.
5. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long fishing trip.
(b) A three-week long cruise.
(c) A three-week long camping trip.
(d) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
2. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
3. Barrie was surprised when Jack announced his engagement to __________________, the daughter of a Scots banker.
4. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
5. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)