|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Michael feel about school?
(a) He was happy.
(b) He was miserable.
(c) He was confident.
(d) He was cocky.
2. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
3. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
(a) Not fear for his safety.
(b) Not forget him.
(c) Save him.
(d) Bring him home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
2. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
3. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
4. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
5. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)