|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
(a) He was hoping his partner and friend had work for him.
(b) He needed someone to comfort him after the loss of George.
(c) He was hoping that his partner and friend could offer valuable advice on how to save "Rosy Rapture."
(d) He missed him.
2. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
(a) He was sad.
(b) He was surprised.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was worried.
3. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(a) The theater.
4. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
5. When did the play debut?
(a) October 22, 1904.
(b) September 22, 1904.
(c) November 22, 1904.
(d) December 22, 1904.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Barrie support?
2. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
3. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
4. To where did Barrie donate money at this time?
5. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)