|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
2. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) She was too weak.
(b) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
(c) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
(d) She did not believe in surgery.
3. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
4. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
5. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He was thrilled.
(b) He did not care.
(c) He was not thrilled.
(d) He was unsure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
2. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
3. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
4. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
5. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)