|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
2. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(b) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(c) Glasgow, Scotland.
(d) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
3. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
(a) The relationship with his younger sister Maggie.
(b) The relationship with his sister Sara.
(c) The relationship with his sister Jane Ann.
(d) The relationship with his older brother.
4. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
5. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(a) His health.
(b) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
2. Barrie was surprised when Jack announced his engagement to __________________, the daughter of a Scots banker.
3. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
4. How did Frohman take on the play?
5. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)