|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He overdosed.
(b) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He jumped off a bridge.
2. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
3. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
(a) Be happier than.
(b) Angry with.
(c) Be as happy as.
(d) Not be as happy as.
4. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(b) Not entirely.
5. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(a) Only a few.
(b) Only one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Barrie support?
2. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
3. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
4. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
5. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)