|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
(a) Sylvia's will.
(b) Sylvia's poem.
(c) Sylvia's letter.
(d) Sylvia's play.
2. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) James Llewelyn Davies.
(b) John Llewelyn Davies.
(c) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(d) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
3. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were very lonely.
(b) They were the happiest years in his life.
(c) They were the most boring of his life.
(d) They were the most difficult of his life.
4. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
(a) Nothing like.
(b) Just like.
(c) Similar to.
(d) Almost like.
5. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
(b) Most likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Jack was not particularly thrilled when Barrie required the couple to wait for a year, he knew that it was something that had to be done. Why?
2. What had Sylvia refused?
3. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
4. Where was it torpedoed?
5. What happened when Frohman read the play?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)