|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
(a) He needed someone to comfort him after the loss of George.
(b) He missed him.
(c) He was hoping that his partner and friend could offer valuable advice on how to save "Rosy Rapture."
(d) He was hoping his partner and friend had work for him.
2. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
(a) His soon-to-be best friend, Thomas Hardy.
(b) An actress named Minnie Palmer.
(c) His hero, fellow Scotsman Robert Louis Stevenson.
(d) His future publisher, Charles Frohman.
3. What play had been inspired by George?
(a) "Peter Pan."
(b) "A Well-Remembered Voice."
(c) "Heaven help us."
(d) "Finding Neverland."
4. Chapter 14 begins with what?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) The outbreak of Protestant-Catholic problems in Ireland.
(c) The outbreak of war between Germany and Great Britain.
(d) The influenza outbreak during World War I.
5. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several elderly writers.
(b) Several fledgling actors.
(c) Several elderly actors.
(d) Several fledgling writers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
2. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
3. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
4. Arthur was how old when this happened?
5. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)