|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Rude business.
(b) Amusing business.
(c) Queer business.
(d) Annoying business.
2. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
3. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(b) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
(c) He received a full scholarship.
(d) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
4. To what was this organization dedicated?
(a) The creation of the West End theater district in London.
(b) The creation of a Community Theater in England.
(c) The creation of a European Theater.
(d) The creation of a National Theater in England.
5. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(b) John Llewelyn Davies.
(c) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
(d) James Llewelyn Davies.
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
2. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
3. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
4. Who did Barrie support?
5. Barrie continues to take Nico and Michael to _________________ for their annual fishing holiday.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)