|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
(b) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
(c) She did not believe in surgery.
(d) She was too weak.
2. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
3. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long camping trip.
(b) A three-week long fishing trip.
(c) A three-week long cruise.
(d) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
4. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(a) Jane Ann.
5. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
(b) Only much later.
(c) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
3. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
4. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
5. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)