|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are George and Peter called to do?
(a) Go to Ireland.
(b) Become medics.
(c) Serve their country.
(d) Go to America's aid.
2. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
(d) Most likely.
3. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
(b) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(c) John Llewelyn Davies.
(d) James Llewelyn Davies.
4. How did Michael feel about school?
(a) He was miserable.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was confident.
(d) He was cocky.
5. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
2. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
3. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
4. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
5. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)