|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(c) Never Land.
(d) Peter Pan.
2. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Five feet eight inches.
(d) Five feet ten inches.
4. He often referred to Mary as what?
(a) A hot mess.
(c) A disaster.
(d) A sad loss.
5. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
2. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
3. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
4. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
5. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)