|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(b) Ph. D.
2. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(a) My Margaret.
(c) My Mother, My Life.
(d) Margaret Ogilvy.
3. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) His cancer was cured.
(b) He would need an amputation.
(c) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
(d) The cancer had spread.
4. When was James Barrie born?
(a) June 9, 1860.
(b) April 9, 1860.
(c) May 9, 1860.
(d) July 9, 1860.
5. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(c) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
2. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
3. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
4. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
5. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)