|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur died in what year?
2. How did Michael feel about school?
(a) He was confident.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was miserable.
(d) He was cocky.
3. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(b) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(c) He received a full scholarship.
(d) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
4. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
(a) He was preoccupied with work.
(b) He was ill.
(c) He did not care about her.
(d) He was in denial.
5. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
(a) Their friends.
(c) Their siblings.
(d) Their families.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
2. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
3. What was James' favorite comic series?
4. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
5. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)