|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were the most difficult of his life.
(b) They were the happiest years in his life.
(c) They were the most boring of his life.
(d) They were very lonely.
2. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
(a) "Better Dead."
(b) "Dead or Alive."
(c) "Dead in the Family."
(d) "Dead Until Dark."
3. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She died.
(b) She had a panic attack.
(c) She became ill.
(d) She suffered a miscarriage.
4. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
(a) He had joined the German army on March 15, 1915.
(b) He had been injured on March 15, 1915.
(c) He had run away on March 15, 1915.
(d) He had been killed on March 15, 1915.
5. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
(a) "The Boy David."
(b) "The Fight for Mr. Lapraik."
(c) "What Every Woman Knows."
(d) "Mary Rose."
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Frohman read the play?
2. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
3. What play had been inspired by George?
4. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
5. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)