|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
(b) Most likely.
2. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
(a) He had eloped.
(b) He had run away from school.
(c) He had drowned in the Thames while bathing.
(d) He had committed suicide.
3. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
4. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
(a) It is her middle name.
(b) He did not like the name Sylvia.
(c) He thought this was her name.
(d) It is his favorite name.
5. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(b) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(c) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(d) Glasgow, Scotland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
2. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
3. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
4. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
5. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)