|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
2. What was James' favorite comic series?
(a) Ally Sloper's Half Holiday.
(b) Max and Moritz.
(c) The Yellow Kid.
(d) Penny Dreadfuls.
3. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) George Meredith.
(b) Thomas Hardy.
(c) Arthur Davies.
(d) Charles Frohman.
4. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(a) Only for a short while.
(c) Only after many years.
5. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
2. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
3. Chapter 14 begins with what?
4. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
5. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)