|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
(d) Most likely.
2. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were the most difficult of his life.
(b) They were the most boring of his life.
(c) They were the happiest years in his life.
(d) They were very lonely.
3. Where was it torpedoed?
(a) Just off the French coast.
(b) Just off the English coast.
(c) Just off the Irish coast.
(d) Just off the American coast.
4. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
(a) The relationship with his older brother.
(b) The relationship with his sister Sara.
(c) The relationship with his younger sister Maggie.
(d) The relationship with his sister Jane Ann.
5. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long cruise.
(b) A three-week long camping trip.
(c) A three-week long fishing trip.
(d) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
2. How did Frohman take on the play?
3. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
4. What happened when Frohman read the play?
5. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)