|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) A servant.
(b) The dog.
(c) A priest.
(d) A slave.
2. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
3. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(a) No, he was unable.
(b) No, he did not want to.
(c) No, Mary would not let him.
4. How did Frohman take on the play?
(a) After a workshop performance of the play.
(b) After much deliberation.
(c) Sight unseen.
(d) After reading through the play.
5. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(c) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
2. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
3. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
4. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
5. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)