|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
(a) He would remain a boy forever.
(b) He was in heaven.
(c) He was watching over them.
(d) He had not suffered.
2. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
(b) No, but he had suspicions.
(c) Yes, but he was in denial.
3. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
4. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White.
(b) The Great White Way.
(c) The Great White Father.
(d) The Great.
5. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
(a) Goeffrey Camden.
(b) Gerry Caanan.
(c) George Carlton.
(d) Gilbert Cannan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it torpedoed?
2. What play had been inspired by George?
3. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
4. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
5. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)