|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Michael Davies.
(b) Nico Davies.
(c) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(d) George Davies.
2. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(a) Only a few.
(b) Only one.
3. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
(a) Their siblings.
(b) Their families.
(d) Their friends.
4. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(b) Either she returns home or the resigns.
(c) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(d) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
5. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(b) My Margaret.
(c) My Mother, My Life.
(d) Margaret Ogilvy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would the Barries soon end up?
2. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
3. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
4. Barrie continues to take Nico and Michael to _________________ for their annual fishing holiday.
5. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)