|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where was the reverend transferred?
(a) The ghettos of London.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(d) Remote regions of Westmorland.
2. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
(a) Divide the boys up among relatives.
(b) Place the boys in foster care.
(c) Send the boys to school.
(d) Put the boys in an orphanage.
3. To what was this organization dedicated?
(a) The creation of a Community Theater in England.
(b) The creation of the West End theater district in London.
(c) The creation of a National Theater in England.
(d) The creation of a European Theater.
4. Where was this surprise located?
(a) In Wales.
(b) In Sweden.
(c) In Austria.
(d) In Switzerland.
5. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
(a) "The Boy David."
(b) "What Every Woman Knows."
(c) "Mary Rose."
(d) "The Fight for Mr. Lapraik."
Short Answer Questions
1. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
2. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
3. Chapter 14 begins with what?
4. Arthur died in what year?
5. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)