|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
2. He often referred to Mary as what?
(b) A sad loss.
(c) A disaster.
(d) A hot mess.
3. When did the Lusitania sink?
(a) November 7, 1915.
(b) June 7, 1915.
(c) September 7, 1915.
(d) May 7, 1915.
4. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Glass Lake.
(c) Blue Lake.
(d) Green Lake.
5. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(b) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(c) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(d) Glasgow, Scotland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
2. Why does Mary Hodgson, the family's nurse stay on?
3. To what was this organization dedicated?
4. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
5. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)