|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary Hodgson often referred to herself?
(a) As Barrie's girlfriend.
(b) As the boys' nanny.
(c) As the boys' substitute mother.
(d) As the servant.
2. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(b) No, he did not want to.
(c) No, he was unable.
(d) No, Mary would not let him.
3. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(a) Ph. D.
4. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
5. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had disappeared.
(b) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(c) She had fallen ill.
(d) She had fallen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
2. How does Chapter 11 begin?
3. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
4. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
5. Arthur was how old when this happened?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)