|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) She was too weak.
(b) She did not believe in surgery.
(c) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
(d) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
2. Arthur was how old when this happened?
3. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
(a) Peter Pan.
(c) Captain Hook.
(d) The crocodile.
4. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
(a) Men than women.
(b) Adults than children.
(c) Children than adults.
(d) Women than men.
5. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
Short Answer Questions
1. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
2. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
3. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
4. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
5. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)