|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
2. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Annoying business.
(b) Rude business.
(c) Amusing business.
(d) Queer business.
3. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She went into remission.
(b) She recovered.
(c) She underwent surgery.
(d) She died.
4. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A politician.
(b) A ladies man.
(c) A father.
(d) An actor.
5. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
2. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
3. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
4. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
5. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)