|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(b) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(d) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
2. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A ladies man.
(b) A father.
(c) An actor.
(d) A politician.
3. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
(a) The Theater League.
(b) The Drama Guild.
(c) The Theater Guild.
(d) The Dramatic League.
4. Arthur was how old when this happened?
5. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
2. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
3. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
4. Although Jack was not particularly thrilled when Barrie required the couple to wait for a year, he knew that it was something that had to be done. Why?
5. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)