|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(b) Jane Ann.
2. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) Neighbor's daughter.
(b) The nanny.
(c) The maid.
(d) Mary's sister.
3. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(c) He jumped off a bridge.
(d) He overdosed.
4. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(b) James Llewelyn Davies.
(c) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
(d) John Llewelyn Davies.
5. When did the Lusitania sink?
(a) May 7, 1915.
(b) June 7, 1915.
(c) November 7, 1915.
(d) September 7, 1915.
Short Answer Questions
1. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
2. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
3. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
4. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
5. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)