|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White Way.
(b) The Great.
(c) The Great White.
(d) The Great White Father.
2. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
(a) He was ill.
(b) He did not care about her.
(c) He was in denial.
(d) He was preoccupied with work.
3. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
(a) "What Every Woman Knows."
(b) "The Fight for Mr. Lapraik."
(c) "Mary Rose."
(d) "The Boy David."
4. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
(a) Barrie put Gerrie in charge of house at Campden Hill Square.
(b) Barrie lowered her salary.
(c) Barrie gave her more work to do.
(d) Barrie placed her in a home down the street.
5. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
2. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
3. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
4. How did Frohman take on the play?
5. What was the working title of the play?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)