|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a ball.
(b) At a dinner party.
(c) At a play.
(d) At the symphony.
2. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
3. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(b) The theater.
4. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
(a) Divide the boys up among relatives.
(b) Put the boys in an orphanage.
(c) Send the boys to school.
(d) Place the boys in foster care.
5. Barrie continues to take Nico and Michael to _________________ for their annual fishing holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
2. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
3. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
4. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
5. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)