|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
(a) The Drama Guild.
(b) The Theater Guild.
(c) The Theater League.
(d) The Dramatic League.
2. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
3. What had Sylvia refused?
(a) Comfort from her family.
(b) Funds that had been arranged by Arthur before he died.
(c) Support from the church.
(d) Food from her neighbors.
4. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(a) His health.
(c) The weather.
5. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would the Barries soon end up?
2. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
3. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
4. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
5. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)