|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
2. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
3. To what was this organization dedicated?
(a) The creation of a Community Theater in England.
(b) The creation of the West End theater district in London.
(c) The creation of a National Theater in England.
(d) The creation of a European Theater.
4. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
(a) Nearly one hundred thousand pounds.
(b) Nearly a half million pounds.
(c) Nearly a million pounds.
(d) Nearly a quarter of a million pounds.
5. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
(a) A will.
(b) A letter.
(c) A poem.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
2. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
3. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
4. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
5. What had Sylvia refused?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)