|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
(a) Only after many tests.
(b) Only at first.
2. To where was the reverend transferred?
(a) Remote regions of Westmorland.
(c) The ghettos of London.
(d) Dublin, Ireland.
3. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
(a) A stenography machine.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A computer.
(d) A fountain pen.
4. When did the play debut?
(a) September 22, 1904.
(b) October 22, 1904.
(c) November 22, 1904.
(d) December 22, 1904.
5. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
2. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
3. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
4. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
5. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)