|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(b) My Mother, My Life.
(c) Margaret Ogilvy.
(d) My Margaret.
2. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
(a) Nearly a million pounds.
(b) Nearly a quarter of a million pounds.
(c) Nearly one hundred thousand pounds.
(d) Nearly a half million pounds.
3. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
(a) The Dramatic League.
(b) The Drama Guild.
(c) The Theater League.
(d) The Theater Guild.
4. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) Charles Frohman.
(b) Thomas Hardy.
(c) George Meredith.
(d) Arthur Davies.
5. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A ladies man.
(b) An actor.
(c) A father.
(d) A politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what was this organization dedicated?
2. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
3. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
4. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
5. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)