|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) A birthday dinner party.
(b) A Christmas dinner party.
(c) An Easter dinner party.
(d) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
3. What had Sylvia refused?
(a) Support from the church.
(b) Comfort from her family.
(c) Funds that had been arranged by Arthur before he died.
(d) Food from her neighbors.
4. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
(b) Hard work.
5. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She underwent surgery.
(b) She went into remission.
(c) She died.
(d) She recovered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
2. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
3. How did Frohman take on the play?
4. When was James Barrie born?
5. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)