|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was The Nottingham Journal?
(a) An English magazine.
(b) An English provincial newspaper.
(c) A Scottish magazine.
(d) A Scottish provincial newspaper.
2. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
3. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(b) He received a full scholarship.
(c) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
(d) He had always wanted to go to school here.
4. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several fledgling writers.
(b) Several elderly writers.
(c) Several fledgling actors.
(d) Several elderly actors.
5. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
2. What had Sylvia refused?
3. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
4. Where would the Barries soon end up?
5. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)