|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He was not thrilled.
(b) He was thrilled.
(c) He did not care.
(d) He was unsure.
2. Where was this surprise located?
(a) In Austria.
(b) In Sweden.
(c) In Wales.
(d) In Switzerland.
3. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
4. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
(d) Hard work.
5. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
2. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
3. What had Sylvia refused?
4. Where would the Barries soon end up?
5. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)