|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
2. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
3. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(a) Peter Pan.
(d) Captain Hook.
4. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(a) Only for a short while.
(c) Only after many years.
5. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
(a) December 1, 1904.
(b) August 1, 1904.
(c) May 1, 1904.
(d) March 1, 1904.
Short Answer Questions
1. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
2. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
4. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
5. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)