|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was James Barrie born?
(a) April 9, 1860.
(b) June 9, 1860.
(c) July 9, 1860.
(d) May 9, 1860.
2. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
3. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
4. What was The Nottingham Journal?
(a) An English provincial newspaper.
(b) A Scottish provincial newspaper.
(c) A Scottish magazine.
(d) An English magazine.
5. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
Short Answer Questions
1. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
2. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
3. What had Sylvia refused?
4. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
5. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)