|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(b) Peter Pan.
(d) Captain Hook.
2. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Move to America.
(b) Go to university.
(c) Travel the world.
(d) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
3. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
(a) On his face.
(b) On his arm.
(c) On his stomach.
(d) On his back.
4. Arthur was how old when this happened?
5. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was the reverend transferred?
2. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
3. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
4. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
5. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)