|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
(a) "Dead or Alive."
(b) "Dead in the Family."
(c) "Better Dead."
(d) "Dead Until Dark."
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) An Easter dinner party.
(b) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
(c) A birthday dinner party.
(d) A Christmas dinner party.
3. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(a) No, Mary would not let him.
(b) No, he was unable.
(d) No, he did not want to.
4. Arthur was how old when this happened?
5. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
(a) No, but he had suspicions.
(c) Yes, but he was in denial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
2. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
3. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
4. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
5. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)