|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
(a) December 1, 1904.
(b) March 1, 1904.
(c) May 1, 1904.
(d) August 1, 1904.
2. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
(a) "Dead Until Dark."
(b) "Better Dead."
(c) "Dead in the Family."
(d) "Dead or Alive."
3. When was James Barrie born?
(a) July 9, 1860.
(b) May 9, 1860.
(c) April 9, 1860.
(d) June 9, 1860.
4. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
(a) He went on a rant in front of Queen Victoria.
(b) He left the church.
(c) He had not completed his education.
(d) He had been late to many church services.
5. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long fishing trip.
(b) A three-week long camping trip.
(c) A three-week long cruise.
(d) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
2. Where would the Barries soon end up?
3. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
4. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
5. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)