|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He overdosed.
(b) He jumped off a bridge.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
2. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several elderly writers.
(b) Several fledgling actors.
(c) Several elderly actors.
(d) Several fledgling writers.
3. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) A Christmas dinner party.
(b) An Easter dinner party.
(c) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
(d) A birthday dinner party.
4. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
(a) On his back.
(b) On his arm.
(c) On his face.
(d) On his stomach.
5. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
2. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
3. Where was this surprise located?
4. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
5. What was The Nottingham Journal?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)