|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
(b) His cancer was cured.
(c) The cancer had spread.
(d) He would need an amputation.
2. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) He did not weigh much.
(b) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(c) He had discovered fairy dust.
(d) He could not grow up.
3. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
4. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
5. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
(a) He went on a rant in front of Queen Victoria.
(b) He had not completed his education.
(c) He had been late to many church services.
(d) He left the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was James Barrie born?
2. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
3. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
4. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
5. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)