|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
2. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
3. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Green Lake.
(b) Glass Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Blue Lake.
4. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
(a) Nearly a million pounds.
(b) Nearly a quarter of a million pounds.
(c) Nearly one hundred thousand pounds.
(d) Nearly a half million pounds.
5. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
(a) Margaret Smith.
(b) Sylvia Davies.
(c) Mary Ansell.
(d) Minnie Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
3. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)