|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(b) George Davies.
(c) Nico Davies.
(d) Michael Davies.
2. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(a) Ph. D.
3. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) Arthur Davies.
(b) James Barrie.
(c) Sylvia Davies.
(d) Mary Ansell.
4. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
5. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
(a) Similar to.
(b) Almost like.
(c) Just like.
(d) Nothing like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
2. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
3. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
4. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
5. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)