|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
(a) Hard work.
2. Arthur was how old when this happened?
3. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(c) The theater.
4. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
(a) Six days or six weeks.
(b) Six weeks or six months.
(c) A year or more.
(d) Six months or a year.
5. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
(a) Mary and Sylvia.
(b) The Davies boys and Mary.
(c) Arthur and Barrie.
(d) Arthur and Sylvia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was The Nottingham Journal?
2. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
3. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
4. When did the play debut?
5. Who did Barrie support?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)