|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(a) Never Land.
(d) Peter Pan.
2. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
3. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
(a) The Dramatic League.
(b) The Theater League.
(c) The Theater Guild.
(d) The Drama Guild.
4. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
5. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Blue Lake.
(b) Glass Lake.
(c) Green Lake.
(d) Black Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
2. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
3. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
4. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
5. Arthur died in what year?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)