|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He was not thrilled.
(b) He was unsure.
(c) He was thrilled.
(d) He did not care.
2. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(a) Not entirely.
3. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
(a) A three-week long fishing trip.
(b) A three-week long ski holiday trip.
(c) A three-week long camping trip.
(d) A three-week long cruise.
4. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
(b) Travel the world.
(c) Move to America.
(d) Go to university.
5. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
(b) No, but he had suspicions.
(c) Yes, but he was in denial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
3. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
4. What happened when Frohman read the play?
5. When did the play debut?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)