|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
2. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
3. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Glasgow, Scotland.
(b) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(c) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(d) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
4. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
5. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(b) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(c) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(d) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
2. What was the working title of the play?
3. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
4. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
5. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)