|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
(a) He would remain a boy forever.
(b) He was in heaven.
(c) He had not suffered.
(d) He was watching over them.
2. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
3. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A father.
(b) An actor.
(c) A ladies man.
(d) A politician.
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
(a) Almost like.
(b) Just like.
(c) Nothing like.
(d) Similar to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
2. When was James Barrie born?
3. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
4. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
5. Where was James Barrie born?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)