|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(b) He died from cancer.
(c) He overdosed.
(d) He jumped off a bridge.
2. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(b) His health.
(c) The weather.
3. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
4. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(b) He had discovered fairy dust.
(c) He did not weigh much.
(d) He could not grow up.
5. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White.
(b) The Great White Father.
(c) The Great White Way.
(d) The Great.
Short Answer Questions
1. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
2. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
3. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
4. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
5. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)