|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
2. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were the happiest years in his life.
(b) They were the most difficult of his life.
(c) They were the most boring of his life.
(d) They were very lonely.
3. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) Charles Frohman.
(b) George Meredith.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Arthur Davies.
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(a) The weather.
(d) His health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
2. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
3. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
4. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
5. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)