|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Nico Davies.
(b) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(c) George Davies.
(d) Michael Davies.
2. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
3. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
4. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
5. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
2. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
3. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
4. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
5. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)