|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Michael Davies.
(b) Nico Davies.
(c) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(d) George Davies.
2. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Glasgow, Scotland.
(b) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(c) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(d) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
3. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Green Lake.
(b) Glass Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Blue Lake.
4. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
5. When was James Barrie born?
(a) July 9, 1860.
(b) June 9, 1860.
(c) April 9, 1860.
(d) May 9, 1860.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
3. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
4. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
5. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)