|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(d) Not entirely.
2. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
(a) Men than women.
(b) Adults than children.
(c) Children than adults.
(d) Women than men.
3. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
(a) He would remain a boy forever.
(b) He was in heaven.
(c) He was watching over them.
(d) He had not suffered.
4. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White Father.
(b) The Great.
(c) The Great White Way.
(d) The Great White.
5. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
2. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
3. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
4. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
5. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)