|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) Arthur Davies.
(b) George Meredith.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Charles Frohman.
2. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(b) Peter Pan.
(c) Never Land.
3. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(b) Glasgow, Scotland.
(c) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(d) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
4. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
5. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(b) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(c) Yes, but not for a long time.
(d) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
2. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
3. When was James Barrie born?
4. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
5. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)