|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
2. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(a) His health.
(b) The weather.
3. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
4. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) He received a full scholarship.
(b) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(c) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(d) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
5. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was James Barrie born?
2. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
3. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
4. What was the working title of the play?
5. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)