|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(b) Peter Pan.
(d) Never Land.
2. How did Frohman take on the play?
(a) After reading through the play.
(b) After a workshop performance of the play.
(c) After much deliberation.
(d) Sight unseen.
3. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
4. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(a) Margaret Ogilvy.
(c) My Mother, My Life.
(d) My Margaret.
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
(a) Penny Dreadfuls.
(b) Ally Sloper's Half Holiday.
(c) Max and Moritz.
(d) The Yellow Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
2. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
3. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
4. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
5. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)