|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
2. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(b) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(c) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
(d) He received a full scholarship.
3. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
4. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
5. What was The Nottingham Journal?
(a) A Scottish magazine.
(b) A Scottish provincial newspaper.
(c) An English provincial newspaper.
(d) An English magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
2. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
3. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
4. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
5. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)