|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were the happiest years in his life.
(b) They were the most difficult of his life.
(c) They were the most boring of his life.
(d) They were very lonely.
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) A Christmas dinner party.
(b) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
(c) An Easter dinner party.
(d) A birthday dinner party.
3. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(b) My Margaret.
(c) My Mother, My Life.
(d) Margaret Ogilvy.
4. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(b) Never Land.
(c) Peter Pan.
5. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
2. How did Frohman take on the play?
3. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
4. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
5. When was James Barrie born?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)