|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
(a) A famous hatmaker.
(b) A famous shoemaker.
(c) A famous dressmaker.
(d) A famous tailor.
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) An Easter dinner party.
(b) A Christmas dinner party.
(c) A birthday dinner party.
(d) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
3. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were the most difficult of his life.
(b) They were very lonely.
(c) They were the happiest years in his life.
(d) They were the most boring of his life.
4. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
5. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Glass Lake.
(b) Blue Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Green Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Frohman take on the play?
2. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
4. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)