|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was The Nottingham Journal?
(a) A Scottish provincial newspaper.
(b) An English magazine.
(c) An English provincial newspaper.
(d) A Scottish magazine.
2. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
(a) Almost like.
(b) Nothing like.
(c) Similar to.
(d) Just like.
3. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(c) Jane Ann.
4. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(a) Ph. D.
5. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) The Coral Island.
(b) The Solomon Islands.
(c) Staten Island.
(d) The Lost Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
3. What was the working title of the play?
4. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
5. When did the play debut?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)