|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(b) Ph. D.
2. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(a) Captain Hook.
(d) Peter Pan.
3. What happened when Frohman read the play?
(a) He worried about it.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He regretted supporting it.
(d) He fell in love immediately.
4. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(a) The theater.
5. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
(a) "Jack the Phantom."
(b) "Captain Jolly Jack."
(c) "Cowboy Jack."
(d) "Sixteen String Jack."
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
2. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
3. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
4. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
5. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)