|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Frohman take on the play?
(a) Sight unseen.
(b) After a workshop performance of the play.
(c) After reading through the play.
(d) After much deliberation.
2. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(b) Not entirely.
3. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(a) Jane Ann.
4. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(b) Jane Ann.
5. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(a) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
2. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
3. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
4. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
5. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)