|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Frohman read the play?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He regretted supporting it.
(c) He fell in love immediately.
(d) He worried about it.
2. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
(a) It is her middle name.
(b) He thought this was her name.
(c) It is his favorite name.
(d) He did not like the name Sylvia.
3. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(b) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
4. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
5. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
(a) They were the most boring of his life.
(b) They were the most difficult of his life.
(c) They were the happiest years in his life.
(d) They were very lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was James Barrie born?
2. How did Frohman take on the play?
3. What was James' favorite comic series?
4. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
5. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)