|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(b) George Davies.
(c) Nico Davies.
(d) Michael Davies.
2. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He did not care.
(b) He was thrilled.
(c) He was not thrilled.
(d) He was unsure.
3. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
4. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
(a) December 1, 1904.
(b) May 1, 1904.
(c) March 1, 1904.
(d) August 1, 1904.
5. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a ball.
(b) At a play.
(c) At the symphony.
(d) At a dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
2. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
3. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
4. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
5. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)