|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Blue Lake.
(b) Green Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Glass Lake.
2. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
3. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
4. What was James' favorite comic series?
(a) The Yellow Kid.
(b) Penny Dreadfuls.
(c) Max and Moritz.
(d) Ally Sloper's Half Holiday.
5. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
Short Answer Questions
1. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
2. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
3. Where was James Barrie born?
4. What was The Nottingham Journal?
5. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)