|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A father.
(b) An actor.
(c) A politician.
(d) A ladies man.
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(b) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
3. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(a) Peter Pan.
(d) Never Land.
4. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
(b) Hard work.
5. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) A birthday dinner party.
(b) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
(c) A Christmas dinner party.
(d) An Easter dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
2. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
3. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
4. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
5. How did Frohman take on the play?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)