|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At the symphony.
(b) At a play.
(c) At a dinner party.
(d) At a ball.
2. What was the working title of the play?
(a) Peter Pan and Wendy Darling.
(b) Peter and Wendy.
(c) Peter Pan and Wendy.
(d) Peter and Wendy Darling.
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Five feet ten inches.
(b) Five feet eight inches.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Six feet.
4. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
(a) It is his favorite name.
(b) It is her middle name.
(c) He did not like the name Sylvia.
(d) He thought this was her name.
5. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(d) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
2. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
3. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
4. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
5. Where was James Barrie born?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)