|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(a) Never Land.
(c) Peter Pan.
2. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(a) The weather.
(c) His health.
3. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
4. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(a) Jane Ann.
5. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
2. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
3. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
4. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
5. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)