|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(c) The weather.
(d) His health.
2. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
3. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Glasgow, Scotland.
(b) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(c) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(d) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
4. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(a) Peter Pan.
(c) Captain Hook.
5. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A ladies man.
(b) A politician.
(c) An actor.
(d) A father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
2. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
3. To where was the reverend transferred?
4. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
5. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)