|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(d) The theater.
2. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(b) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(c) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(d) Yes, but not for a long time.
3. What was the working title of the play?
(a) Peter Pan and Wendy.
(b) Peter and Wendy.
(c) Peter and Wendy Darling.
(d) Peter Pan and Wendy Darling.
4. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(b) Peter Pan.
(d) Never Land.
5. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(b) Nico Davies.
(c) George Davies.
(d) Michael Davies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
3. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
4. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
5. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)