|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(b) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
2. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
3. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(c) Jane Ann.
4. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(d) Jane Ann.
5. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
3. When did the play debut?
4. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
5. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)