|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) James Llewelyn Davies.
(b) John Llewelyn Davies.
(c) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(d) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
2. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
(a) Sylvia Davies.
(b) Minnie Palmer.
(c) Margaret Smith.
(d) Mary Ansell.
3. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
4. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
5. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(a) Margaret Ogilvy.
(b) My Mother, My Life.
(c) My Margaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
2. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
3. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
4. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
5. Where was James Barrie born?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)