|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
(a) It is her middle name.
(b) It is his favorite name.
(c) He thought this was her name.
(d) He did not like the name Sylvia.
2. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
(a) He left the church.
(b) He had been late to many church services.
(c) He had not completed his education.
(d) He went on a rant in front of Queen Victoria.
3. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(b) He did not weigh much.
(c) He could not grow up.
(d) He had discovered fairy dust.
4. When did the play debut?
(a) October 22, 1904.
(b) November 22, 1904.
(c) December 22, 1904.
(d) September 22, 1904.
5. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
(a) "Dead Until Dark."
(b) "Better Dead."
(c) "Dead in the Family."
(d) "Dead or Alive."
Short Answer Questions
1. When was James Barrie born?
2. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
3. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
4. How did Davies die in 1960?
5. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)