|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(c) His health.
(d) The weather.
2. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a play.
(b) At a dinner party.
(c) At the symphony.
(d) At a ball.
3. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(a) Captain Hook.
(d) Peter Pan.
4. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(b) The theater.
5. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) An actor.
(b) A father.
(c) A politician.
(d) A ladies man.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was the reverend transferred?
2. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
3. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
4. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
5. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)