|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
2. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(c) The weather.
(d) His health.
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Five feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet ten inches.
(d) Five feet eight inches.
4. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He was thrilled.
(b) He was not thrilled.
(c) He did not care.
(d) He was unsure.
5. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
(a) It is her middle name.
(b) He thought this was her name.
(c) He did not like the name Sylvia.
(d) It is his favorite name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
2. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
3. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
4. How did Davies die in 1960?
5. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)