|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
(a) He would remain a boy forever.
(b) He had not suffered.
(c) He was watching over them.
(d) He was in heaven.
2. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great.
(b) The Great White Way.
(c) The Great White.
(d) The Great White Father.
3. When was James Barrie born?
(a) July 9, 1860.
(b) May 9, 1860.
(c) April 9, 1860.
(d) June 9, 1860.
4. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(b) Ph. D.
5. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) Arthur Davies.
(b) George Meredith.
(c) Charles Frohman.
(d) Thomas Hardy.
Short Answer Questions
1. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
2. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
3. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
4. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
5. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)