|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Go to university.
(d) Travel the world.
2. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(b) The weather.
(d) His health.
3. Why was it natural that Arthur and Sylvia would be invited to the New Year's Eve dinner party where they would meet Barrie?
(a) Because of a business association with George Lewis.
(b) Because they were related to the hosts.
(c) Because they were friends of Charles Frohman.
(d) Because they were very wealthy.
4. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
5. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(d) Ph. D.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the play debut?
2. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
3. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
4. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
5. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)