|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(b) Jane Ann.
2. What was The Nottingham Journal?
(a) A Scottish provincial newspaper.
(b) An English provincial newspaper.
(c) A Scottish magazine.
(d) An English magazine.
3. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(a) Ph. D.
4. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
5. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a dinner party.
(b) At the symphony.
(c) At a play.
(d) At a ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
2. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
3. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
4. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
5. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)