|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
2. What was the working title of the play?
(a) Peter and Wendy Darling.
(b) Peter Pan and Wendy.
(c) Peter and Wendy.
(d) Peter Pan and Wendy Darling.
3. What was James' favorite comic series?
(a) Penny Dreadfuls.
(b) Ally Sloper's Half Holiday.
(c) Max and Moritz.
(d) The Yellow Kid.
4. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
(a) Mary and Sylvia.
(b) Arthur and Barrie.
(c) Arthur and Sylvia.
(d) The Davies boys and Mary.
5. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
3. What happened when Frohman read the play?
4. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
5. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)