|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
2. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Go to university.
(b) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
(c) Move to America.
(d) Travel the world.
3. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(a) Never Land.
(d) Peter Pan.
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
(a) "Dead in the Family."
(b) "Better Dead."
(c) "Dead Until Dark."
(d) "Dead or Alive."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
2. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
4. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
5. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)