|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Michael Davies.
(b) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(c) George Davies.
(d) Nico Davies.
2. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
3. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
(a) He was in heaven.
(b) He would remain a boy forever.
(c) He was watching over them.
(d) He had not suffered.
4. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) An Easter dinner party.
(b) A Christmas dinner party.
(c) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
(d) A birthday dinner party.
5. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
2. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
3. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
4. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)