|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) George Davies.
(b) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(c) Nico Davies.
(d) Michael Davies.
2. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(d) Ph. D.
3. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
(a) Sylvia Davies.
(b) Margaret Smith.
(c) Mary Ansell.
(d) Minnie Palmer.
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. What was The Nottingham Journal?
(a) A Scottish magazine.
(b) An English provincial newspaper.
(c) An English magazine.
(d) A Scottish provincial newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
2. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
3. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
4. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
5. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)