|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(a) Jane Ann.
2. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(b) Peter Pan.
(c) Captain Hook.
3. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(b) George Davies.
(c) Michael Davies.
(d) Nico Davies.
4. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
5. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(c) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
2. What was The Nottingham Journal?
3. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
4. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
5. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)