|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
2. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Michael Davies.
(b) Nico Davies.
(c) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(d) George Davies.
3. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(b) Ph. D.
4. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Glasgow, Scotland.
(b) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(c) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(d) East Kilbride, Scotland.
5. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(d) Jane Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was James' favorite comic series?
2. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
3. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
4. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
5. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)