|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Five feet eight inches.
(b) Five feet ten inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet.
2. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A ladies man.
(b) A father.
(c) An actor.
(d) A politician.
3. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) He jumped off a bridge.
(c) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(d) He overdosed.
4. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(a) Jane Ann.
5. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(a) My Margaret.
(b) Margaret Ogilvy.
(c) My Mother, My Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was James Barrie born?
2. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
3. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
4. What was James' favorite comic series?
5. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)