|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(b) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
2. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(a) Jane Ann.
3. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He overdosed.
(b) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He jumped off a bridge.
4. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) An Easter dinner party.
(b) A Christmas dinner party.
(c) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
(d) A birthday dinner party.
5. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) An actor.
(b) A ladies man.
(c) A politician.
(d) A father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
2. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
3. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
4. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
5. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)