|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
2. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
3. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(b) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(c) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(d) Glasgow, Scotland.
4. When was James Barrie born?
(a) April 9, 1860.
(b) July 9, 1860.
(c) May 9, 1860.
(d) June 9, 1860.
5. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was James' favorite comic series?
2. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
3. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
4. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
5. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)