|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Nico Davies.
(b) George Davies.
(c) Michael Davies.
(d) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
2. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
(c) Hard work.
3. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(b) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
4. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
(a) "Better Dead."
(b) "Dead Until Dark."
(c) "Dead in the Family."
(d) "Dead or Alive."
5. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
(a) "Captain Jolly Jack."
(b) "Cowboy Jack."
(c) "Sixteen String Jack."
(d) "Jack the Phantom."
Short Answer Questions
1. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
2. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
4. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
5. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)