Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where was the reverend transferred?
(a) The ghettos of London.
(c) Dublin, Ireland.
(d) Remote regions of Westmorland.
2. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(a) Only a few.
(c) Only one.
3. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
(a) A play he had published titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(b) A play he had purchased titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(c) A play he had written earlier titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(d) A play he had produced titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
4. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A father.
(b) A ladies man.
(c) A politician.
(d) An actor.
5. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
(a) Neither was comfortable with the other.
(b) They only later became uncomfortable with each other.
(c) They were only uncomfortable at first.
(d) They were very comfortable around each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
2. To what was this organization dedicated?
3. What happened when Frohman read the play?
4. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
5. What play had been inspired by George?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)