|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(b) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(c) He received a full scholarship.
(d) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
2. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Glass Lake.
(b) Green Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Blue Lake.
3. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
4. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
(a) "Cowboy Jack."
(b) "Sixteen String Jack."
(c) "Captain Jolly Jack."
(d) "Jack the Phantom."
5. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He did not care.
(b) He was unsure.
(c) He was thrilled.
(d) He was not thrilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
2. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
3. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
4. What was the working title of the play?
5. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)