|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She died.
(b) She had a panic attack.
(c) She suffered a miscarriage.
(d) She became ill.
2. Chapter 14 begins with what?
(a) The outbreak of Protestant-Catholic problems in Ireland.
(b) The Spanish-American War.
(c) The outbreak of war between Germany and Great Britain.
(d) The influenza outbreak during World War I.
3. How important had Barrie become at Edinburgh University?
(b) Very little.
(c) Not at all.
4. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
(a) Save him.
(b) Bring him home.
(c) Not forget him.
(d) Not fear for his safety.
5. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
2. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
3. What was James' favorite comic series?
4. How did Nico do at school?
5. What did Barrie receive?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)