|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
(a) Adults than children.
(b) Men than women.
(c) Children than adults.
(d) Women than men.
2. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Go to university.
(c) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
(d) Move to America.
3. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
(a) The Davies boys and Mary.
(b) Arthur and Sylvia.
(c) Mary and Sylvia.
(d) Arthur and Barrie.
4. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
(b) She was too weak.
(c) She did not believe in surgery.
(d) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
5. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
(a) On his stomach.
(b) On his arm.
(c) On his face.
(d) On his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other types of public stances did Barrie make?
2. How does Chapter 11 begin?
3. Where was James Barrie born?
4. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
5. How did Michael feel about school?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)