|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) He would need an amputation.
(b) His cancer was cured.
(c) The cancer had spread.
(d) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
2. Barrie continues to take Nico and Michael to _________________ for their annual fishing holiday.
3. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a ball.
(b) At the symphony.
(c) At a play.
(d) At a dinner party.
4. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
5. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(b) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
(c) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(d) Either she returns home or the resigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
2. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
3. Although Jack was not particularly thrilled when Barrie required the couple to wait for a year, he knew that it was something that had to be done. Why?
4. When did the Lusitania sink?
5. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)