|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
(a) Sylvia's will.
(b) Sylvia's letter.
(c) Sylvia's play.
(d) Sylvia's poem.
2. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(b) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(c) Either she returns home or the resigns.
(d) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
3. How did Frohman take on the play?
(a) After reading through the play.
(b) Sight unseen.
(c) After a workshop performance of the play.
(d) After much deliberation.
4. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(d) Jane Ann.
5. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
2. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
3. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
4. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
5. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)