|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(b) Only for a short while.
(d) Only after many years.
2. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
3. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
4. What political leader did Barrie entertain?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) John D. Rockefeller.
(d) Andrew Carnegie.
5. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(a) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
2. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
3. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
4. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
5. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)