|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
(a) The relationship with his older brother.
(b) The relationship with his younger sister Maggie.
(c) The relationship with his sister Jane Ann.
(d) The relationship with his sister Sara.
2. Why was it natural that Arthur and Sylvia would be invited to the New Year's Eve dinner party where they would meet Barrie?
(a) Because of a business association with George Lewis.
(b) Because they were related to the hosts.
(c) Because they were friends of Charles Frohman.
(d) Because they were very wealthy.
3. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(b) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(c) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
(d) He received a full scholarship.
4. Did Barrie's relationship with Peter remain strong?
5. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Five feet eight inches.
(b) Five feet ten inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
2. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
3. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
4. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
5. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)