|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several fledgling writers.
(b) Several fledgling actors.
(c) Several elderly writers.
(d) Several elderly actors.
2. What are the details of this expression?
(a) Michael returned to school.
(b) Michael had mended their relationship.
(c) Michael had ended his marriage.
(d) Michael had come back to Barrie.
3. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
(a) On his face.
(b) On his arm.
(c) On his back.
(d) On his stomach.
4. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He did not care.
(b) He was not thrilled.
(c) He was thrilled.
(d) He was unsure.
5. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
(a) A stenography machine.
(b) A fountain pen.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
2. What did Barrie receive?
3. For what did Barrie receive this honor?
4. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
5. What did Barrie become?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)