|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was by Barrie's side when he died?
(a) Jack and Peter.
(b) Nico, Jack, and Peter.
(c) Michael and George.
(d) Nico and Peter.
2. How did Mary Hodgson often referred to herself?
(a) As Barrie's girlfriend.
(b) As the servant.
(c) As the boys' substitute mother.
(d) As the boys' nanny.
3. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) Mary Ansell.
(b) James Barrie.
(c) Sylvia Davies.
(d) Arthur Davies.
4. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
5. What happened when Frohman read the play?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He worried about it.
(c) He regretted supporting it.
(d) He fell in love immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Against whom did Barrie speak out?
2. When was James Barrie born?
3. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
4. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
5. What are the details of this expression?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)