|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(a) No, Mary would not let him.
(c) No, he did not want to.
(d) No, he was unable.
2. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She died.
(b) She became ill.
(c) She suffered a miscarriage.
(d) She had a panic attack.
3. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(b) Not entirely.
4. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
(a) The Dramatic League.
(b) The Theater Guild.
(c) The Drama Guild.
(d) The Theater League.
5. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
(a) Barrie put Gerrie in charge of house at Campden Hill Square.
(b) Barrie placed her in a home down the street.
(c) Barrie lowered her salary.
(d) Barrie gave her more work to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
2. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
3. What happened to Sylvia?
4. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
5. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)