|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Barrie leave his Peter Pan works?
(a) His secretary Cynthia Asquith.
(d) Great Ormond Street Hospital.
2. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She recovered.
(b) She went into remission.
(c) She died.
(d) She underwent surgery.
3. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
4. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(b) Not at first.
5. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
(a) The relationship with his sister Sara.
(b) The relationship with his sister Jane Ann.
(c) The relationship with his older brother.
(d) The relationship with his younger sister Maggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
2. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
3. What play had been inspired by George?
4. For what did Barrie receive this honor?
5. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)