|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
(a) Mary and Sylvia.
(b) Arthur and Sylvia.
(c) Arthur and Barrie.
(d) The Davies boys and Mary.
2. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) Arthur Davies.
(b) James Barrie.
(c) Mary Ansell.
(d) Sylvia Davies.
3. Who else was included?
(a) Charles Frohman.
(b) Ethel Merman.
(c) The Archbishop of Canterbury.
(d) George Meredith.
4. Why might he have spoken out against this person?
(a) He did not like his plays.
(b) He did not agree with this man's beliefs.
(c) He had criticized "Peter Pan."
(d) He did not like the way he dressed.
5. Included is a letter from whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it torpedoed?
2. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
3. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
4. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
5. Who did this group include?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)