|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(b) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
2. Barrie spent a long time living as what?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A hermit.
(d) A writer.
3. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
(d) Scarlet Fever.
4. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She died.
(b) She recovered.
(c) She underwent surgery.
(d) She went into remission.
5. Who experienced this emotion?
(a) The Davies boys.
(b) Michael's new wife.
(d) Those who loved Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was James Barrie born?
2. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
3. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
4. To where was the reverend transferred?
5. To what was this organization dedicated?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)