|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
(a) Mary and Sylvia.
(b) The Davies boys and Mary.
(c) Arthur and Sylvia.
(d) Arthur and Barrie.
2. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) Mary Ansell.
(b) Arthur Davies.
(c) Sylvia Davies.
(d) James Barrie.
3. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(a) Only after many years.
(d) Only for a short while.
4. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
5. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
Short Answer Questions
1. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
2. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
3. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
4. Barrie had been unable to spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908 but surprised them with what?
5. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)