|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(b) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(c) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(d) Glasgow, Scotland.
2. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In counseling.
(b) In church.
(c) In divorce court.
(d) In a theater production.
3. When did the play debut?
(a) November 22, 1904.
(b) September 22, 1904.
(c) December 22, 1904.
(d) October 22, 1904.
4. Shortly before Froham sailed on the Lusitania, who begged him not to sail due to threats of possible attack from German U-boats?
(a) Ethel Kennedy.
(b) Ethel Merman
(c) Ethel Waters.
(d) Ethel Barrymore.
5. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(d) Jane Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Frohman read the play?
2. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
3. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
4. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
5. To whom did Barrie leave the bulk of his estate?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)