|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against whom did Barrie speak out?
(d) Great Britain.
2. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
(b) With Arthur's will.
(c) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
(d) With Arthur's obituary.
3. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She suffered a miscarriage.
(b) She had a panic attack.
(c) She became ill.
(d) She died.
4. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He died from cancer.
(b) He overdosed.
(c) He jumped off a bridge.
(d) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
5. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Five feet eight inches.
(d) Five feet ten inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
2. To where did Barrie donate money at this time?
3. Did Barrie's relationship with Nico also remain strong?
4. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
5. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)