|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A ladies man.
(b) An actor.
(c) A father.
(d) A politician.
2. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
(a) Only much later.
(b) Not at first.
3. To whom is this letter written?
(d) A friend of Barrie's.
4. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Five feet eight inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Five feet ten inches.
5. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was James' favorite comic series?
2. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
3. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
4. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
5. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)