|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
(b) With Arthur's obituary.
(c) With Arthur's will.
(d) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
2. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) He could not grow up.
(b) He had discovered fairy dust.
(c) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(d) He did not weigh much.
3. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(a) Not entirely.
4. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Blue Lake.
(c) Green Lake.
(d) Glass Lake.
5. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(a) Jane Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Included is a letter from whom?
2. Where was this surprise located?
3. Where was it torpedoed?
4. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
5. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)