|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
(a) He left the church.
(b) He had been late to many church services.
(c) He had not completed his education.
(d) He went on a rant in front of Queen Victoria.
2. Chapter 13 begins with the discovery of what?
(a) Sylvia's letter.
(b) Sylvia's poem.
(c) Sylvia's will.
(d) Sylvia's play.
3. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(a) Jane Ann.
4. Who else did Barrie entertain?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(b) Michael McMahon.
(c) Michael Collins.
(d) Tom Collins.
5. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White Way.
(b) The Great.
(c) The Great White.
(d) The Great White Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
2. Who else was included?
3. Barrie spent a long time living as what?
4. To whom did Barrie leave the bulk of his estate?
5. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)