|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
2. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
(a) Neither was comfortable with the other.
(b) They only later became uncomfortable with each other.
(c) They were only uncomfortable at first.
(d) They were very comfortable around each other.
3. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
(a) In his home.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In a nursing home.
(d) In his parents' home.
4. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Blue Lake.
(c) Glass Lake.
(d) Green Lake.
5. Although Jack was not particularly thrilled when Barrie required the couple to wait for a year, he knew that it was something that had to be done. Why?
(a) Gerrie needed to finish school.
(b) He knew he should think for awhile on his choice of brides.
(c) He needed to finish school.
(d) To go against Barrie would mean there would be no help for the newlyweds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Next to whom is Barrie buried?
2. When did the Lusitania sink?
3. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
4. Where was James Barrie born?
5. When did the play debut?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)