|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White.
(b) The Great White Way.
(c) The Great White Father.
(d) The Great.
2. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
3. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Annoying business.
(b) Amusing business.
(c) Rude business.
(d) Queer business.
4. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
(c) Not at first.
(d) Only much later.
5. Chapter 14 begins with what?
(a) The outbreak of war between Germany and Great Britain.
(b) The influenza outbreak during World War I.
(c) The outbreak of Protestant-Catholic problems in Ireland.
(d) The Spanish-American War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might he have spoken out against this person?
2. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
3. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
4. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
5. Who did Barrie support?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)