|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur died in what year?
2. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a dinner party.
(b) At a play.
(c) At the symphony.
(d) At a ball.
3. It was shocking to Barrie and Mary Hodgson to discover that Peter was having an affair with whom?
(a) A woman that was almost twice his age.
(b) His nanny.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) His school teacher.
4. What are the details of this expression?
(a) Michael had mended their relationship.
(b) Michael returned to school.
(c) Michael had come back to Barrie.
(d) Michael had ended his marriage.
5. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
(a) Just like.
(b) Nothing like.
(c) Similar to.
(d) Almost like.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
2. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
3. How did Davies die in 1960?
4. He often referred to Mary as what?
5. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)