|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nico do at school?
(a) At times he did well.
(b) He acclimated well.
(d) Not well.
2. Who else was included?
(a) George Meredith.
(b) Ethel Merman.
(c) Charles Frohman.
(d) The Archbishop of Canterbury.
3. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had fallen.
(b) She had fallen ill.
(c) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(d) She had disappeared.
4. Why might he have spoken out against this person?
(a) He did not like his plays.
(b) He had criticized "Peter Pan."
(c) He did not like the way he dressed.
(d) He did not agree with this man's beliefs.
5. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
(a) He had run away from school.
(b) He had committed suicide.
(c) He had eloped.
(d) He had drowned in the Thames while bathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are George and Peter called to do?
2. Arthur died in what year?
3. To whom is this letter written?
4. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
5. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)