|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Michael feel about school?
(a) He was happy.
(b) He was miserable.
(c) He was confident.
(d) He was cocky.
2. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Blue Lake.
(b) Glass Lake.
(c) Green Lake.
(d) Black Lake.
3. Why does Mary Hodgson, the family's nurse stay on?
(a) She loves the boys.
(b) She is in love with Barrie.
(c) She needs work.
(d) She is unhappy with the guardian situation.
4. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
(a) A famous shoemaker.
(b) A famous hatmaker.
(c) A famous tailor.
(d) A famous dressmaker.
5. When did the play debut?
(a) December 22, 1904.
(b) September 22, 1904.
(c) October 22, 1904.
(d) November 22, 1904.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Frohman read the play?
2. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
3. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
4. When did the Lusitania sink?
5. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)