|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had fallen.
(b) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(c) She had disappeared.
(d) She had fallen ill.
2. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
3. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
4. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
5. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
(a) Avoid the subject.
(b) He would laugh.
(c) He would become angry.
(d) He would complain about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
2. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
3. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
4. Barrie spent a long time living as what?
5. Included is a letter from whom?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)