|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(b) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(c) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(d) Yes, but not for a long time.
2. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
(a) Goeffrey Camden.
(b) Gilbert Cannan.
(c) Gerry Caanan.
(d) George Carlton.
3. It seemed that Mary had rethought her resignation. Mary adjusted herself to the situation, and Barrie put a plan into action that would guarantee Mary's resignation. What was this plan?
(a) Barrie gave her more work to do.
(b) Barrie placed her in a home down the street.
(c) Barrie put Gerrie in charge of house at Campden Hill Square.
(d) Barrie lowered her salary.
4. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(b) Only one.
(c) Only a few.
5. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
Short Answer Questions
1. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
3. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
4. Who was by Barrie's side when he died?
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)