|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the play debut?
(a) November 22, 1904.
(b) September 22, 1904.
(c) December 22, 1904.
(d) October 22, 1904.
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(b) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(c) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
3. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
(a) Minnie Palmer.
(b) Mary Ansell.
(c) Sylvia Davies.
(d) Margaret Smith.
4. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(c) Jane Ann.
5. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
2. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
3. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
4. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
5. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)