|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
(b) Hard work.
2. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
3. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(d) Not entirely.
4. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Glasgow, Scotland.
(b) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(c) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(d) East Kilbride, Scotland.
5. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(b) My Margaret.
(c) Margaret Ogilvy.
(d) My Mother, My Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was the reverend transferred?
2. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
3. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
4. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
5. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)