|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
(a) An Easter dinner party.
(b) A Christmas dinner party.
(c) A New Year's Eve dinner party.
(d) A birthday dinner party.
2. To where was the reverend transferred?
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) The ghettos of London.
(d) Remote regions of Westmorland.
3. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
4. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At the symphony.
(b) At a dinner party.
(c) At a play.
(d) At a ball.
5. When did the play debut?
(a) October 22, 1904.
(b) September 22, 1904.
(c) November 22, 1904.
(d) December 22, 1904.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it natural that Arthur and Sylvia would be invited to the New Year's Eve dinner party where they would meet Barrie?
2. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
3. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
4. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
5. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)