|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the play debut?
(a) September 22, 1904.
(b) December 22, 1904.
(c) November 22, 1904.
(d) October 22, 1904.
2. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(c) Captain Hook.
(d) Peter Pan.
3. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
(a) May 1, 1904.
(b) August 1, 1904.
(c) December 1, 1904.
(d) March 1, 1904.
4. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) James Llewelyn Davies.
(b) John Llewelyn Davies.
(c) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(d) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
5. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
(a) Adults than children.
(b) Women than men.
(c) Men than women.
(d) Children than adults.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
2. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
4. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
5. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)