|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A father.
(b) An actor.
(c) A ladies man.
(d) A politician.
2. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
(a) "Better Dead."
(b) "Dead or Alive."
(c) "Dead in the Family."
(d) "Dead Until Dark."
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Five feet eight inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet ten inches.
(d) Five feet.
4. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
5. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
2. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
3. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
4. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
5. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)