|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
2. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Blue Lake.
(c) Glass Lake.
(d) Green Lake.
3. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
4. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
(a) Margaret Smith.
(b) Minnie Palmer.
(c) Mary Ansell.
(d) Sylvia Davies.
5. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) Charles Frohman.
(b) George Meredith.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Arthur Davies.
Short Answer Questions
1. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
2. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
3. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
4. When was James Barrie born?
5. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)