|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Michael Davies.
(b) George Davies.
(c) Nico Davies.
(d) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
2. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
(a) He left the church.
(b) He went on a rant in front of Queen Victoria.
(c) He had not completed his education.
(d) He had been late to many church services.
3. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
4. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
(a) Frohman wanted him to be an actor and he wanted to be a playwright.
(b) Frohman wanted him to be a novelist and he wanted to be a playwright.
(c) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be a novelist.
(d) Frohman wanted him to be a playwright and he wanted to be an actor.
5. Why was it natural that Arthur and Sylvia would be invited to the New Year's Eve dinner party where they would meet Barrie?
(a) Because they were friends of Charles Frohman.
(b) Because they were very wealthy.
(c) Because they were related to the hosts.
(d) Because of a business association with George Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
2. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
3. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
4. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
5. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)