|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
2. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
3. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
4. What was the working title of the play?
(a) Peter Pan and Wendy.
(b) Peter and Wendy Darling.
(c) Peter Pan and Wendy Darling.
(d) Peter and Wendy.
5. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Nico Davies.
(b) Michael Davies.
(c) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(d) George Davies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
2. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
3. When was James Barrie born?
4. What happened when Frohman read the play?
5. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)