|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
2. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
3. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) The Coral Island.
(b) The Solomon Islands.
(c) The Lost Island.
(d) Staten Island.
4. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
(b) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(c) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(d) He received a full scholarship.
5. Why was it natural that Arthur and Sylvia would be invited to the New Year's Eve dinner party where they would meet Barrie?
(a) Because they were related to the hosts.
(b) Because they were friends of Charles Frohman.
(c) Because of a business association with George Lewis.
(d) Because they were very wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was The Nottingham Journal?
2. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
3. What was the working title of the play?
4. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
5. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)