|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
2. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(a) Ph. D.
3. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
(a) Similar to.
(b) Almost like.
(c) Just like.
(d) Nothing like.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
2. When was James Barrie born?
3. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
4. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
5. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)