|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(b) Nico Davies.
(c) George Davies.
(d) Michael Davies.
2. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(b) John Llewelyn Davies.
(c) James Llewelyn Davies.
(d) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
3. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(b) The weather.
(d) His health.
4. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
(a) The crocodile.
(b) Captain Hook.
(d) Peter Pan.
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
(a) Max and Moritz.
(b) Ally Sloper's Half Holiday.
(c) The Yellow Kid.
(d) Penny Dreadfuls.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
2. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
3. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
4. Things changed for Barrie when in 1892, he met _______________, an actress who operated her own touring company.
5. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)