|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
(a) Children than adults.
(b) Men than women.
(c) Women than men.
(d) Adults than children.
2. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(c) Not entirely.
3. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
(a) A play he had purchased titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(b) A play he had written earlier titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(c) A play he had published titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(d) A play he had produced titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
4. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
(a) Ally Sloper's Half Holiday.
(b) Max and Moritz.
(c) Penny Dreadfuls.
(d) The Yellow Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
2. Where was James Barrie born?
3. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
4. Chapter 2 begins with Barrie talking about his love of what?
5. Where did Barrie meet Sylvia Llewellyn Davies?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)