|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
(a) My Mother, My Life.
(b) My Margaret.
(c) Margaret Ogilvy.
2. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(b) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(c) Yes, but not for a long time.
(d) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
3. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Go to university.
(d) Travel the world.
4. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(c) Not entirely.
5. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(a) Ph. D.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Davies die in 1960?
2. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
3. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
4. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
5. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)