|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
2. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White Father.
(b) The Great.
(c) The Great White Way.
(d) The Great White.
3. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
(a) A play he had published titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(b) A play he had written earlier titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(c) A play he had purchased titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(d) A play he had produced titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
4. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
5. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Glass Lake.
(b) Blue Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Green Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
2. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
3. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
4. What was James' favorite comic series?
5. What was the only argument between Frohman and James?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)