|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(b) He did not weigh much.
(c) He could not grow up.
(d) He had discovered fairy dust.
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He overdosed.
(b) He died from cancer.
(c) He jumped off a bridge.
(d) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
3. Barrie's relationships with the Llewelyn Davies children grew stronger. ___________, now age 7, remained Barrie's favorite.
4. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
5. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He did not care.
(b) He was unsure.
(c) He was thrilled.
(d) He was not thrilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
2. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
3. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
4. What happened when Frohman read the play?
5. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)