|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) Charles Frohman.
(b) George Meredith.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Arthur Davies.
2. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
3. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
4. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(b) Jane Ann.
5. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
3. To where was the reverend transferred?
4. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
5. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)