Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) He could not grow up.
(b) He had discovered fairy dust.
(c) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(d) He did not weigh much.
2. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
(a) He was sad.
(b) He was worried.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was surprised.
3. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With Arthur's obituary.
(b) With Arthur's will.
(c) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
(d) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
4. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
(a) He went on a rant in front of Queen Victoria.
(b) He left the church.
(c) He had been late to many church services.
(d) He had not completed his education.
5. When did Barrie die?
(a) On January 19, 1937.
(b) On June 19, 1937.
(c) On August 19, 1937.
(d) On November 19, 1937.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
2. Where was it torpedoed?
3. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
4. Where did he become this?
5. To whom did Barrie leave the bulk of his estate?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)