|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(b) He jumped off a bridge.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He overdosed.
2. How did Frohman take on the play?
(a) After a workshop performance of the play.
(b) After much deliberation.
(c) After reading through the play.
(d) Sight unseen.
3. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
(a) A computer.
(b) A fountain pen.
(c) A stenography machine.
(d) A typewriter.
4. What relationship helped James to gain much-needed self-confidence?
(a) The relationship with his younger sister Maggie.
(b) The relationship with his sister Jane Ann.
(c) The relationship with his older brother.
(d) The relationship with his sister Sara.
5. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(b) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
2. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
3. What happened to Sylvia?
4. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
5. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)