|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
2. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(b) The theater.
3. When did the play debut?
(a) September 22, 1904.
(b) November 22, 1904.
(c) October 22, 1904.
(d) December 22, 1904.
4. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
(a) It is his favorite name.
(b) He thought this was her name.
(c) He did not like the name Sylvia.
(d) It is her middle name.
5. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(b) Peter Pan.
(d) Captain Hook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
2. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
3. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
4. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
5. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)