|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(d) The theater.
2. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(b) Not entirely.
3. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
4. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Rude business.
(b) Annoying business.
(c) Amusing business.
(d) Queer business.
5. What was James' favorite comic series?
(a) Max and Moritz.
(b) Ally Sloper's Half Holiday.
(c) Penny Dreadfuls.
(d) The Yellow Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was James Barrie born?
2. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
3. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
4. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
5. To what was this organization dedicated?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)