|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Glass Lake.
(c) Blue Lake.
(d) Green Lake.
2. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
3. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A father.
(b) A ladies man.
(c) An actor.
(d) A politician.
4. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
5. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
2. To what was this organization dedicated?
3. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
4. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
5. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)