|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With Arthur's obituary.
(b) With Arthur's will.
(c) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
(d) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
2. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(c) Ph. D.
3. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
4. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In a theater production.
(b) In counseling.
(c) In church.
(d) In divorce court.
5. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She died.
(b) She went into remission.
(c) She recovered.
(d) She underwent surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
2. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
3. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
4. Arthur died in what year?
5. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)