|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Green Lake.
(c) Glass Lake.
(d) Blue Lake.
2. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
(a) Adults than children.
(b) Women than men.
(c) Men than women.
(d) Children than adults.
3. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(c) Only for a short while.
(d) Only after many years.
4. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In a theater production.
(b) In church.
(c) In divorce court.
(d) In counseling.
5. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(a) Never Land.
(c) Peter Pan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Sylvia?
2. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
3. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
4. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
5. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)