|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Frohman take on the play?
(a) After a workshop performance of the play.
(b) After much deliberation.
(c) After reading through the play.
(d) Sight unseen.
2. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
(b) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(c) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(d) He received a full scholarship.
3. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
(b) No, but he had suspicions.
(c) Yes, but he was in denial.
4. Arthur was how old when this happened?
5. Arthur died in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
2. Sylvia had begun to earn money by working for whom?
3. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
4. What was The Nottingham Journal?
5. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)