|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the play debut?
(a) December 22, 1904.
(b) November 22, 1904.
(c) October 22, 1904.
(d) September 22, 1904.
2. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(b) She had fallen ill.
(c) She had disappeared.
(d) She had fallen.
3. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
(a) Adults than children.
(b) Men than women.
(c) Children than adults.
(d) Women than men.
4. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
(a) Mary and Sylvia.
(b) Arthur and Barrie.
(c) The Davies boys and Mary.
(d) Arthur and Sylvia.
5. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
(a) Peter Pan.
(b) The crocodile.
(d) Captain Hook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
2. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
3. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
4. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
5. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)