|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edinburgh turned out to be the ______________ years of Barrie's life.
2. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
(b) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
(c) She did not believe in surgery.
(d) She was too weak.
3. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
(a) May 1, 1904.
(b) December 1, 1904.
(c) March 1, 1904.
(d) August 1, 1904.
4. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(b) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
(c) James Llewelyn Davies.
(d) John Llewelyn Davies.
5. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was The Nottingham Journal?
2. The search for a country home had to finally yielded fruit for Mary. Mary had found a house in Surrey, known as ___________ Cottage.
3. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
4. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
5. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)