|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(b) George Davies.
(c) Michael Davies.
(d) Nico Davies.
2. To what was this organization dedicated?
(a) The creation of a European Theater.
(b) The creation of a National Theater in England.
(c) The creation of the West End theater district in London.
(d) The creation of a Community Theater in England.
3. At age 17, how tall was Barrie?
(a) Five feet ten inches.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet eight inches.
4. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
5. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) The Lost Island.
(b) Staten Island.
(c) The Solomon Islands.
(d) The Coral Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was The Nottingham Journal?
2. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
3. Ansell would soon find that Barrie desperately lacked what?
4. It was obvious that Barrie was much more at home with ______________.
5. Where would the Barries soon end up?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)