|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He overdosed.
(b) He died from cancer.
(c) He jumped off a bridge.
(d) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
2. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) James Barrie.
(b) Mary Ansell.
(c) Arthur Davies.
(d) Sylvia Davies.
3. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
4. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Nico Davies.
(b) Michael Davies.
(c) George Davies.
(d) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
5. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
2. When did the play debut?
3. What was James' favorite comic series?
4. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
5. What does James say about his five years at Dumfries Academy?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)