|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Barrie enroll at Edinburgh University?
(a) His parents wanted him to follow the plan created for David.
(b) His parents felt that going to university would be good for him.
(c) He had always wanted to go to school here.
(d) He received a full scholarship.
2. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
3. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
4. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
(b) She did not believe in surgery.
(c) She was too weak.
(d) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
5. What happened when Frohman read the play?
(a) He regretted supporting it.
(b) He worried about it.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He fell in love immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
2. When did the play debut?
3. Why was Arthur's father not offered a bishopric?
4. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
5. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)