|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(a) Only after many years.
(d) Only for a short while.
2. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(b) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(c) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(d) Yes, but not for a long time.
3. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
(a) Only after many tests.
(b) Only at first.
4. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
5. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In a theater production.
(b) In church.
(c) In counseling.
(d) In divorce court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Sylvia?
2. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
3. When was James Barrie born?
4. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
5. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)