|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) The Solomon Islands.
(b) The Lost Island.
(c) Staten Island.
(d) The Coral Island.
2. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
(a) The Davies boys and Mary.
(b) Arthur and Barrie.
(c) Arthur and Sylvia.
(d) Mary and Sylvia.
3. When did the play debut?
(a) September 22, 1904.
(b) November 22, 1904.
(c) December 22, 1904.
(d) October 22, 1904.
4. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
(a) Gerry Caanan.
(b) Goeffrey Camden.
(c) George Carlton.
(d) Gilbert Cannan.
5. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
2. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
3. How did Frohman take on the play?
4. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
5. What was The Nottingham Journal?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)