|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In his home.
(c) In a nursing home.
(d) In his parents' home.
2. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With a letter from Dolly offering her condolences.
(b) With Arthur's will.
(c) With Arthur's obituary.
(d) With a letter from Sylvia to Dolly discussing the death of Arthur and the grief experienced by the family.
3. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
4. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
(a) She recovered.
(b) She died.
(c) She underwent surgery.
(d) She went into remission.
5. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(a) His health.
(c) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
2. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
3. To where was the reverend transferred?
4. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
5. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)