|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom was this organization founded in part?
(a) Mary Ansell.
(b) Sylvia Davies.
(c) Arthur Davies.
(d) James Barrie.
2. At age 18, Barrie left Dumfries Academy. What did he want to do?
(a) Go to university.
(b) Return to Kirriemuir and become a writer.
(c) Travel the world.
(d) Move to America.
3. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
(a) He was preoccupied with work.
(b) He did not care about her.
(c) He was ill.
(d) He was in denial.
4. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
(d) Scarlet Fever.
5. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
(a) He was not thrilled.
(b) He was thrilled.
(c) He did not care.
(d) He was unsure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur had to spend time recuperating _____________ after the surgery.
2. What happened to Sylvia?
3. Barrie decided to write about his mother's existence in the novel, ____________.
4. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
5. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)