|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
2. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(b) Ph. D.
3. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) George Davies.
(b) Michael Davies.
(c) Nico Davies.
(d) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
4. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
5. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
(a) Queer business.
(b) Rude business.
(c) Annoying business.
(d) Amusing business.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1888, Barrie self published his first novel titled, __________.
2. How did Frohman take on the play?
3. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
4. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
5. Barrie and Sylvia seemed to grow ever closer. Eventually Sylvia would be referred to by Barrie as what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)