|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
(a) On his back.
(b) On his face.
(c) On his arm.
(d) On his stomach.
2. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
3. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) James Llewelyn Davies.
(b) John Llewelyn Davies.
(c) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(d) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
4. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
(a) His mother did not weigh him down at birth.
(b) He did not weigh much.
(c) He had discovered fairy dust.
(d) He could not grow up.
5. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) The dog.
(b) A priest.
(c) A slave.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what was this organization dedicated?
2. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
3. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
4. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
5. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)