|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(b) Jane Ann.
2. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A ladies man.
(b) A politician.
(c) A father.
(d) An actor.
3. One friend, six-year-old Margaret Henley, can be credited with creating what name?
(a) Peter Pan.
(b) Never Land.
4. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(b) She had fallen.
(c) She had disappeared.
(d) She had fallen ill.
5. What was The Nottingham Journal?
(a) A Scottish magazine.
(b) A Scottish provincial newspaper.
(c) An English provincial newspaper.
(d) An English magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
2. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
3. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
4. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
5. What was one of the few things that seemed to console Margaret after David's death?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)