|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
(a) Captain Hook.
(c) The crocodile.
(d) Peter Pan.
2. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
3. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
(a) A play.
(b) A letter.
(c) A will.
(d) A poem.
4. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(b) He overdosed.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He jumped off a bridge.
5. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
Short Answer Questions
1. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
2. Who did Barrie support?
3. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
4. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
5. When was James Barrie born?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)