|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James' school friend, Stuart Gordon, adopted the name "Dare Devil Dick" and Barrie was ____________.
(a) "Captain Jolly Jack."
(b) "Sixteen String Jack."
(c) "Cowboy Jack."
(d) "Jack the Phantom."
2. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White Way.
(b) The Great.
(c) The Great White.
(d) The Great White Father.
3. How did Frohman take on the play?
(a) After much deliberation.
(b) After a workshop performance of the play.
(c) Sight unseen.
(d) After reading through the play.
4. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
(a) The theater.
5. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
(a) A father.
(b) A politician.
(c) A ladies man.
(d) An actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
2. After seeing "Bandalero the Bandit", the clergyman denounced the play in a local newspaper, referring to it as grossly immoral. How did Barrie feel about this?
3. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
4. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
5. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)