|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(b) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(c) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(d) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
2. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
(a) Goeffrey Camden.
(b) Gerry Caanan.
(c) Gilbert Cannan.
(d) George Carlton.
3. Perhaps the highest point at this time in Barrie's life however was the beginning of a correspondence with whom?
(a) His soon-to-be best friend, Thomas Hardy.
(b) His future publisher, Charles Frohman.
(c) An actress named Minnie Palmer.
(d) His hero, fellow Scotsman Robert Louis Stevenson.
4. Who helped Barrie get his first literary job?
(a) Jane Ann.
5. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Blue Lake.
(b) Glass Lake.
(c) Green Lake.
(d) Black Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
2. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
3. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
4. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
5. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)