|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur was how old when this happened?
2. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) A priest.
(b) A servant.
(c) The dog.
(d) A slave.
3. With what was Sylvia diagnosed?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
4. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(b) Yes, but not for a long time.
(c) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(d) No, he saw it as a dream child.
5. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) His cancer was cured.
(b) He would need an amputation.
(c) The cancer had spread.
(d) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to intrigue Barrie the most while at school?
2. Barrie dreamed of becoming what?
3. After many years of being excluded from Barrie's work, Mary learned to use what and was able to perform duties for her husband?
4. Where was James Barrie born?
5. What was The Nottingham Journal?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)