|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
2. Which child was the apple of Margaret's eye?
(a) Jane Ann.
3. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several elderly actors.
(b) Several fledgling actors.
(c) Several fledgling writers.
(d) Several elderly writers.
4. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(a) Not entirely.
5. What did David Barrie bring into the life of young James?
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
2. Where was this surprise located?
3. Arthur was how old when this happened?
4. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
5. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)