Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie's nephew Charlie was the impetus for Barrie's creation of a character named ___________.
(b) Captain Hook.
(c) Peter Pan.
2. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
3. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
4. In 1882, Barrie returned to Kirriemuir with his _______ degree.
(b) Ph. D.
5. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
(b) Most likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was the reverend transferred?
2. Arthur would soon find that the ____ miles he had put between Barrie and his new home was not enough.
3. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
4. By whom was this organization founded in part?
5. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)