|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
2. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She had a panic attack.
(b) She became ill.
(c) She died.
(d) She suffered a miscarriage.
3. To where was the reverend transferred?
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) The ghettos of London.
(d) Remote regions of Westmorland.
4. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
(a) The Theater League.
(b) The Theater Guild.
(c) The Drama Guild.
(d) The Dramatic League.
5. Shortly before Froham sailed on the Lusitania, who begged him not to sail due to threats of possible attack from German U-boats?
(a) Ethel Kennedy.
(b) Ethel Barrymore.
(c) Ethel Waters.
(d) Ethel Merman
Short Answer Questions
1. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
2. Chapter 14 begins with what?
3. Charles Frohman was expected to arrive in London in May, but Barrie convinced him to sail earlier. Why?
4. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
5. Where would the Barries soon end up?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)