|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
(a) Only a few.
(d) Only one.
2. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either she returns home or the resigns.
(b) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(c) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(d) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
3. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
4. To where was the reverend transferred?
(a) Dublin, Ireland.
(b) Remote regions of Westmorland.
(d) The ghettos of London.
5. What was the working title of the play?
(a) Peter Pan and Wendy Darling.
(b) Peter and Wendy Darling.
(c) Peter Pan and Wendy.
(d) Peter and Wendy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
2. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
3. Who did Barrie support?
4. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
5. What happened when Frohman read the play?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)