|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
(a) "Mary Rose."
(b) "The Fight for Mr. Lapraik."
(c) "The Boy David."
(d) "What Every Woman Knows."
2. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(d) Not at first.
3. What happened to Sylvia?
(a) She had fallen in love with Barrie.
(b) She had disappeared.
(c) She had fallen.
(d) She had fallen ill.
4. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
(a) Only much later.
(b) Not at first.
5. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(b) Yes, but not for a long time.
(c) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(d) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it natural that Arthur and Sylvia would be invited to the New Year's Eve dinner party where they would meet Barrie?
2. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
3. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
4. What was the working title of the play?
5. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)