|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(b) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(c) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(d) Yes, but not for a long time.
2. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
3. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
(a) A year or more.
(b) Six weeks or six months.
(c) Six months or a year.
(d) Six days or six weeks.
4. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) The Lost Island.
(b) The Coral Island.
(c) The Solomon Islands.
(d) Staten Island.
5. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
(b) No, he did not want to.
(c) No, he was unable.
(d) No, Mary would not let him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
2. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
3. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
4. Why did Frohman keep on with the plans?
5. What happened when Frohman read the play?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)