|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) Charles Frohman.
(b) Arthur Davies.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) George Meredith.
2. Where was it torpedoed?
(a) Just off the English coast.
(b) Just off the Irish coast.
(c) Just off the American coast.
(d) Just off the French coast.
3. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
4. To what was this organization dedicated?
(a) The creation of a European Theater.
(b) The creation of a National Theater in England.
(c) The creation of the West End theater district in London.
(d) The creation of a Community Theater in England.
5. What was the working title of the play?
(a) Peter Pan and Wendy.
(b) Peter and Wendy.
(c) Peter and Wendy Darling.
(d) Peter Pan and Wendy Darling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
2. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
3. Who did Barrie support?
4. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
5. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)