|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
(a) Peter Pan.
(b) Captain Hook.
(d) The crocodile.
2. After several months of healing, Arthur found out what?
(a) Only a bit of cancerous tissue remained.
(b) The cancer had spread.
(c) His cancer was cured.
(d) He would need an amputation.
3. The births of the Llewelyn Davies boys are chronicled. George was born in 1893; Jack in 1894; Peter in 1897; Michael 1900; and _________ in 1903.
4. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
5. Arthur died in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
2. By whom was this organization founded in part?
3. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
4. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
5. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)