|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
(a) Their families.
(c) Their siblings.
(d) Their friends.
2. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
(b) Only for a short while.
(c) Only after many years.
3. To where was the reverend transferred?
(a) Dublin, Ireland.
(b) Remote regions of Westmorland.
(d) The ghettos of London.
4. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
(a) Jack Llewelyn Davies.
(b) John Llewelyn Davies.
(c) Arthur Llewelyn Davies.
(d) James Llewelyn Davies.
5. How did Nico do at school?
(a) At times he did well.
(b) Not well.
(d) He acclimated well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
2. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
3. How did Frohman take on the play?
4. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
5. How did Michael feel about school?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)