|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was this surprise located?
(a) In Wales.
(b) In Austria.
(c) In Sweden.
(d) In Switzerland.
2. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
(a) A play.
(b) A will.
(c) A poem.
(d) A letter.
3. Birkin writes: "The engagement came as something of a surprise to their friends, for although Arthur and Sylvia made a spectacularly handsome couple, _____________ had virtually nothing in common." (Chapter 4 page 47).
(a) Their friends.
(b) Their siblings.
(d) Their families.
4. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(b) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(c) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(d) Yes, but not for a long time.
5. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She became ill.
(b) She suffered a miscarriage.
(c) She died.
(d) She had a panic attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
2. Peter would later refer to Barrie's visits as what?
3. What happened to Sylvia?
4. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
5. Barrie continued his work at the hospital known as "________ in Beds."
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)