|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) George Meredith.
(b) Charles Frohman.
(c) Arthur Davies.
(d) Thomas Hardy.
2. To where did Barrie donate money at this time?
(a) Lord Lucas' brigade.
(b) Lord Lucas' library.
(c) Lord Lucas' school.
(d) Lord Lucas' hospital.
3. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(b) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(c) Yes, but not for a long time.
(d) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
4. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) A priest.
(b) A servant.
(c) A slave.
(d) The dog.
5. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At the symphony.
(b) At a dinner party.
(c) At a play.
(d) At a ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Sylvia refused?
2. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
3. Why did Barrie not realize his wife was having an affair?
4. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
5. Was the Black Lake book ever incorporated into "Peter Pan?"
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)