|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Sylvia not have an operation?
(a) The cancer was located too close to her heart.
(b) She did not believe in surgery.
(c) She was too weak.
(d) She was allergic to the anesthetic.
2. Should it have come as a surprise when it was discovered that Mary was having an affair?
(c) Most likely.
3. The first draft of the play, "Peter Pan," was finished ____________.
(a) December 1, 1904.
(b) May 1, 1904.
(c) March 1, 1904.
(d) August 1, 1904.
4. Arthur died in what year?
5. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
(a) The Great White Way.
(b) The Great White Father.
(c) The Great.
(d) The Great White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toward the end, Arthur could no longer ___________, and it seemed as if his tenuous relationship with Barrie had improved and involved into fondness.
2. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
3. How did Michael feel about school?
4. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
5. He often referred to Mary as what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)