|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur died in what year?
2. How did Mary Hodgson often referred to herself?
(a) As Barrie's girlfriend.
(b) As the servant.
(c) As the boys' nanny.
(d) As the boys' substitute mother.
3. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
4. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
(a) She became ill.
(b) She suffered a miscarriage.
(c) She had a panic attack.
(d) She died.
5. Where would the Barries soon end up?
(a) In a theater production.
(b) In counseling.
(c) In divorce court.
(d) In church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Frohman read the play?
2. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
3. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
4. Where was this surprise located?
5. Barrie was surprised when Jack announced his engagement to __________________, the daughter of a Scots banker.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)