|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
(a) Staten Island.
(b) The Coral Island.
(c) The Solomon Islands.
(d) The Lost Island.
2. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
(a) He took it.
(b) He refused it.
(c) Someone else took it.
(d) He forgot about it.
3. He often referred to Mary as what?
(a) A sad loss.
(b) A disaster.
(d) A hot mess.
4. Arthur was how old when this happened?
5. One of the last letters Barrie received from George was one telling his surrogate father to do what?
(a) Not forget him.
(b) Not fear for his safety.
(c) Bring him home.
(d) Save him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
2. How did Michael feel about school?
3. Why did Barrie call Sylvia this name?
4. What did George think of the appearance of Wendy?
5. The Davies family had settled in comfortably to their new country home, __________ House.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)