|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) The maid.
(b) The nanny.
(c) Mary's sister.
(d) Neighbor's daughter.
2. The only thing that could dampen Barrie's spirit was what?
(a) The weather.
(c) His health.
3. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
(a) A play he had produced titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(b) A play he had published titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(c) A play he had purchased titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
(d) A play he had written earlier titled "Alice Sit-by-the-Fire."
4. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
(a) A play.
(b) A will.
(c) A letter.
(d) A poem.
5. Chapter 14 begins with what?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) The influenza outbreak during World War I.
(c) The outbreak of war between Germany and Great Britain.
(d) The outbreak of Protestant-Catholic problems in Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
2. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
3. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
4. Did Barri spend much time with Sylvia and the boys in the summer of 1908?
5. After _________ long years of courtship, the couple married.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)