|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Black Lake.
(b) Green Lake.
(c) Blue Lake.
(d) Glass Lake.
2. Where was it torpedoed?
(a) Just off the French coast.
(b) Just off the Irish coast.
(c) Just off the American coast.
(d) Just off the English coast.
3. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
4. Who did Barrie support?
(a) Several elderly actors.
(b) Several fledgling writers.
(c) Several fledgling actors.
(d) Several elderly writers.
5. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(a) Not entirely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the working title of the play?
2. Barrie continues to take Nico and Michael to _________________ for their annual fishing holiday.
3. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
4. With what did Barrie have some bargaining power?
5. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)