|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this book is the perhaps the first appearance of ______________, who was then known as Captain Swarthy.
(a) The crocodile.
(c) Peter Pan.
(d) Captain Hook.
2. Are the boys happy with the guardianship arrangement?
(c) Not at first.
3. What play had been inspired by George?
(a) "Heaven help us."
(b) "Finding Neverland."
(c) "Peter Pan."
(d) "A Well-Remembered Voice."
4. What had Sylvia refused?
(a) Food from her neighbors.
(b) Funds that had been arranged by Arthur before he died.
(c) Comfort from her family.
(d) Support from the church.
5. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
(a) Either she is given less work to do or she leaves.
(b) Either Gerrie leaves or she would.
(c) Either her salary is raised or she leaves.
(d) Either she returns home or the resigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where did Barrie donate money at this time?
2. Are there many objections from outsiders to Barrie being the boys' guardian?
3. Arthur Llewelyn Davies was one of _________ sons.
4. Chapter 4 begins with the author speaking about the ___________ family who was, in fact, based on the family of Arthur and Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, parents to George and Jack.
5. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)