|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
2. Arthur, a young and rapidly rising barrister, met Sylvia du Maurier in 1889 where?
(a) At a ball.
(b) At the symphony.
(c) At a dinner party.
(d) At a play.
3. Shortly before Froham sailed on the Lusitania, who begged him not to sail due to threats of possible attack from German U-boats?
(a) Ethel Merman
(b) Ethel Waters.
(c) Ethel Kennedy.
(d) Ethel Barrymore.
4. What happened when Frohman was offered a place in a lifeboat?
(a) He took it.
(b) Someone else took it.
(c) He refused it.
(d) He forgot about it.
5. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. News arrived that what had happened to Michael?
2. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
3. What happened when Gerrie became so upset?
4. What did Sylvia begin to draft?
5. This book was more fanciful however, its design fashioned after ____________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)