|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
(a) The Theater Guild.
(b) The Theater League.
(c) The Dramatic League.
(d) The Drama Guild.
2. Since Mary and Gilbert Cannan's marriage in 1910, there had been rumors that Cannan had seduced who and got her pregnant?
(a) The nanny.
(b) Mary's sister.
(c) The maid.
(d) Neighbor's daughter.
3. Did Barrie say he thought the play would be successful?
(a) No, he saw it as a waste of time.
(b) No, he saw it as a dream child.
(c) Yes, it would be an instant hit.
(d) Yes, but not for a long time.
4. Why did Frohman keep on with the plans?
(a) He did not believe Ethel.
(b) He wanted to die.
(c) He wanted to return to Europe.
(d) He had given his word to Barrie.
5. Now that Nico and Michael were both studying at Eton, Barrie spent his time developing a one-act play, titled _______________.
(a) "Mary Rose."
(b) "The Boy David."
(c) "The Fight for Mr. Lapraik."
(d) "What Every Woman Knows."
Short Answer Questions
1. The author describes the background of Arthur Davies, who was the son of Reverend who?
2. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
3. Who did Barrie support?
4. Barrie wrote about Peter, who still had the ability to fly because of what reason?
5. Where was this surprise located?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)