|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack had not consulted with Barrie before the proposal and expected that his guardian would ______________ the newly engaged.
(a) Not be as happy as.
(b) Angry with.
(c) Be as happy as.
(d) Be happier than.
2. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
(a) He had been killed on March 15, 1915.
(b) He had run away on March 15, 1915.
(c) He had joined the German army on March 15, 1915.
(d) He had been injured on March 15, 1915.
3. Although Jack was not particularly thrilled when Barrie required the couple to wait for a year, he knew that it was something that had to be done. Why?
(a) He knew he should think for awhile on his choice of brides.
(b) Gerrie needed to finish school.
(c) To go against Barrie would mean there would be no help for the newlyweds.
(d) He needed to finish school.
4. During the summer of Michael's ________ birthday, the Davies family rented a cottage at Tilford, which was a five-minute walk from their cottage.
5. It began to seem obvious that Arthur was ____________ thrilled with his family's involvement with Barrie.
(c) Not entirely.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Lusitania sink?
2. Mary's lover was appointed to ______________.
3. Within a few __________ of the meeting at the dinner party, the couple was engaged.
4. What was the working title of the play?
5. What are George and Peter called to do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)