|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the first references to "Peter Pan" was Barrie's belief that all children were once _________ and so there had to be bars on the nursery windows in case the children would forget they could no longer fly.
2. Whenever anyone asked Barrie about the divorce, what would he do?
(a) He would become angry.
(b) Avoid the subject.
(c) He would laugh.
(d) He would complain about it.
3. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) A servant.
(b) A priest.
(c) The dog.
(d) A slave.
4. Mary also joined the party along with ______________, a man with whom Mary was becoming infatuated.
(a) Gerry Caanan.
(b) George Carlton.
(c) Gilbert Cannan.
(d) Goeffrey Camden.
5. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
(a) They only later became uncomfortable with each other.
(b) They were only uncomfortable at first.
(c) Neither was comfortable with the other.
(d) They were very comfortable around each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1916, Mary Hodgson offered her resignation. How did Barrie react?
2. Barrie had been working on the production of "The Wedding Guest," an Ibsen-like play that was ____________ the light hearted comedy, "The Little Minister."
3. By whom was this organization founded in part?
4. It was not known if Arthur would be able to live for _______________.
5. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)