|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie was so completely devoted to Sylvia and the children that it reminded Peter of the loyalty of _______ rather than of a man.
(a) A servant.
(b) A priest.
(c) The dog.
(d) A slave.
2. Was the specialists' prognosis good?
(a) Only after many tests.
(c) Only at first.
3. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
(a) They were very comfortable around each other.
(b) They were only uncomfortable at first.
(c) Neither was comfortable with the other.
(d) They only later became uncomfortable with each other.
4. At this time, how much had Barrie earned from Peter Pan?
(a) Nearly a quarter of a million pounds.
(b) Nearly a million pounds.
(c) Nearly one hundred thousand pounds.
(d) Nearly a half million pounds.
5. Did Barrie know Mary was infatuated with this man?
(b) No, but he had suspicions.
(d) Yes, but he was in denial.
Short Answer Questions
1. As fond of the Llewelyn Davies family as Barrie was, he was disappointed when who did not form a friendship?
2. Barrie began to tell Frohman about the play, which he had renamed what?
3. How did Frohman take on the play?
4. Mary was furious and issued what ultimatum?
5. What happened to Sylvia on August 27, 1910?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)