|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barrie had a meeting with ______________ regarding the play.
(a) Arthur Davies.
(b) Charles Frohman.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) George Meredith.
2. It wasn't long before the family received what news about George?
(a) He had been injured on March 15, 1915.
(b) He had been killed on March 15, 1915.
(c) He had run away on March 15, 1915.
(d) He had joined the German army on March 15, 1915.
3. When Arthur died there was little __________ left.
4. Barrie named the book "The Boy Castaways of _________________ Island."
(a) Glass Lake.
(b) Blue Lake.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Green Lake.
5. When Jack was transferred to Portsmouth, Gerrie stayed at Adelphi Terrace with Barrie. How did Gerrie and Barrie feel about this?
(a) They were only uncomfortable at first.
(b) They were very comfortable around each other.
(c) Neither was comfortable with the other.
(d) They only later became uncomfortable with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was in 1906 that Arthur was diagnosed with a sarcoma where?
2. There were only two choices regarding the boys: _______________ or allow Barrie to become their guardian.
3. Eventually did Barrie did support the family?
4. Barrie was surprised when Jack announced his engagement to __________________, the daughter of a Scots banker.
5. What play had been inspired by George?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)