Prologue; Chapters 1-3
1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Michael Davies.
(b) George Davies.
(c) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(d) Nico Davies.
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He overdosed.
(b) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(c) He jumped off a bridge.
(d) He died from cancer.
3. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
(b) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(c) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(d) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
4. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(b) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(c) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(d) Glasgow, Scotland.
5. When was James Barrie born?
(a) May 9, 1860.
(b) July 9, 1860.
(c) April 9, 1860.
(d) June 9, 1860.
6. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
7. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
8. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
This section contains 4,180 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)