1. The prologue begins by discussing the death of whom?
(a) Peter Llewellyn Davies.
(b) George Davies.
(c) Nico Davies.
(d) Michael Davies.
2. How did Davies die in 1960?
(a) He overdosed.
(b) He stepped in front of an oncoming train.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He jumped off a bridge.
3. Who were all dubbed as Peter Pan in the press?
(a) Peter Davies and his brothers, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(b) Peter Davies and his cousins, George, Jackie, Michael, and Nicole.
(c) Peter Davies and his friends, George, Jack, Michael, and Nico.
(d) Peter Davies and his sisters, Georgette, Jackie, Michelle, and Nicole.
4. Where was James Barrie born?
(a) Kirriemuir, Scotland.
(b) Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
(c) East Kilbride, Scotland.
(d) Glasgow, Scotland.
5. When was James Barrie born?
(a) June 9, 1860.
(b) July 9, 1860.
(c) April 9, 1860.
(d) May 9, 1860.
6. Barrie was the ____________ child to David Barrie and Margaret Ogilvy.
7. Who was the driving force in the Barrie family?
8. James Barrie's father, David Barrie, was a ______________.
This section contains 4,180 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)