|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part III?
2. Who goes to Stockholm to tutor the queen?
3. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
4. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
5. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
2. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
3. Where do Alobar and Kudra go after leaving the caves? What does Alobar do there?
4. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
5. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
6. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
7. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
8. Why did Madame Devalier go to Paris? In Part II, what information is revealed to V'lu about this trip?
9. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
10. In Part III, who is the prostitute Alobar encounters? What does she tell him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the LeFever twins. What are the names of these two characters? How are they related? What do they do? What is their significance to the overall plot?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of "Love" in Jitterbug Perfume. What does the author write about love in the text?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the travels of Alobar in Jitterbug Perfume. How old is this character at the end of the novel? Has he grown as a spiritual being throughout his journey? If so, how?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)