|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
2. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
3. How does Kudra's husband die?
4. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
5. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the four principles for immortality as established in the novel by Kudra and Alobar. What are these based upon?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of Albert Einstein in Jitterbug Perfume. Who knows him? What are his last words? What is his thematic significance in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of "Immortality" in Jitterbug Perfume. What symbols or motifs represent this theme? How is this theme tied to the actions and characters in the novel?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)