|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part III?
2. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
3. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
4. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
5. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of Pan in Jitterbug Perfume. How is this character described? What is he an allusion to?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the style of Jitterbug Perfume. What stylistic elements is Tom Robbins known for? What structural elements are reflective of his style?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the four principles for immortality as established in the novel by Kudra and Alobar. What are these based upon?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)