|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
4. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
5. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
2. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
3. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
4. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
5. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
6. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
7. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
8. In Part III, where does Kudra decide she wants to settle? What does this discussion lead to?
9. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
10. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of Pan in Jitterbug Perfume. How is this character described? What is he an allusion to?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character of Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy. What real person is this character based upon? How do their theories compare? What does Dr. Dannyboy believe in?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the LeFever twins. What are the names of these two characters? How are they related? What do they do? What is their significance to the overall plot?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)