|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
2. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
3. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
4. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
5. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
2. In Part III, where does Kudra decide she wants to settle? What does this discussion lead to?
3. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
4. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
5. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
6. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
7. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
8. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
9. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
10. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the travels of Alobar in Jitterbug Perfume. How old is this character at the end of the novel? Has he grown as a spiritual being throughout his journey? If so, how?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the four principles for immortality as established in the novel by Kudra and Alobar. What are these based upon?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of "Love" in Jitterbug Perfume. What does the author write about love in the text?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)