Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
5. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme of "Love" in Jitterbug Perfume. What does the author write about love in the text?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of "the beet" in Jitterbug Perfume. What is its significance to the plot, characters and themes?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss foreshadowing in Jitterbug Perfume. What are some examples from the text of this literary device? Define the term in your answer.
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)