Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
5. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme of "Religion and Custom" in Jitterbug Perfume. How does this theme apply to the characters? How does it shape the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the four simultaneous plot lines in Jitterbug Perfume. How do these separate plots converge in the novel? What themes are revealed throughout each?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of Albert Einstein in Jitterbug Perfume. Who knows him? What are his last words? What is his thematic significance in the novel?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)