|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
2. For what reason is Frol banished from the kingdom?
3. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
4. What is left on Priscilla's doorstep in the middle of the night?
5. Which direction does Alobar decide to head once he is outside the kingdom?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
2. What is Alobar and Kudra's program for immortality based upon and what does it include?
3. In Part I, what does the shaman tell Alobar he must do?
4. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
5. What does Alobar decide to send to Dr. Dannyboy in prison? Why?
6. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
7. Describe the character of Madame Lily Devalier. What is her profession? How long has she been in this business?
8. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
9. Describe the character of Priscilla. What is her profession? What is her education?
10. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the LeFever twins. What are the names of these two characters? How are they related? What do they do? What is their significance to the overall plot?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the travels of Alobar in Jitterbug Perfume. How old is this character at the end of the novel? Has he grown as a spiritual being throughout his journey? If so, how?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the character of Pan in Jitterbug Perfume. How is this character described? What is he an allusion to?
This section contains 1,302 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)