Mid-Book Test (up to Part II, Looking Up Chomolungma's Dress)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When was perfume introduced to France?
2. What is found across the street from the LeFever skyscraper?
3. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
4. Which character cries at Alobar's funeral?
5. What is discovered in V'lu's cot when she goes to bed at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the one connection of the three separate plots in the opening of Jitterbug Perfume?
This section contains 1,050 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)