Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) Kama Sutra.
(d) The Kabala.
5. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) To find Lalo.
(b) To visit Alobar.
(c) To travel to America.
(d) For Descartes' funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part III?
2. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
3. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
4. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
5. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)