|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
2. Who has ears for irony?
(c) The Gods.
3. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) The late 1300s.
(b) The early 1500s.
(c) The early 1300s.
(d) The mid-1600s.
4. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
5. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
2. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
3. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
4. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
5. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)