|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
(a) It's poisonous.
(b) It's illegal.
(c) It's unattainable in the United States.
(d) She can't afford it.
2. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
(a) The smell.
(b) Eating problems.
(c) Erotic dreams.
3. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
(a) The Israelis.
(b) The Myanmar.
(c) The Brahmans.
(d) The Rashidi.
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) The Kabala.
(b) Kama Sutra.
5. What is the name of the prostitute that Alobar negotiates with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
2. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
3. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
4. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
5. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
2. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
3. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
4. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
5. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
6. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
7. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
8. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
9. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
10. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)