|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to Stockholm to tutor the queen?
(a) Van Gogh.
2. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
3. Where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) Warsaw, Poland.
(b) Beaucaire, France.
(c) Lyon, France.
(d) Paris, France.
4. What does Kudra see in her vision?
(a) A genius waitress.
(b) The city of New Orleans.
(c) A black man with a hat of bees.
(d) A space needle.
5. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Bandaloop doctors.
(b) The Guralza monks.
(c) The Buddhists.
(d) The Conromans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
2. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
3. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
4. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
5. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
2. What is Kudra's reply to Alobar when he says she fled death? Where did she plan to go?
3. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
4. In Part III, where does Kudra decide she wants to settle? What does this discussion lead to?
5. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
6. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
7. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
8. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
9. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
10. Where do Alobar and Kudra go after leaving the caves? What does Alobar do there?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)