|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) A candleshop.
(b) An incense shop.
(c) A rope store.
(d) A nursery.
2. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
3. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
(b) The kingdom.
(c) The lamasery.
4. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
5. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
2. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
3. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
4. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
5. What position is Ricki promoted to in Part II?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kudra's reply to Alobar when he says she fled death? Where did she plan to go?
2. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
3. Why did Madame Devalier go to Paris? In Part II, what information is revealed to V'lu about this trip?
4. In Part III, who is the prostitute Alobar encounters? What does she tell him?
5. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
6. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
7. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
8. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
9. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
10. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)