|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
(a) Jasmine oil.
(b) Rose oil.
(c) Beet juice.
(d) Tomato flower oil.
2. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
3. Which character do the police arrest in Part III?
4. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
(a) It's illegal.
(b) It's poisonous.
(c) She can't afford it.
(d) It's unattainable in the United States.
5. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A monastary and cathedral.
(d) A candleshop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
2. What does Kudra see in her vision?
3. Where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
4. What does Pan drag back to the incense shop following the funeral of Descartes?
5. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
2. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
3. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
4. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
5. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
6. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
7. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
8. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
9. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
10. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)