|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) A nursery.
(b) A candleshop.
(c) A rope store.
(d) An incense shop.
2. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
(c) Imminent death.
3. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
4. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(b) The Himalayas.
5. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
(a) Beet Pollen.
(b) Jasmine Musk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
2. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
3. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
4. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
5. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
2. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
3. What is Kudra's reply to Alobar when he says she fled death? Where did she plan to go?
4. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
5. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
6. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
7. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
8. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
9. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
10. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)