|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
(c) Imminent death.
2. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) Kama Sutra.
(d) The Kabala.
3. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor?
(c) Rose petal.
4. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
(a) The ostrich.
(b) The chicken.
(c) The goose.
(d) The duck.
5. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
2. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
3. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
4. What position is Ricki promoted to in Part II?
5. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
2. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
3. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
4. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
5. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
6. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
7. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
8. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
9. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
10. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)