|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute that Alobar negotiates with?
2. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
3. Which character is Priscilla's father?
(a) Jose Miguel.
(b) Wally Lifter.
(c) Ross Anderson.
(d) Gerald Kimble.
4. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
5. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(a) The Himalayas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
2. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
3. Where did Priscilla's father live?
4. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
5. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
2. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
3. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
4. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
5. What is Kudra's reply to Alobar when he says she fled death? Where did she plan to go?
6. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
7. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
8. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
9. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
10. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)