|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What queen will receive tutoring?
2. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
3. Where did Alobar get a job working in a spice caravan and hence travel to?
4. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
5. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
2. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
3. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
4. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
5. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
2. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
3. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
4. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
5. What is Kudra's reply to Alobar when he says she fled death? Where did she plan to go?
6. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
7. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
8. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
9. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
10. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)