|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) In a fire.
(b) In battle.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) By falling off a horse.
2. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
3. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
4. Where does Alobar witness the funeral pyre?
5. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Conromans.
(b) The Buddhists.
(c) The Guralza monks.
(d) The Bandaloop doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
2. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
3. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
4. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
5. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)