|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
2. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
(a) A flower.
(b) A beet.
(c) An invitation.
(d) Jasmine oil.
3. Where does Alobar witness the funeral pyre?
4. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
5. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) The Kabala.
(b) Kama Sutra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What queen will receive tutoring?
2. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
3. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
4. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
5. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Alobar and Kudra go after leaving the caves? What does Alobar do there?
2. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
3. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
4. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
5. In Part III, where does Kudra decide she wants to settle? What does this discussion lead to?
6. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
7. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
8. Why did Madame Devalier go to Paris? In Part II, what information is revealed to V'lu about this trip?
9. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
10. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)