|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute that Alobar negotiates with?
2. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) A candleshop.
(b) An incense shop.
(c) A nursery.
(d) A rope store.
3. What does Kudra see in her vision?
(a) A space needle.
(b) A black man with a hat of bees.
(c) The city of New Orleans.
(d) A genius waitress.
4. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) The late 1300s.
(b) The early 1300s.
(c) The early 1500s.
(d) The mid-1600s.
5. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
(a) The husband.
(b) The wife.
(c) The dog.
(d) The children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
2. Who goes to Stockholm to tutor the queen?
3. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
4. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
5. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
2. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
3. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
4. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
5. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
6. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
7. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
8. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
9. Describe the suttee that Alobar witnesses in India.
10. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)