|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) To find Lalo.
(b) For Descartes' funeral.
(c) To visit Alobar.
(d) To travel to America.
2. Where does Alobar go to find Pan?
3. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
(a) Start a fire.
(b) Disrobe and swim.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Disrobe and dance.
4. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
(a) Imminent death.
5. Which character do the police arrest in Part III?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
2. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
3. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
4. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
5. What is the title of Part III?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
2. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
3. Describe the suttee that Alobar witnesses in India.
4. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
5. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
6. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
7. Why did Madame Devalier go to Paris? In Part II, what information is revealed to V'lu about this trip?
8. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
9. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
10. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)