|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
2. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
(a) Jasmine oil.
(b) A beet.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A flower.
3. Who has ears for irony?
(a) The Gods.
4. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
5. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
2. What is the title of Part III?
3. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
4. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
5. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
2. What is Kudra's reply to Alobar when he says she fled death? Where did she plan to go?
3. In Part III, who is the prostitute Alobar encounters? What does she tell him?
4. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
5. In Part III, where does Kudra decide she wants to settle? What does this discussion lead to?
6. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
7. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
8. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
9. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
10. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)