|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
2. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
3. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
4. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Conromans.
(b) The Bandaloop doctors.
(c) The Buddhists.
(d) The Guralza monks.
5. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
2. What does Pan drag back to the incense shop following the funeral of Descartes?
3. Where did Priscilla's father live?
4. Which character arrives where Alobar is while dressed as a boy?
5. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
Short Essay Questions
1. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
2. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
3. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
4. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
5. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
6. Describe the suttee that Alobar witnesses in India.
7. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
8. What is Kudra's reply to Alobar when he says she fled death? Where did she plan to go?
9. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
10. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)