|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) The late 1300s.
(b) The early 1500s.
(c) The mid-1600s.
(d) The early 1300s.
2. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
3. Which character do the police arrest in Part III?
4. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
(c) The kingdom.
(d) The lamasery.
5. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
4. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
5. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
Short Essay Questions
1. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
2. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
3. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
4. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
5. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
6. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
7. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
8. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
9. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
10. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)