|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Priscilla's father live?
(d) New Hampshire.
2. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
3. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
4. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
(a) The willow.
(b) The elm.
(c) The oak.
(d) The palm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
2. What position is Ricki promoted to in Part II?
3. What does Kudra see in her vision?
4. Where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
5. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
2. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
3. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
4. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
5. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
6. In Part III, what is one of the causes of Alobar and Kudra's current squabbles?
7. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
8. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
9. In Part III, who is the prostitute Alobar encounters? What does she tell him?
10. In Part III, where does Kudra decide she wants to settle? What does this discussion lead to?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)