|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
(a) A castle.
(b) A riverbed.
(c) A stable.
(d) A cave.
2. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
3. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
4. Where did Priscilla's father live?
(a) New Hampshire.
5. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) Exercise and sleeping.
(c) Sleeping and moving.
(d) Breathing and bathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
2. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
3. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
4. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
5. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
2. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
3. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
4. What vision does Alobar experience when he and Kudra try to dematerialize?
5. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
6. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
7. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
8. Why did Madame Devalier go to Paris? In Part II, what information is revealed to V'lu about this trip?
9. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
10. In Part III, who is the prostitute Alobar encounters? What does she tell him?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)