|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
(a) A riverbed.
(b) A castle.
(c) A cave.
(d) A stable.
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
4. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
(a) Jasmine oil.
(b) An invitation.
(c) A beet.
(d) A flower.
5. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
2. What does Pan drag back to the incense shop following the funeral of Descartes?
3. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
4. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
5. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
2. What are the first troubles that accompany Alobar and Kudra's immortality?
3. What would have been the restrictions on Kudra as a widow? How does she escape this fate?
4. In Part III, who is the prostitute Alobar encounters? What does she tell him?
5. In Part III, where does Kudra decide she wants to settle? What does this discussion lead to?
6. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
7. Why did Madame Devalier go to Paris? In Part II, what information is revealed to V'lu about this trip?
8. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
9. Where do Alobar and Kudra go after leaving the caves? What does Alobar do there?
10. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)