|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
(a) The Rashidi.
(b) The Israelis.
(c) The Brahmans.
(d) The Myanmar.
2. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
3. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
(b) The kingdom.
(c) The lamasery.
4. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
5. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(c) The Himalayas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has ears for irony?
2. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
3. What is the title of Part III?
4. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
5. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
2. In Part II, what does Madame Devalier tell V'lu about Priscilla's parents?
3. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
4. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
5. What vision does Kudra see in the crystal ball? What does this prompt her and Alobar to do?
6. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor? What does she decide to do with it?
7. In Part III, who is the prostitute Alobar encounters? What does she tell him?
8. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
9. What is Kudra's reply to Alobar when he says she fled death? Where did she plan to go?
10. Describe the suttee that Alobar witnesses in India.
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)