|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
2. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A monastary and cathedral.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A candleshop.
3. Where does Alobar witness the funeral pyre?
4. Who has ears for irony?
(d) The Gods.
5. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Thirty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
2. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
3. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
4. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
5. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
2. In Part II, what arrives for Priscilla at work?
3. What is Kudra skilled at? How did she learn this skill?
4. When and where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies? What object does Alobar catch them looking for?
5. How old was Priscilla when she was married and what were the circumstances surrounding her marriage?
6. In Part III, who is the prostitute Alobar encounters? What does she tell him?
7. In Part III, where does Kudra decide she wants to settle? What does this discussion lead to?
8. What is Kudra's response to her arranged marriage? What does her father tell her?
9. At the beginning of Part II, where and with whom do readers find Priscilla? What is she in need of?
10. In Part III, what does the author note about Descartes?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)