|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower is Madame Devalier distilling with V'lu at the beginning of the book?
2. What is found across the street from the LeFever skyscraper?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A Wal-Mart.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A museum.
3. Which direction does Alobar decide to head once he is outside the kingdom?
4. Which character is half-goat, half-man?
5. Which character plans to take Priscilla to the Daughters of the Daily Specials?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature takes Noog one of the king's hairs?
2. Which character does Alobar encounter in the woods outside the kingdom?
3. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
4. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
5. What lies to the west of Alobar's kingdom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Wren's response to Alobar's story about the hair?
2. What is the "King of the Bean" custom?
3. How is the LeFever business operated?
4. What magical object is found in Alobar's court? Where does it stay?
5. In Part I, what does Alobar say of death while speaking to the shaman?
6. In Part I, what does the shaman tell Alobar he must do?
7. Describe the setting of the LeFever building. Where is it? What is its appearance?
8. How does Noog gather the proof needed for Alobar's execution?
9. What is it customary to do in Alobar's kingdom regarding aging rulers?
10. Describe the character of Priscilla. What is her profession? What is her education?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)