Mid-Book Test (up to Part II, Looking Up Chomolungma's Dress)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where are the LeFevers located?
b) New York.
2. What kind of flower is Madame Devalier distilling with V'lu at the beginning of the book?
3. What job is the "boy" given?
a) Fetching water.
c) Moving stones.
d) Starting the fire.
4. What kind of liquor do Madame Devalier and V'lu discuss drinking?
c) Peppermint schnapps.
d) Hurricane drops.
5. What is one of the fatal signs of fading power of a ruler in Alobar's kingdom?
a) The birth of daughters.
b) Inability to fulfill his...
This section contains 1,053 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)