|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the egg laced with?
(b) Magic mushrooms.
2. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
3. What do the refrigerators in Priscilla's building sound like?
(a) Steam trains.
(b) Tennis courts.
(d) Buffalo grazing.
4. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
(a) Beaver Bay.
(b) Bryson Bay.
(c) Elliott Bay.
(d) Carnival Bay.
5. What kind of people get their physical characteristics from potatoes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it custom for Alobar's kingdom to do once the ruler shows signs of age?
2. What time is it when Madame Devalier asks V'lu for the time at the beginning of the novel?
3. Alobar stops near what landmark to sleep until daybreak as he begins his journey?
4. What color is Priscilla's work uniform?
5. During which period does Alobar visit his wives' quarters?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Alobar and Kudra go after leaving the caves? What does Alobar do there?
2. In Part I, what does Alobar do once he looks into the magic glass?
3. Describe the setting of the LeFever building. Where is it? What is its appearance?
4. In Part III, what is the year and what event does Pan attend?
5. What is Alobar and Kudra's program for immortality based upon and what does it include?
6. Where had Alobar lived for several years in America? Why was this a convenient place for him to live?
7. Where do Alobar and Kudra travel after leaving Constantinople? What do they find there?
8. How does Noog gather the proof needed for Alobar's execution?
9. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
10. What is Wren's response to Alobar's story about the hair?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)