|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Priscilla's coworker?
(d) Mary Lou.
2. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
(a) The wizard.
(b) The goblin.
(c) The necromancer.
(d) The shaman.
3. What kind of people get their physical characteristics from potatoes?
4. What do the refrigerators in Priscilla's building sound like?
(a) Steam trains.
(b) Tennis courts.
(c) Buffalo grazing.
5. What is left on Priscilla's doorstep in the middle of the night?
(a) A flower.
(b) A bottle.
(c) A beet.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the king's wives is to feed him his final meal?
2. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
3. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
4. Who is the Co-Vice President of the LeFever company?
5. What creature takes Noog one of the king's hairs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the character of Madame Lily Devalier. What is her profession? How long has she been in this business?
2. How is the LeFever business operated?
3. What are the "fatal signals" of age in a king of Alobar's land?
4. What magical object is found in Alobar's court? Where does it stay?
5. What is Wren's response to Alobar's story about the hair?
6. What is it customary to do in Alobar's kingdom regarding aging rulers?
7. Discuss the relationship between Madame Lily Devalier and V'lu. How do these women know one another?
8. In Part I, what does Alobar do once he looks into the magic glass?
9. What is the "King of the Bean" custom?
10. Describe the setting of the LeFever building. Where is it? What is its appearance?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)