|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Frol give birth to in the village?
(a) One child.
2. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
(a) The wizard.
(b) The necromancer.
(c) The shaman.
(d) The goblin.
3. Which character does Alobar encounter in the woods outside the kingdom?
4. Which of the king's wives is to feed him his final meal?
(a) The most regal.
(b) The first.
(c) The youngest.
(d) The favorite.
5. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
2. Which character is half-goat, half-man?
3. What kind of flower is Madame Devalier distilling with V'lu at the beginning of the book?
4. How long has Madame Devalier kept her shop?
5. What is the "most intense of vegetables"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Priscilla's relationship with Ricki. How do they know one another? What are their feelings about each other?
2. Describe the character of Madame Lily Devalier. What is her profession? How long has she been in this business?
3. How is the LeFever business operated?
4. How does Noog gather the proof needed for Alobar's execution?
5. What is Aelfric? Who goes there?
6. What is taking place in New Orleans in the opening of Jitterbug Perfume?
7. Discuss the relationship between Madame Lily Devalier and V'lu. How do these women know one another?
8. What is the one connection of the three separate plots in the opening of Jitterbug Perfume?
9. What is it customary to do in Alobar's kingdom regarding aging rulers?
10. How many storylines are established in Jitterbug Perfume? What are the settings of each?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)