|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Priscilla's work uniform?
2. What is Noog?
(a) A goat.
(b) A necromancer.
(c) A demigod.
(d) A jester.
3. How long has Madame Devalier kept her shop?
(a) Forty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Sixty years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
5. What encircles the flower-seller's head like a crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what village do Alobar and Frol settle?
2. What is the name of Priscilla's coworker?
3. What religion do Alobar and Frol convert to?
4. Which direction does Alobar decide to head once he is outside the kingdom?
5. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part I, what does Alobar do once he looks into the magic glass?
2. How does Noog gather the proof needed for Alobar's execution?
3. Discuss Priscilla's relationship with Ricki. How do they know one another? What are their feelings about each other?
4. What is Wren's response to Alobar's story about the hair?
5. Describe the character of Priscilla. What is her profession? What is her education?
6. Describe the setting of the LeFever building. Where is it? What is its appearance?
7. How many storylines are established in Jitterbug Perfume? What are the settings of each?
8. Describe the character of Madame Lily Devalier. What is her profession? How long has she been in this business?
9. In Part I, what does Alobar say of death while speaking to the shaman?
10. How is the LeFever business operated?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)