|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what neighborhood does Priscilla live?
(a) The Garden District.
(b) West Pines.
(c) Capital Hill.
(d) Jackson Square.
2. For what reason is Frol banished from the kingdom?
(a) Smashing the glass.
(b) Killing Alobar.
(c) Marrying another.
(d) Bearing a child.
3. What is one of the fatal signs of fading power of a ruler in Alobar's kingdom?
(b) The birth of sons.
(c) Inability to fulfill his wives' sexual appetites.
(d) The birth of daughters.
4. Which character does Wren tell Alobar is pregnant?
5. What do the refrigerators in Priscilla's building sound like?
(a) Buffalo grazing.
(c) Tennis courts.
(d) Steam trains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Priscilla's coworker?
2. Where are the LeFevers located?
3. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
4. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
5. What is poisoned for the king to eat as his last meal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who have Madame Devalier and V'lu bought jasmine flowers from in the opening? How is this character described?
2. What magical object is found in Alobar's court? Where does it stay?
3. How does Noog gather the proof needed for Alobar's execution?
4. Discuss Priscilla's relationship with Ricki. How do they know one another? What are their feelings about each other?
5. In Part I, what does the shaman tell Alobar he must do?
6. How is the LeFever business operated?
7. What is taking place in New Orleans in the opening of Jitterbug Perfume?
8. How many storylines are established in Jitterbug Perfume? What are the settings of each?
9. Describe the setting of the LeFever building. Where is it? What is its appearance?
10. In Part I, who does Alobar meet in a field and what do they discuss?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)