|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is half-goat, half-man?
2. In what neighborhood does Priscilla live?
(a) Capital Hill.
(b) West Pines.
(c) The Garden District.
(d) Jackson Square.
3. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
4. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
5. Which character is Alobar's favorite wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
2. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
3. What does Priscilla work as?
4. How is Marcel related to Claude?
5. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the one connection of the three separate plots in the opening of Jitterbug Perfume?
2. Describe the character of Priscilla. What is her profession? What is her education?
3. How is the LeFever business operated?
4. What magical object is found in Alobar's court? Where does it stay?
5. What are some examples of metaphors and/or similes from the opening of Jitterbug Perfume?
6. What does Marcel tell Claude arrived during the opening? What is significant about this object?
7. Describe the setting of the LeFever building. Where is it? What is its appearance?
8. Who have Madame Devalier and V'lu bought jasmine flowers from in the opening? How is this character described?
9. In Part I, who does Alobar meet in a field and what do they discuss?
10. How does Noog gather the proof needed for Alobar's execution?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)