|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
2. Which character cries at Alobar's funeral?
3. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
(a) Elliott Bay.
(b) Beaver Bay.
(c) Carnival Bay.
(d) Bryson Bay.
4. What is discovered in V'lu's cot when she goes to bed at the beginning of the book?
(a) A note.
(b) A beet.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bee.
5. What time is it when Madame Devalier asks V'lu for the time at the beginning of the novel?
(b) Four a.m.
(c) Six a.m.
(d) Three a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. The beet was the favorite vegetable of which character?
2. Who is the Co-Vice President of the LeFever company?
3. Where are the LeFevers located?
4. What is the main vegetable in the village where Frol and Alobar settle?
5. How is Marcel related to Claude?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Alobar and Kudra go after leaving the caves? What does Alobar do there?
2. What magical object is found in Alobar's court? Where does it stay?
3. What is the "King of the Bean" custom?
4. Who does Alobar meet while fleeing from the suttee? What does this character have with her?
5. How many storylines are established in Jitterbug Perfume? What are the settings of each?
6. In Part I, what does Alobar do once he looks into the magic glass?
7. What is it customary to do in Alobar's kingdom regarding aging rulers?
8. Describe the setting of the LeFever building. Where is it? What is its appearance?
9. Describe the suttee that Alobar witnesses in India.
10. In Part II, what does Priscilla do after receiving her package and leaving work?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)