|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
(a) She runs away to Italy.
(b) She runs away to America.
(c) She dies.
(d) She marries.
2. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) Exercise and sleeping.
(c) Breathing and bathing.
(d) Sleeping and moving.
3. What does Pan drag back to the incense shop following the funeral of Descartes?
(a) A perfume bottle.
(b) A rose.
(c) A coat.
(d) A wig.
4. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
(a) Disrobe and swim.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Start a fire.
(d) Disrobe and dance.
5. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor?
(d) Rose petal.
6. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
7. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
(a) An invitation.
(b) A beet.
(c) Jasmine oil.
(d) A flower.
8. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
(c) The devil.
9. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
(a) She can't afford it.
(b) It's poisonous.
(c) It's illegal.
(d) It's unattainable in the United States.
10. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
(b) The kingdom.
(d) The lamasery.
11. Which character arrives where Alobar is while dressed as a boy?
12. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
13. What is the name of the prostitute that Alobar negotiates with?
14. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
(a) The oak.
(b) The palm.
(c) The willow.
(d) The elm.
15. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Eight daysl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kudra see in her vision?
2. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
3. What queen will receive tutoring?
4. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
5. What job is the "boy" given?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)