|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
(c) Live in America.
(d) Live in a cave.
2. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Bandaloop doctors.
(b) The Guralza monks.
(c) The Conromans.
(d) The Buddhists.
3. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) Kama Sutra.
(c) The Kabala.
5. Who goes to Stockholm to tutor the queen?
(d) Van Gogh.
6. What does Pan drag back to the incense shop following the funeral of Descartes?
(a) A coat.
(b) A wig.
(c) A rose.
(d) A perfume bottle.
7. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
(b) The New World.
(c) The future.
8. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
9. Where did Priscilla's father live?
(d) New Hampshire.
10. Where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Warsaw, Poland.
(c) Beaucaire, France.
(d) Lyon, France.
11. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
(a) The smell.
(b) Eating problems.
(c) Erotic dreams.
12. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
(a) The chicken.
(b) The goose.
(c) The ostrich.
(d) The duck.
13. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
14. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
15. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
2. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
3. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
4. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
5. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)