|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) An incense shop.
(b) A nursery.
(c) A candleshop.
(d) A rope store.
2. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Seven years.
3. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) The mid-1600s.
(b) The early 1500s.
(c) The early 1300s.
(d) The late 1300s.
4. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) To find Lalo.
(b) To travel to America.
(c) To visit Alobar.
(d) For Descartes' funeral.
5. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
(a) She dies.
(b) She marries.
(c) She runs away to America.
(d) She runs away to Italy.
6. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
(a) Rose oil.
(b) Tomato flower oil.
(c) Beet juice.
(d) Jasmine oil.
7. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
(a) Disrobe and swim.
(b) Disrobe and dance.
(c) Start a fire.
(d) Change clothes.
8. What does Kudra see in her vision?
(a) A black man with a hat of bees.
(b) A space needle.
(c) The city of New Orleans.
(d) A genius waitress.
9. Where does Alobar witness the funeral pyre?
10. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
11. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
12. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
(a) Eating problems.
(b) The smell.
(c) Erotic dreams.
13. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) Kama Sutra.
(d) The Kabala.
14. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
15. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
(b) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
2. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
3. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
4. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
5. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)