|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
(a) Jasmine oil.
(b) Tomato flower oil.
(c) Rose oil.
(d) Beet juice.
2. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
3. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(c) The Himalayas.
4. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor?
(c) Rose petal.
5. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
(a) Beet Pollen.
(d) Jasmine Musk.
6. What is the name of the prostitute that Alobar negotiates with?
7. What position is Ricki promoted to in Part II?
(b) Assistant bartender.
(c) Head waitress.
(d) Assistant manager.
8. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(c) The Kabala.
(d) Kama Sutra.
9. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Eight daysl.
10. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
11. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
12. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
(a) The wife.
(b) The dog.
(c) The children.
(d) The husband.
13. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
14. What queen will receive tutoring?
15. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
2. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
3. Where did Priscilla's father live?
4. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
5. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)