|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character do the police arrest in Part III?
2. What is the title of Part II?
(a) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(b) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
(c) Seattle Winter.
(d) The Hair and the Bean.
3. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
(b) Eating problems.
(c) Erotic dreams.
(d) The smell.
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(b) Kama Sutra.
(c) The Kabala.
5. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
6. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
7. Which character is Priscilla's father?
(a) Gerald Kimble.
(b) Jose Miguel.
(c) Ross Anderson.
(d) Wally Lifter.
8. What job is the "boy" given?
(a) Moving stones.
(b) Starting the fire.
(d) Fetching water.
9. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
10. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
11. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
12. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) A candleshop.
(b) A nursery.
(c) A rope store.
(d) An incense shop.
13. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
14. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
(b) A tomato.
(c) A beet.
(d) A monster.
15. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
2. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
3. What is the name of the prostitute that Alobar negotiates with?
4. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
5. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)