|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
2. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
(a) The lamasery.
(b) The kingdom.
3. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) The Kabala.
(c) Kama Sutra.
4. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
5. What queen will receive tutoring?
6. What is the title of Part II?
(a) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
(b) Seattle Winter.
(c) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(d) The Hair and the Bean.
7. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Six years.
8. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
9. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) By falling off a horse.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) In a fire.
(d) In battle.
10. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
11. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
12. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Guralza monks.
(b) The Conromans.
(c) The Bandaloop doctors.
(d) The Buddhists.
13. Which character arrives where Alobar is while dressed as a boy?
14. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
15. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
(a) She can't afford it.
(b) It's poisonous.
(c) It's unattainable in the United States.
(d) It's illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part III?
2. Where does Alobar go to find Pan?
3. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
4. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
5. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)