|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) An incense shop.
(b) A rope store.
(c) A candleshop.
(d) A nursery.
2. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
(a) Jasmine oil.
(b) A beet.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A flower.
3. Where does Alobar witness the funeral pyre?
4. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
(a) The elm.
(b) The palm.
(c) The oak.
(d) The willow.
5. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
6. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
7. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
(a) Lily Devalier.
(c) Mrs. Wilson.
8. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
(a) Beet juice.
(b) Jasmine oil.
(c) Rose oil.
(d) Tomato flower oil.
9. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
10. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
11. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) The late 1300s.
(b) The early 1500s.
(c) The mid-1600s.
(d) The early 1300s.
12. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
13. What job is the "boy" given?
(a) Starting the fire.
(c) Moving stones.
(d) Fetching water.
14. Where did Priscilla's father live?
(d) New Hampshire.
15. What does Kudra see in her vision?
(a) A genius waitress.
(b) The city of New Orleans.
(c) A black man with a hat of bees.
(d) A space needle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
2. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
3. What does Pan drag back to the incense shop following the funeral of Descartes?
4. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
5. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)