|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Seven years.
2. What is the title of Part II?
(a) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
(b) The Hair and the Bean.
(c) Seattle Winter.
(d) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
3. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
4. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
(a) The kingdom.
(c) The lamasery.
5. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
(b) The devil.
6. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
(a) A monastary and cathedral.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A candleshop.
7. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
8. What queen will receive tutoring?
9. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
10. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
11. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
(a) The wife.
(b) The dog.
(c) The children.
(d) The husband.
12. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
(a) Jasmine oil.
(b) An invitation.
(c) A beet.
(d) A flower.
13. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
(c) Live in America.
(d) Live in a cave.
14. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eight daysl.
(d) Eight years.
15. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
(a) Tomato flower oil.
(b) Beet juice.
(c) Rose oil.
(d) Jasmine oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is Priscilla's father?
2. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
3. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
4. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
5. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)