|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
(a) The goose.
(b) The chicken.
(c) The duck.
(d) The ostrich.
2. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
(b) Jasmine Musk.
(d) Beet Pollen.
3. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
4. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
5. What job is the "boy" given?
(a) Moving stones.
(b) Starting the fire.
(c) Fetching water.
6. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
7. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
8. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
9. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) In a fire.
(b) By falling off a horse.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) In battle.
10. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(b) The Kabala.
(c) Kama Sutra.
11. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
(a) The Last Laugh Foundation.
(b) The Monkey House Foundation.
(c) The Youth Forever Castle.
(d) The Fountain of Youth.
12. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
13. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
14. Which character arrives where Alobar is while dressed as a boy?
15. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
(a) The Brahmans.
(b) The Rashidi.
(c) The Myanmar.
(d) The Israelis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
4. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
5. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)