|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Conromans.
(b) The Buddhists.
(c) The Guralza monks.
(d) The Bandaloop doctors.
2. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight daysl.
3. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
(a) The Brahmans.
(b) The Rashidi.
(c) The Myanmar.
(d) The Israelis.
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) Kama Sutra.
(b) The Kabala.
5. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
6. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six years.
7. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor?
(b) Rose petal.
8. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
9. Where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) Warsaw, Poland.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Beaucaire, France.
(d) Lyon, France.
10. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
(a) A cave.
(b) A riverbed.
(c) A castle.
(d) A stable.
11. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
(d) Imminent death.
12. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(c) The Himalayas.
13. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) To visit Alobar.
(b) To travel to America.
(c) For Descartes' funeral.
(d) To find Lalo.
14. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
15. Who has ears for irony?
(b) The Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
2. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
3. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
4. How does Kudra's husband die?
5. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)