|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
(b) The lamasery.
(d) The kingdom.
2. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
(a) The Israelis.
(b) The Rashidi.
(c) The Brahmans.
(d) The Myanmar.
3. Which character is Priscilla's father?
(a) Ross Anderson.
(b) Jose Miguel.
(c) Gerald Kimble.
(d) Wally Lifter.
4. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
(b) The New World.
(c) The future.
5. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
(a) The wife.
(b) The husband.
(c) The dog.
(d) The children.
6. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
7. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
(b) Lily Devalier.
(c) Mrs. Wilson.
8. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
9. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
(a) The willow.
(b) The oak.
(c) The palm.
(d) The elm.
10. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
(b) Live in America.
(d) Live in a cave.
11. Which character arrives where Alobar is while dressed as a boy?
12. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
(a) It's poisonous.
(b) It's illegal.
(c) It's unattainable in the United States.
(d) She can't afford it.
13. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) For Descartes' funeral.
(b) To visit Alobar.
(c) To find Lalo.
(d) To travel to America.
14. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Thirty years.
15. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Alobar get a job working in a spice caravan and hence travel to?
2. What does Kudra see in her vision?
3. Where does Alobar witness the funeral pyre?
4. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
5. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)