Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) Kama Sutra.
(d) The Kabala.
5. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) To find Lalo.
(b) To visit Alobar.
(c) To travel to America.
(d) For Descartes' funeral.
6. What is the title of Part III?
(a) Looking Up Comolungma's Dress.
(b) Promise Her Anything but Give Her K23.
(c) The Beginning.
(d) The Beet.
7. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
8. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
9. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
(a) Live in a cave.
(c) Live in America.
10. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
11. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) A nursery.
(b) An incense shop.
(c) A candleshop.
(d) A rope store.
12. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
13. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
(a) Eating problems.
(c) The smell.
(d) Erotic dreams.
14. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
(a) A tomato.
(b) A monster.
(c) A beet.
15. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
2. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
3. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
4. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
5. What does Kudra see in her vision?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)