|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
(b) Jasmine Musk.
(d) Beet Pollen.
2. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
3. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
4. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
5. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six years.
6. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
(c) The future.
(d) The New World.
7. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor?
(c) Rose petal.
8. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
9. Which character is Priscilla's father?
(a) Gerald Kimble.
(b) Ross Anderson.
(c) Jose Miguel.
(d) Wally Lifter.
10. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) In a fire.
(b) By falling off a horse.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) In battle.
11. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
(a) Eating problems.
(c) The smell.
(d) Erotic dreams.
12. Where does Alobar witness the funeral pyre?
13. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
(c) Lily Devalier.
(d) Mrs. Wilson.
14. Who has ears for irony?
(a) The Gods.
15. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
(a) The dog.
(b) The wife.
(c) The children.
(d) The husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
2. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
3. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
4. What does Kudra see in her vision?
5. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)