|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
2. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) In a fire.
(c) By falling off a horse.
(d) In battle.
3. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
(b) Imminent death.
4. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
5. Who has ears for irony?
(c) The Gods.
6. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) The late 1300s.
(b) The early 1300s.
(c) The mid-1600s.
(d) The early 1500s.
7. Where did Alobar get a job working in a spice caravan and hence travel to?
8. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
9. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(d) The Himalayas.
10. What is the name of the prostitute that Alobar negotiates with?
11. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
12. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Eight daysl.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight months.
13. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(b) The Kabala.
(d) Kama Sutra.
14. What is the title of Part II?
(a) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(b) The Hair and the Bean.
(c) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
(d) Seattle Winter.
15. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
2. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
3. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
4. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
5. Where does Alobar go to find Pan?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)