|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
4. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Bandaloop doctors.
(b) The Conromans.
(c) The Guralza monks.
(d) The Buddhists.
5. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
(a) A tomato.
(b) A beet.
(d) A monster.
6. Where did Priscilla's father live?
(c) New Hampshire.
7. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
(a) The wife.
(b) The dog.
(c) The husband.
(d) The children.
8. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
(d) Imminent death.
9. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
10. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
(a) Start a fire.
(b) Disrobe and swim.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Disrobe and dance.
11. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) For Descartes' funeral.
(b) To find Lalo.
(c) To travel to America.
(d) To visit Alobar.
12. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Eight daysl.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Eight months.
13. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
(a) Jasmine oil.
(b) Rose oil.
(c) Beet juice.
(d) Tomato flower oil.
14. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
(a) The Myanmar.
(b) The Israelis.
(c) The Rashidi.
(d) The Brahmans.
15. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
(a) The goose.
(b) The chicken.
(c) The duck.
(d) The ostrich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
2. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
3. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
4. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
5. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)