|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) By falling off a horse.
(b) In a fire.
(c) In battle.
(d) He was murdered.
2. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
3. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
4. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
5. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) A rope store.
(b) A nursery.
(c) A candleshop.
(d) An incense shop.
6. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
(b) The devil.
7. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
(a) A castle.
(b) A stable.
(c) A cave.
(d) A riverbed.
8. Which character do the police arrest in Part III?
9. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
(a) The willow.
(b) The oak.
(c) The palm.
(d) The elm.
10. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
11. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
12. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
13. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
(a) A monastary and cathedral.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A candleshop.
(d) A tavern.
14. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) The Kabala.
(c) Kama Sutra.
15. What queen will receive tutoring?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
2. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
3. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
4. Where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
5. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)