|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
2. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
(a) It's unattainable in the United States.
(b) It's illegal.
(c) She can't afford it.
(d) It's poisonous.
3. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
(a) The Myanmar.
(b) The Brahmans.
(c) The Israelis.
(d) The Rashidi.
4. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
5. Where does Alobar go to find Pan?
6. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
7. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) In a fire.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) In battle.
(d) By falling off a horse.
8. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
(c) Jasmine Musk.
(d) Beet Pollen.
9. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
10. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
11. What is the title of Part II?
(a) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(b) The Hair and the Bean.
(c) Seattle Winter.
(d) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
12. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
(a) The ostrich.
(b) The goose.
(c) The duck.
(d) The chicken.
13. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
14. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
(a) Mrs. Wilson.
(b) Lily Devalier.
15. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
(a) Sleeping and moving.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Exercise and sleeping.
(d) Breathing and bathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
2. Where did Priscilla's father live?
3. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
4. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
5. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)