|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
(a) The wife.
(b) The dog.
(c) The children.
(d) The husband.
2. What is the title of Part II?
(a) The Hair and the Bean.
(b) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(c) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
(d) Seattle Winter.
3. Who has ears for irony?
(b) The Gods.
4. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
5. Which character do the police arrest in Part III?
6. Where does Alobar go to find Pan?
7. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
8. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
(a) The future.
(c) The New World.
9. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(c) The Himalayas.
10. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
11. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) In battle.
(b) In a fire.
(c) By falling off a horse.
(d) He was murdered.
12. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Eight daysl.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Six months.
13. How many years pass since we last see Alobar?
(a) Six years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
14. Which character is Priscilla's father?
(a) Gerald Kimble.
(b) Ross Anderson.
(c) Jose Miguel.
(d) Wally Lifter.
15. Who goes to Stockholm to tutor the queen?
(b) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kudra see in her vision?
2. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
3. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
4. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
5. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)