|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) The Kabala.
(c) Kama Sutra.
2. What is the name of Kudra's husband?
3. Where did Priscilla's father live?
(d) New Hampshire.
4. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Eight daysl.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight years.
5. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
6. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
(a) The willow.
(b) The oak.
(c) The elm.
(d) The palm.
7. What does Kudra see in her vision?
(a) A black man with a hat of bees.
(b) The city of New Orleans.
(c) A genius waitress.
(d) A space needle.
8. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
(a) A monastary and cathedral.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A candleshop.
9. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
(c) Live in a cave.
(d) Live in America.
10. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
(a) A castle.
(b) A stable.
(c) A cave.
(d) A riverbed.
11. Which character arrives where Alobar is while dressed as a boy?
12. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
13. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) By falling off a horse.
(b) In a fire.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) In battle.
14. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
15. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
2. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
3. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
4. Which character is Priscilla's father?
5. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)