|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
(a) The Fountain of Youth.
(b) The Last Laugh Foundation.
(c) The Youth Forever Castle.
(d) The Monkey House Foundation.
2. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
3. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
(a) The devil.
4. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
5. What position is Ricki promoted to in Part II?
(a) Assistant bartender.
(b) Head waitress.
(d) Assistant manager.
6. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
7. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
8. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
(c) Lily Devalier.
(d) Mrs. Wilson.
9. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
10. Where does Alobar go to find Pan?
11. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
12. What does Kudra see in her vision?
(a) A space needle.
(b) A genius waitress.
(c) The city of New Orleans.
(d) A black man with a hat of bees.
13. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
14. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Guralza monks.
(b) The Conromans.
(c) The Buddhists.
(d) The Bandaloop doctors.
15. What is the title of Part III?
(a) Promise Her Anything but Give Her K23.
(b) The Beginning.
(c) The Beet.
(d) Looking Up Comolungma's Dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy of the Last Laugh Foundation believes in what?
2. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
3. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
4. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
5. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)