Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
2. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
(a) The future.
(c) The New World.
3. What queen will receive tutoring?
4. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
(a) The Kabala.
(d) Kama Sutra.
5. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
6. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
(a) She runs away to America.
(b) She marries.
(c) She runs away to Italy.
(d) She dies.
7. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
(a) The Monkey House Foundation.
(b) The Last Laugh Foundation.
(c) The Youth Forever Castle.
(d) The Fountain of Youth.
8. What is the title of Part II?
(a) The Hair and the Bean.
(b) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
(c) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(d) Seattle Winter.
9. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
10. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
(a) Three years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Five years.
11. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
12. Which character is Priscilla's father?
(a) Jose Miguel.
(b) Gerald Kimble.
(c) Wally Lifter.
(d) Ross Anderson.
13. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
(a) A cave.
(b) A castle.
(c) A stable.
(d) A riverbed.
14. Which character arrives where Alobar is while dressed as a boy?
15. During which period do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) The early 1300s.
(b) The late 1300s.
(c) The mid-1600s.
(d) The early 1500s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
2. What job is the "boy" given?
3. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
4. Where did Alobar get a job working in a spice caravan and hence travel to?
5. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)