|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has ears for irony?
(a) The Gods.
2. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
(a) A tomato.
(c) A beet.
(d) A monster.
3. Who goes to Stockholm to tutor the queen?
(c) Van Gogh.
4. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
(a) The Youth Forever Castle.
(b) The Fountain of Youth.
(c) The Last Laugh Foundation.
(d) The Monkey House Foundation.
5. Who is burned alive in the funeral pyre?
(a) The children.
(b) The wife.
(c) The husband.
(d) The dog.
6. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
7. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
8. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
9. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
(a) The goose.
(b) The ostrich.
(c) The chicken.
(d) The duck.
10. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
11. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Eight daysl.
12. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
13. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(b) The Himalayas.
14. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
(a) Jasmine Musk.
(b) Beet Pollen.
15. What job is the "boy" given?
(a) Starting the fire.
(b) Moving stones.
(d) Fetching water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
2. What happens to Lalo in Part III?
3. Which character tells Alobar and Kudra that gods like Pan live only as long as people believe in them?
4. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
5. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)