|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
2. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
(a) A riverbed.
(b) A castle.
(c) A stable.
(d) A cave.
3. During which year do Alobar and Kudra come the closest to separating?
4. How does Kudra's husband die?
(a) By falling off a horse.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) In a fire.
(d) In battle.
5. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
6. Kudra says she fled whose corruption?
(a) The Brahmans.
(b) The Myanmar.
(c) The Israelis.
(d) The Rashidi.
7. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
(a) Beet Pollen.
(b) Jasmine Musk.
8. Which character is Priscilla's father?
(a) Ross Anderson.
(b) Gerald Kimble.
(c) Jose Miguel.
(d) Wally Lifter.
9. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A candleshop.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A monastary and cathedral.
10. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
(a) The oak.
(b) The elm.
(c) The palm.
(d) The willow.
11. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
(a) Eating problems.
(c) Erotic dreams.
(d) The smell.
12. What does Priscilla need for her perfume project in Part II?
(a) Beet juice.
(b) Jasmine oil.
(c) Rose oil.
(d) Tomato flower oil.
13. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
14. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
(a) Exercise and sleeping.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Breathing and bathing.
(d) Sleeping and moving.
15. Which character do the police arrest in Part III?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Priscilla's father live?
2. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
3. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
4. Before finding Alobar, Kudra plans on going where?
5. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)