|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
(a) Start a fire.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Disrobe and swim.
(d) Disrobe and dance.
2. Upon what kind of ship do Alobar and Kudra flee and watch their house burn?
3. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
(a) The smell.
(b) Erotic dreams.
(d) Eating problems.
4. What is the title of Part II?
(a) Seattle Winter.
(b) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
(c) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(d) The Hair and the Bean.
5. What is the name of the giant beet the author mentions?
6. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
7. What job is the "boy" given?
(a) Starting the fire.
(b) Moving stones.
(c) Fetching water.
8. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
(a) The devil.
9. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
(a) Jasmine oil.
(b) A flower.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A beet.
10. Where does Alobar go to find Pan?
11. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
(a) A monster.
(c) A beet.
(d) A tomato.
12. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
(a) Breathing and bathing.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Sleeping and moving.
(d) Exercise and sleeping.
13. Among fowl, which does the author claim would wear a jester's hat?
(a) The duck.
(b) The chicken.
(c) The goose.
(d) The ostrich.
14. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
(a) Six years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Seven years.
15. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
2. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
3. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
4. What is the name of the prostitute that Alobar negotiates with?
5. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)