|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Ricki promoted to in Part II?
(b) Assistant bartender.
(c) Head waitress.
(d) Assistant manager.
2. Ever since Kudra has been on the business trip with her father for the incense business, what has she wanted to do?
(b) Live in a cave.
(d) Live in America.
3. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
4. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
(a) A monster.
(b) A tomato.
(d) A beet.
5. Where do Kudra and Alobar travel after leaving Bohemia?
6. People like Alobar and Kudra learn how to put their own electrical pulses on a frequency consistent with what?
(b) The devil.
7. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eight daysl.
(d) Eight months.
8. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
9. Where does Alobar go to find Pan?
10. What is the title of Part II?
(a) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(b) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
(c) The Hair and the Bean.
(d) Seattle Winter.
11. What does Pan drag back to the incense shop following the funeral of Descartes?
(a) A rose.
(b) A coat.
(c) A perfume bottle.
(d) A wig.
12. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
13. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) To find Lalo.
(b) To visit Alobar.
(c) For Descartes' funeral.
(d) To travel to America.
14. Who has ears for irony?
(d) The Gods.
15. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Bandaloop doctors.
(b) The Guralza monks.
(c) The Conromans.
(d) The Buddhists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kudra's father use beets for?
2. What queen will receive tutoring?
3. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
4. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
5. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)