|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
2. What year is it in the beginning of Part III?
3. In what year do Alobar and Kudra enter Bohemia?
4. What does Kudra see in her vision?
(a) A genius waitress.
(b) A black man with a hat of bees.
(c) The city of New Orleans.
(d) A space needle.
5. What is the title of Part II?
(a) Looking up Chomolungma's Dress.
(b) The Hair and the Bean.
(c) Seattle Winter.
(d) Promise Her Anything But Giver Her K23.
6. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
7. What does the narrator write would be cast as Macbeth or Hamlet?
(a) A beet.
(c) A monster.
(d) A tomato.
8. Where does Alobar say he is going to find the masters who have powers over death?
(c) The Himalayas.
9. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
(a) The Monkey House Foundation.
(b) The Last Laugh Foundation.
(c) The Fountain of Youth.
(d) The Youth Forever Castle.
10. What does Kudra want to open in Paris?
(a) An incense shop.
(b) A nursery.
(c) A rope store.
(d) A candleshop.
11. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
12. Which character comments that man is as entitled to immortality as the gods are while talking to Pan?
13. Which character do the police arrest in Part III?
14. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
(a) The New World.
(d) The future.
15. What is the title of Part III?
(a) Promise Her Anything but Give Her K23.
(b) The Beet.
(c) Looking Up Comolungma's Dress.
(d) The Beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alobar find a place for Kudra to sleep after he first sees her in the mountains?
2. Why doesn't Priscilla buy the ingredient she needs?
3. How long is Alobar gone while looking for Pan?
4. Where did Alobar get a job working in a spice caravan and hence travel to?
5. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)