|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "A pox on squabbling lovers"?
2. What color is the glass bottle that Pan brings to the incense shop?
3. Where did Alobar get a job working in a spice caravan and hence travel to?
4. Which character is Priscilla's father?
(a) Gerald Kimble.
(b) Wally Lifter.
(c) Ross Anderson.
(d) Jose Miguel.
5. Where has Alobar been during the time between Parts I and II?
(b) The kingdom.
(d) The lamasery.
6. Priscilla is invited to a dinner held where?
(a) The Monkey House Foundation.
(b) The Fountain of Youth.
(c) The Last Laugh Foundation.
(d) The Youth Forever Castle.
7. What is across the street from the shop Alobar and Kudra open?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A candleshop.
(d) A monastary and cathedral.
8. Where is Priscilla's husband from?
9. How old is Priscilla when she marries?
10. What does Pan drag back to the incense shop following the funeral of Descartes?
(a) A rose.
(b) A wig.
(c) A perfume bottle.
(d) A coat.
11. What does Kudra see in her vision?
(a) The city of New Orleans.
(b) A space needle.
(c) A genius waitress.
(d) A black man with a hat of bees.
12. Where do Kudra and Alobar decide to try to rematerialize?
(a) The future.
(b) The New World.
13. Where do Alobar and Kudra meet the gypsies?
(a) Lyon, France.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Beaucaire, France.
(d) Warsaw, Poland.
14. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) To visit Alobar.
(b) For Descartes' funeral.
(c) To find Lalo.
(d) To travel to America.
15. How old is Kudra when her marriage is arranged?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives where Alobar is while dressed as a boy?
2. What is the most effective scent Kudra can find to cover Pan's odor?
3. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
4. What does Alobar nickname Kudra many years ago?
5. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)