|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Frol give birth to in the village?
(a) One child.
2. What kind of flower is Madame Devalier distilling with V'lu at the beginning of the book?
3. Where is Marcel's nose insured?
(a) Paris International.
(c) Lloyd's of London.
4. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
5. Where does Priscilla keep her money?
(a) In a bank account.
(b) In a coffee can.
(c) In a piggy bank.
(d) In a fishbowl.
6. What is the "most intense of vegetables"?
(a) The tomato.
(b) The onion.
(c) The beet.
(d) The radish.
7. In plucking the hair, the king is fighting what?
8. How is Marcel related to Claude?
(a) They are uncle and nephew.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are father and son.
9. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
10. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
11. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
(a) Elliott Bay.
(b) Carnival Bay.
(c) Beaver Bay.
(d) Bryson Bay.
12. Which character plans to take Priscilla to the Daughters of the Daily Specials?
13. What is one of the fatal signs of fading power of a ruler in Alobar's kingdom?
(a) The birth of sons.
(b) The birth of daughters.
(d) Inability to fulfill his wives' sexual appetites.
14. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
15. What is Alobar crowned the king of in the village?
(a) The Bean.
(b) The Manor.
(c) The Festivities.
(d) The City.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Priscilla live?
2. What does Alobar bite into in the Christmas cake?
3. What is the main vegetable in the village where Frol and Alobar settle?
4. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
5. What is it custom for Alobar's kingdom to do once the ruler shows signs of age?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)