|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
(a) A whale mask.
(b) A feather mask.
(c) A dog mask.
(d) A cat mask.
2. When was perfume introduced to France?
(a) The 1200s.
(b) The 1500s.
(c) The 1700s.
(d) The 800s.
3. What does Alobar bite into in the Christmas cake?
(a) A worm.
(b) A stone.
(c) A grain of rice.
(d) A bean.
4. In what city does Priscilla live?
(a) New Orleans.
5. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
(a) Beaver Bay.
(b) Carnival Bay.
(c) Bryson Bay.
(d) Elliott Bay.
6. The man who sold Madame Devalier the flowers is from which location?
(d) St. Louis.
7. In what neighborhood does Priscilla live?
(a) West Pines.
(b) Jackson Square.
(c) The Garden District.
(d) Capital Hill.
8. Where is Marcel's nose insured?
(b) Lloyd's of London.
(c) Paris International.
9. What encircles the flower-seller's head like a crown?
10. During which period does Alobar visit his wives' quarters?
(a) Every week.
(b) Every full moon.
(c) Every new moon.
(d) Every three days.
11. What is it custom for Alobar's kingdom to do once the ruler shows signs of age?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Crown him.
(c) Banish him.
(d) Uncrown him.
12. Who is the Co-Vice President of the LeFever company?
13. In what village do Alobar and Frol settle?
14. What is poisoned for the king to eat as his last meal?
(a) An egg.
(b) An apple.
(c) A beet.
(d) A steak.
15. In which city does Madame Devalier live?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of liquor do Madame Devalier and V'lu discuss drinking?
2. How many children does Frol give birth to in the village?
3. What religion do Alobar and Frol convert to?
4. Which character plans to take Priscilla to the Daughters of the Daily Specials?
5. Which character does Alobar encounter in the woods outside the kingdom?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)