|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Priscilla keep her money?
(a) In a piggy bank.
(b) In a bank account.
(c) In a fishbowl.
(d) In a coffee can.
2. In which city does Madame Devalier live?
(b) New Orleans.
3. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
(a) The necromancer.
(b) The goblin.
(c) The shaman.
(d) The wizard.
4. What creature takes Noog one of the king's hairs?
(a) A bat.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A child.
(d) A magpie.
5. What is the name of Madame Devalier's shop?
(a) Parfumerie Devalier.
(b) N'awlin's Smells.
(c) LeSalle Devalier.
(d) Devalier Perfume.
6. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
7. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
8. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
9. What is the "most intense of vegetables"?
(a) The radish.
(b) The beet.
(c) The tomato.
(d) The onion.
10. What are the rulers of Alobar's kingdom considered to be?
11. For what reason is Frol banished from the kingdom?
(a) Marrying another.
(b) Killing Alobar.
(c) Smashing the glass.
(d) Bearing a child.
12. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
13. What kind of people get their physical characteristics from potatoes?
14. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
15. What kind of liquor do Madame Devalier and V'lu discuss drinking?
(a) Peppermint schnapps.
(c) Hurricane drops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the king's wives is to feed him his final meal?
2. What is the egg laced with?
3. How long has Madame Devalier kept her shop?
4. What color is Priscilla's work uniform?
5. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)