|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Co-Vice President of the LeFever company?
2. What kind of flower is Madame Devalier distilling with V'lu at the beginning of the book?
3. Which character is half-goat, half-man?
4. What is the name of Priscilla's coworker?
(a) Mary Lou.
5. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
6. Where are the LeFevers located?
(b) New York.
7. Which character does Wren tell Alobar is pregnant?
8. What is the main vegetable in the village where Frol and Alobar settle?
(a) The turnip.
(b) The onion.
(c) The potato.
(d) The beet.
9. The man who sold Madame Devalier the flowers is from which location?
(d) St. Louis.
10. For what reason is Frol banished from the kingdom?
(a) Smashing the glass.
(b) Bearing a child.
(c) Marrying another.
(d) Killing Alobar.
11. What encircles the flower-seller's head like a crown?
12. How long has Madame Devalier kept her shop?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Sixty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Forty years.
13. In what neighborhood does Priscilla live?
(a) Jackson Square.
(b) The Garden District.
(c) Capital Hill.
(d) West Pines.
14. Where is Marcel's nose insured?
(a) Paris International.
(b) Lloyd's of London.
15. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
Short Answer Questions
1. In plucking the hair, the king is fighting what?
2. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
3. What is the name of the king's castle?
4. Which character plans to take Priscilla to the Daughters of the Daily Specials?
5. Where does Priscilla keep her money?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)