|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Co-Vice President of the LeFever company?
2. What does Priscilla work as?
(a) A chemist.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A writer.
(d) A waitress.
3. In what village do Alobar and Frol settle?
4. What time is it when Madame Devalier asks V'lu for the time at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Four a.m.
(b) Six a.m.
(c) Three a.m.
5. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
6. What is left on Priscilla's doorstep in the middle of the night?
(a) A bottle.
(b) A note.
(c) A beet.
(d) A flower.
7. Which character says, "Even then I might not go. Frankly, I do not like the way death does business"?
(c) The shaman.
8. What kind of people get their physical characteristics from potatoes?
9. Which character is half-goat, half-man?
10. Which character plans to take Priscilla to the Daughters of the Daily Specials?
11. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
12. In what city does Priscilla live?
(b) New Orleans.
13. What is Noog?
(a) A jester.
(b) A demigod.
(c) A necromancer.
(d) A goat.
14. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
15. Which of the king's wives is to feed him his final meal?
(a) The youngest.
(b) The first.
(c) The favorite.
(d) The most regal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alobar's magic glass from?
2. What is Madame Devalier also known as to the fashionable folk?
3. What do the refrigerators in Priscilla's building sound like?
4. For what reason is Frol banished from the kingdom?
5. What religion do Alobar and Frol convert to?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)