Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature takes Noog one of the king's hairs?
(a) A magpie.
(b) A child.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A bat.
2. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
3. Claude asks Marcel if he's heard from which character in the United States?
(b) Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy.
(c) Madame Devalier.
4. What is poisoned for the king to eat as his last meal?
(a) An apple.
(b) A steak.
(c) A beet.
(d) An egg.
5. During which period does Alobar visit his wives' quarters?
(a) Every three days.
(b) Every week.
(c) Every new moon.
(d) Every full moon.
6. What is the name of the king's castle?
(a) The Citadel.
(b) The White Stag.
(c) The Dark Horse.
(d) The Epicenter.
7. Which character is Alobar's favorite wife?
8. What is left on Priscilla's doorstep in the middle of the night?
(a) A flower.
(b) A beet.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A note.
9. What are the rulers of Alobar's kingdom considered to be?
10. Alobar stops near what landmark to sleep until daybreak as he begins his journey?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The spring.
(c) The desert.
(d) The river.
11. What lies to the west of Alobar's kingdom?
(a) The land of the Romans.
(b) The land of the Greeks.
(c) The land of the Pagans.
(d) The land of the Italians.
12. Where is Marcel's nose insured?
(c) Paris International.
(d) Lloyd's of London.
13. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
(a) The goblin.
(b) The shaman.
(c) The necromancer.
(d) The wizard.
14. During what period was the building in which Priscilla lives built?
(a) The 1950s.
(b) The 1970s.
(c) The Centennial.
(d) The Great Depression.
15. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
2. How many children does Frol give birth to in the village?
3. What color is Priscilla's work uniform?
4. Which character does Wren tell Alobar is pregnant?
5. What is the egg laced with?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)