|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
(a) A cat mask.
(b) A dog mask.
(c) A whale mask.
(d) A feather mask.
2. What is the name of the king's castle?
(a) The Dark Horse.
(b) The Epicenter.
(c) The Citadel.
(d) The White Stag.
3. What kind of liquor do Madame Devalier and V'lu discuss drinking?
(a) Hurricane drops.
(c) Peppermint schnapps.
4. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
5. In what village do Alobar and Frol settle?
6. Where are the LeFevers located?
(d) New York.
7. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
8. Which character says, "Even then I might not go. Frankly, I do not like the way death does business"?
(c) The shaman.
9. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
10. Alobar stops near what landmark to sleep until daybreak as he begins his journey?
(a) The spring.
(b) The desert.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The river.
11. What is Noog?
(a) A necromancer.
(b) A demigod.
(c) A goat.
(d) A jester.
12. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
13. Which direction does Alobar decide to head once he is outside the kingdom?
14. Who is the Co-Vice President of the LeFever company?
15. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character cries at Alobar's funeral?
2. The beet was the favorite vegetable of which character?
3. What does the narrator refer to as the steam that rises from Priscilla's tired feet?
4. What lies to the west of Alobar's kingdom?
5. What is poisoned for the king to eat as his last meal?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)