|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who sold Madame Devalier the flowers is from which location?
(d) St. Louis.
2. What is left on Priscilla's doorstep in the middle of the night?
(a) A note.
(b) A flower.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A beet.
3. Which character does Alobar encounter in the woods outside the kingdom?
4. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
(a) A cat mask.
(b) A dog mask.
(c) A whale mask.
(d) A feather mask.
5. What is the "most intense of vegetables"?
(a) The radish.
(b) The tomato.
(c) The beet.
(d) The onion.
6. What lies to the west of Alobar's kingdom?
(a) The land of the Pagans.
(b) The land of the Greeks.
(c) The land of the Romans.
(d) The land of the Italians.
7. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
8. Where does Priscilla keep her money?
(a) In a fishbowl.
(b) In a coffee can.
(c) In a bank account.
(d) In a piggy bank.
9. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
10. What does the narrator refer to as the steam that rises from Priscilla's tired feet?
(b) Foot smoke.
(c) Mouse gas.
(d) Stink mist.
11. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
12. What is the name of Madame Devalier's shop?
(a) N'awlin's Smells.
(b) LeSalle Devalier.
(c) Devalier Perfume.
(d) Parfumerie Devalier.
13. What does Priscilla work as?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A writer.
(c) A chemist.
(d) A waitress.
14. Where is Marcel's nose insured?
(a) Lloyd's of London.
(b) Paris International.
15. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Madame Devalier live?
2. When was perfume introduced to France?
3. Which of the king's wives is to feed him his final meal?
4. What is Madame Devalier also known as to the fashionable folk?
5. What is Alobar crowned the king of in the village?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)