|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Frol give birth to in the village?
(c) One child.
2. Where is Alobar's magic glass from?
3. Which direction does Alobar decide to head once he is outside the kingdom?
4. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
(a) A dog mask.
(b) A feather mask.
(c) A cat mask.
(d) A whale mask.
5. What is the name of Priscilla's coworker?
(c) Mary Lou.
6. What is the "most intense of vegetables"?
(a) The onion.
(b) The tomato.
(c) The beet.
(d) The radish.
7. What creature takes Noog one of the king's hairs?
(a) A child.
(b) A bat.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A magpie.
8. What is the egg laced with?
(a) Magic mushrooms.
9. What does Alobar bite into in the Christmas cake?
(a) A worm.
(b) A bean.
(c) A grain of rice.
(d) A stone.
10. What does the narrator refer to as the steam that rises from Priscilla's tired feet?
(a) Stink mist.
(c) Mouse gas.
(d) Foot smoke.
11. In plucking the hair, the king is fighting what?
12. What is the name of the king's castle?
(a) The White Stag.
(b) The Dark Horse.
(c) The Citadel.
(d) The Epicenter.
13. Which character does Alobar encounter in the woods outside the kingdom?
14. In what neighborhood does Priscilla live?
(a) West Pines.
(b) Capital Hill.
(c) Jackson Square.
(d) The Garden District.
15. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Madame Devalier's shop?
2. Claude asks Marcel if he's heard from which character in the United States?
3. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
4. What kind of liquor do Madame Devalier and V'lu discuss drinking?
5. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)