|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who sold Madame Devalier the flowers is from which location?
(d) St. Louis.
2. How is Marcel related to Claude?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are uncle and nephew.
(d) They are father and son.
3. What is the name of Madame Devalier's shop?
(a) N'awlin's Smells.
(b) Devalier Perfume.
(c) LeSalle Devalier.
(d) Parfumerie Devalier.
4. Where are the LeFevers located?
(b) New York.
5. Which character does Wren tell Alobar is pregnant?
6. What is Noog?
(a) A goat.
(b) A jester.
(c) A necromancer.
(d) A demigod.
7. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
8. What kind of liquor do Madame Devalier and V'lu discuss drinking?
(c) Hurricane drops.
(d) Peppermint schnapps.
9. Claude asks Marcel if he's heard from which character in the United States?
(c) Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy.
(d) Madame Devalier.
10. How many children does Frol give birth to in the village?
(b) One child.
11. What is the egg laced with?
(c) Magic mushrooms.
12. What is the name of Alobar's dog?
13. In what village do Alobar and Frol settle?
14. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
15. What time is it when Madame Devalier asks V'lu for the time at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Four a.m.
(b) Three a.m.
(c) Six a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alobar see in his image in the magic glass?
2. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
3. What is it custom for Alobar's kingdom to do once the ruler shows signs of age?
4. What does Priscilla work as?
5. What color is Priscilla's work uniform?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)