|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Madame Devalier kept her shop?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Sixty years.
2. What is left on Priscilla's doorstep in the middle of the night?
(a) A beet.
(b) A note.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A flower.
3. Which character cries at Alobar's funeral?
4. In what city does Priscilla live?
(c) New Orleans.
5. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
(a) The wizard.
(b) The goblin.
(c) The necromancer.
(d) The shaman.
6. What is discovered in V'lu's cot when she goes to bed at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bee.
(b) A flower.
(c) A beet.
(d) A note.
7. In what village do Alobar and Frol settle?
8. Alobar stops near what landmark to sleep until daybreak as he begins his journey?
(a) The river.
(b) The desert.
(c) The spring.
(d) The ocean.
9. What religion do Alobar and Frol convert to?
(b) Goddess worship.
10. When was perfume introduced to France?
(a) The 1700s.
(b) The 1500s.
(c) The 800s.
(d) The 1200s.
11. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
(a) Carnival Bay.
(b) Bryson Bay.
(c) Beaver Bay.
(d) Elliott Bay.
12. Where is Alobar's magic glass from?
13. What creature takes Noog one of the king's hairs?
(a) A child.
(b) A magpie.
(c) A bat.
(d) A parrot.
14. During what period was the building in which Priscilla lives built?
(a) The 1950s.
(b) The Centennial.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The Great Depression.
15. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the king's castle?
2. What is the name of Madame Devalier's shop?
3. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
4. During which period does Alobar visit his wives' quarters?
5. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)