|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
2. What religion do Alobar and Frol convert to?
(a) Goddess worship.
3. Which character does Alobar encounter in the woods outside the kingdom?
4. What is poisoned for the king to eat as his last meal?
(a) A steak.
(b) A beet.
(c) An apple.
(d) An egg.
5. During which period does Alobar visit his wives' quarters?
(a) Every full moon.
(b) Every three days.
(c) Every new moon.
(d) Every week.
6. Which character is Alobar's favorite wife?
7. What lies to the west of Alobar's kingdom?
(a) The land of the Greeks.
(b) The land of the Pagans.
(c) The land of the Romans.
(d) The land of the Italians.
8. What does Priscilla work as?
(a) A chemist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A nurse.
9. Claude asks Marcel if he's heard from which character in the United States?
(a) Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy.
(c) Madame Devalier.
10. Which direction does Alobar decide to head once he is outside the kingdom?
11. What encircles the flower-seller's head like a crown?
12. During what period was the building in which Priscilla lives built?
(a) The Centennial.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The Great Depression.
13. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
(a) A dog mask.
(b) A cat mask.
(c) A feather mask.
(d) A whale mask.
14. Which character says, "Even then I might not go. Frankly, I do not like the way death does business"?
(a) The shaman.
15. The man who sold Madame Devalier the flowers is from which location?
(a) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alobar's dog?
2. What kind of people get their physical characteristics from potatoes?
3. What is it custom for Alobar's kingdom to do once the ruler shows signs of age?
4. What kind of flower is Madame Devalier distilling with V'lu at the beginning of the book?
5. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)