|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Priscilla's work uniform?
2. In plucking the hair, the king is fighting what?
3. The beet was the favorite vegetable of which character?
(a) Louis XIV.
4. What is Madame Devalier also known as to the fashionable folk?
(a) Madame WhooDoo.
(b) Madame Voodoo.
(c) Queen of Good Smells.
(d) Queen of Olfactory.
5. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
6. What is the "most intense of vegetables"?
(a) The onion.
(b) The beet.
(c) The tomato.
(d) The radish.
7. What is the name of Priscilla's coworker?
(b) Mary Lou.
8. What encircles the flower-seller's head like a crown?
9. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
10. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
11. During what period was the building in which Priscilla lives built?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The Centennial.
12. What religion do Alobar and Frol convert to?
(b) Goddess worship.
13. In what village do Alobar and Frol settle?
14. Which character does Wren tell Alobar is pregnant?
15. How is Marcel related to Claude?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are uncle and nephew.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Madame Devalier's shop?
2. Which character is half-goat, half-man?
3. Who tells Alobar to travel to the east of the village?
4. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
5. In which city does Madame Devalier live?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)