Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Opening, pp. 1-13
1. What is the "most intense of vegetables"?
2. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
3. What kind of people get their physical characteristics from potatoes?
4. The beet was the favorite vegetable of which character?
5. The proverb of what nationality warns, "A tale that begins with a beet will end with the devil"?
6. In what kind of apartment do artists rarely live?
7. In what city does Priscilla live?
8. During what period was the building in which Priscilla lives built?
9. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
10. What do the refrigerators in Priscilla's building sound like?
11. What does Priscilla work as?
This section contains 1,850 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)