|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Downwind From the Perfect Taco.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alobar tell Kudra he stayed with in the caves?
(a) The Buddhists.
(b) The Conromans.
(c) The Bandaloop doctors.
(d) The Guralza monks.
2. How long has Madame Devalier kept her shop?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Sixty years.
3. How long have Alobar and Kudra spent living in the caves?
(a) Six years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
4. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
(a) To find Lalo.
(b) To travel to America.
(c) To visit Alobar.
(d) For Descartes' funeral.
5. What does Priscilla find missing from her apartment in Part IV?
(b) The bottle.
(d) Her cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left on Priscilla's doorstep in the middle of the night?
2. The beet was the favorite vegetable of which character?
3. In which city does Madame Devalier live?
4. How many children does Kudra have with her husband?
5. Of the nine planets, which does the author say looks like the most fun?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)