|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Looking Up Chomolungma's Dress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what period was the building in which Priscilla lives built?
(a) The 1970s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Centennial.
2. Which character does Alobar encounter in the woods outside the kingdom?
3. For what reason is Frol banished from the kingdom?
(a) Bearing a child.
(b) Marrying another.
(c) Killing Alobar.
(d) Smashing the glass.
4. What is the business of Kudra's husband?
5. Who is Priscilla's stepmother?
(c) Lily Devalier.
(d) Mrs. Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what village do Alobar and Frol settle?
2. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
3. What encircles the flower-seller's head like a crown?
4. Which of the king's wives is to feed him his final meal?
5. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)