|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Looking Up Chomolungma's Dress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Madame Devalier asks V'lu for the time at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Three a.m.
(c) Four a.m.
(d) Six a.m.
2. When was perfume introduced to France?
(a) The 1200s.
(b) The 1700s.
(c) The 1500s.
(d) The 800s.
3. The egg sits upon a pillow made of what kind of material?
4. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
5. The proverb of what nationality warns, "A tale that begins with a beet will end with the devil"?
(d) Native American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part II?
2. What is the name of the king's castle?
3. What does Priscilla work as?
4. What is the name of the funeral procession Alobar witnesses?
5. What is Madame Devalier also known as to the fashionable folk?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)