|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, the Hair and the Bean.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Priscilla's work uniform?
2. Which character drops Alobar's glass and breaks one of its corners?
3. When was perfume introduced to France?
(a) The 1700s.
(b) The 1500s.
(c) The 1200s.
(d) The 800s.
4. Where are the LeFevers located?
(d) New York.
5. What is the main vegetable in the village where Frol and Alobar settle?
(a) The turnip.
(b) The beet.
(c) The onion.
(d) The potato.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alobar see in his image in the magic glass?
2. During which period does Alobar visit his wives' quarters?
3. What kind of flower is Madame Devalier distilling with V'lu at the beginning of the book?
4. The man who sold Madame Devalier the flowers is from which location?
5. What kind of mask does Marcel LeFever wear?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)