|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, the Hair and the Bean.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king's castle?
(a) The White Stag.
(b) The Dark Horse.
(c) The Epicenter.
(d) The Citadel.
2. Claude asks Marcel if he's heard from which character in the United States?
(a) Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy.
(b) Madame Devalier.
3. Where is Marcel's nose insured?
(b) Lloyd's of London.
(d) Paris International.
4. What is the main vegetable in the village where Frol and Alobar settle?
(a) The onion.
(b) The potato.
(c) The turnip.
(d) The beet.
5. What creature takes Noog one of the king's hairs?
(a) A magpie.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A bat.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
2. The man who sold Madame Devalier the flowers is from which location?
3. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
4. The beet was the favorite vegetable of which character?
5. What is the name of the bay near which Priscilla lives?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)