|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, the Hair and the Bean.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who sold Madame Devalier the flowers is from which location?
(a) St. Louis.
2. What color are Priscilla's eyes?
3. During which period does Alobar visit his wives' quarters?
(a) Every week.
(b) Every full moon.
(c) Every new moon.
(d) Every three days.
4. What color is Priscilla's work uniform?
5. Claude asks Marcel if he's heard from which character in the United States?
(a) Dr. Wiggs Dannyboy.
(c) Madame Devalier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found across the street from the LeFever skyscraper?
2. What is the egg laced with?
3. Which direction does Alobar decide to head once he is outside the kingdom?
4. What kind of flower is Madame Devalier distilling with V'lu at the beginning of the book?
5. What is one of the fatal signs of fading power of a ruler in Alobar's kingdom?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)