|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, the Hair and the Bean.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discovered in V'lu's cot when she goes to bed at the beginning of the book?
(a) A flower.
(b) A note.
(c) A beet.
(d) A bee.
2. In how many days will Alobar be killed in the village?
3. When was perfume introduced to France?
(a) The 1200s.
(b) The 1700s.
(c) The 1500s.
(d) The 800s.
4. What is found across the street from the LeFever skyscraper?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A museum.
(d) A Wal-Mart.
5. What is the main vegetable in the village where Frol and Alobar settle?
(a) The beet.
(b) The onion.
(c) The turnip.
(d) The potato.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rulers of Alobar's kingdom considered to be?
2. Which character does Wren tell Alobar is pregnant?
3. Which character smashes the magic glass after Alobar is buried?
4. Which vegetable is "lusty enough"?
5. For what reason is Frol banished from the kingdom?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)