Quiz: Part III, Promise Her Anything but Give Her K23
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Alobar name the perfume he and Pan create?
b) Jasmine Musk.
c) Beet Pollen.
2. Alobar and Kudra are students and practitioners of what?
c) The Kabala.
d) Kama Sutra.
3. What do the monks in the monastery across the street have trouble with?
a) Eating problems.
b) The smell.
c) Erotic dreams.
4. What techniques do Alobar and Kudra practice that are necessary to a long life?
a) Sleeping and moving.
b) Exercise and sleeping.
c) Breathing and bathing.
d) Eating and drinking.
5. Why is Pan in Paris at the beginning of Part III?
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)