Quiz: Opening, pp. 1-13 to Part II, Looking Up Chomolungma's Dress
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Of the trees, which does the author claim would be a stand-up comedian?
a) The palm.
b) The oak.
c) The elm.
d) The willow.
2. What arrives in the FedEx package for Priscilla?
a) Jasmine oil.
b) An invitation.
c) A beet.
d) A flower.
3. Which character is Priscilla's father?
a) Wally Lifter.
b) Ross Anderson.
c) Gerald Kimble.
d) Jose Miguel.
4. What do the workers pressure "the boy" to do for fun?
a) Disrobe and swim.
b) Disrobe and dance.
c) Start a fire.
d) Change clothes.
5. How does Kudra's husband die?
a) In battle.
b) He was murdered.
c) By falling off a...
This section contains 243 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)