Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3: Trader- Chapter 14 and 15)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Even though Bridger was hospitable and generous, he was not fond of what?
2. How old was Jim Bridger's daughter when he sent her to the Whitman Mission School?
3. In Chapter 8, Bridger and Fitzpatrick headed back towards Henry's Fork of what river?
4. In Chapter 14, Jim Bridger is described as being as slick as what?
5. Who was John C. Fremont's topographer?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In the old...
This section contains 961 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)