|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joseph Meek say carried Jim's daughter away?
(a) "Them red devils."
(b) "Them rotten scoundrel dogs."
(c) "Them fightin' Injuns."
(d) "Them rootin' tootin' greenhorns."
2. General Connor told Jim Bridger that his three columns were to meet at the mouth of what river?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 25, what day of the year did the Sioux steel the horses at 5 o'clock in the morning?
(a) July 17th.
(b) June 21st.
(c) June 3rd.
(d) July 4th.
4. How much did Jim Bridger agree to lease Fort Bridger to the government for?
(a) $60 a day.
(b) $600 a year.
(c) $600 every quarter.
(d) $6,000 a year.
5. Sir George Gore brought a lot of men to help him hunt what two animals?
(a) Dear and buffalo.
(b) Bear and buffalo.
(c) Bear and elk..
(d) Elk and buffalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who described Jim Bridger as having the eyes of an eagle in Chapter 22?
2. What kind of animal's udder did Jim Bridger use to feed his new baby girl?
3. What would gnaw on the saddles and harnesses that the greenhorns left out at night?
4. What time did Sir George Gore usually sleep until in the morning?
5. What was the date Jim Bridger leased his claim to Fort Bridger to the government?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)