|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Bridger they wanted him to find a more direct route for wagons from Fort Bridger to the South Platte.
(a) Kit Carson
(b) Tom Fitzpatrick.
(c) General Richard Gerard.
(d) Captain Howard Stansbury.
2. Who described Jim Bridger as having the eyes of an eagle in Chapter 22?
(a) Tom Fitzpatrick.
(b) A.J. Shotwell.
(c) Kit Carson.
(d) Captain Palmer.
3. How long was the dog-run or tunnel in Fort Laramie?
(a) 15 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 25 feet.
4. The summer of 1842, Bourdeaux was in charge at Fort Laramie with how many clerks?
5. What was the date Jim Bridger leased his claim to Fort Bridger to the government?
(a) November 20th.
(b) November 18th.
(c) October 17th.
(d) October 30th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Valley did Bridger lead Captain Howard Stansbury down from?
2. In Chapter 26, there wasn't enough ammunition for what?
3. How much did Jim Bridger make per day working as a guide for the Army of Utah?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 25, what day of the year did the Sioux steel the horses at 5 o'clock in the morning?
5. Chapter 16 mentions a cold afternoon when Bridger's dogs began to bark. Bridger peers through his loophole and sees how many dark figures?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)