|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the year was Jim Bridger enrolled as Chief Guide at Fort Kearney?
(a) January 11th.
(b) January 20th.
(c) January 25th.
(d) January 15th.
2. What did the Mormons pile in their houses when they were afraid the troops would sack their city?
(b) Wood chips.
(c) Buffalo chips.
3. When Jim Bridger arrived at his home in Santa Fe, he had a son named what?
4. What was the name of Jim Bridger's son that was a veteran of the Civil War?
5. General Connor ordered his men to kill any male over the age of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was located in the corner of Mrs. Bridger's room?
2. What was the name of the paper where almost a whole page was dedicated to Jim Bridger?
3. Who was in charge of Connor's column that was headed northwest from the Lower Platte?
4. In the opening of Chapter 16, where was Brigham Young's caravan headed?
5. Jim Bridger decided to build Fort Bridger among his friends from what tribe?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)