|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 26, what that Jim Bridger possessed is something he took for granted?
2. Who did the Indians say "talked sense and told the truth"?
a) Jim Bridger.
b) Father Pierre Jean de Smet.
c) General Richard Gerard.
d) Hugh Glass.
3. What was Jim Bridger's daughters name who he sent to Whitman Mission School?
d) Mary Ann.
4. In Chapter 26, who said he was "sure a single company of regulars could whip a thousand Indians"?
a) William J. Fetterman.
b) Sir Walter Scott.
c) Mark Twain.
d) Phil Kearney.
5. What did the emigrants call the trappers and traders?
This section contains 470 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)