Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part I: Trapper- Chapter 1,2 and 3
1. Describe the time of year that Jim Bridger was born and what he looked like.
2. What dramatic events took place when Bridger was going on fourteen years old?
3. What kinds of jobs did Jim Bridger first hold to help support himself and his sister?
4. Describe what the spot looked like where the Mississippi River meets the Missouri River, according to Jim Bridger.
5. In Chapter 3, as soon as the fort was built, Bridger set out with the other...
This section contains 1,101 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)