1. In what year was Jim Bridger born?
2. In the same year that Jim Bridger was born, Lewis and Clark set out up what river?
3. What did Jim Bridger's father do?
Kept a tavern.
4. What city did Jim Bridger's father work in?
5. How old was Jim Bridger when his family headed west?
6. How old was Jim when his mother died?
Going on fourteen.
7. Who did Jim apprentice in a blacksmith shop?
8. How many miles was the keel boat race up the Missouri that Manuel Lisa won?
9. Who was the first American to harvest beaver fur west of the Rockies?
This section contains 3,942 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)