|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chief of Scouts- Chapter 27, 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was made the subject in painter, John Mix Stanley's painting named, "The Trapper's Last Shot"?
(a) Kit Carson.
(b) Tom Fitzpatrick.
(c) Joseph Meek.
(d) Jim Bridger.
2. When Bridger and the other men went out to recover the dead bodies from the disaster, how many of the dead actually showed bullet wounds?
3. What was Meek's answer when the Crow chief asked him how many men Bridger had?
(a) One hundred.
4. French Pete had a Sioux wife and how many children?
5. Hugh Glass was a hunter from where?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldier's bodies were buried in the pit?
2. What did the Mormons pile in their houses when they were afraid the troops would sack their city?
3. What was the first name of General William Henry Harrison's son?
4. Who told Bridger they wanted him to find a more direct route for wagons from Fort Bridger to the South Platte.
5. What was the name of Bridger's favorite racehorse?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)